Punch

When Boys meets Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

In the club.. Kai was watching Chanyeol flirts around girls while he was enjoying his glass of vodka.

His head was popping to the beat, watching the others dance on the dancefloor. Until a lady, with brown curly locks and y appeal seated beside Kai.

Kai took a deep breathe as he scans the lady in front of him. "Hello~ what brings you here?" He said cockily, Kai knew that he is already in the sense of alcohol. But he knew what he was doing.

The girl giggled, " Wanna go dance with me?" And for awhile Kai thought that dancing with this lady will be okay, when he held her hand, a pair of arms pushed him off from his seat.

"Hands off with my girlfriend!"

Chanyeol quickly went to Kai to help but Kai pushed him away. "Tss. The hell you just pushed me." Kai growled to the man. He was angry.

"Dude, chill. Let's go. Let's go." Chanyeol said pulling Kai away from the man.

"You lady~ til next time." He smirked and winked at her before he turn his back, but the man saw it and burst into rage that he pulled Kai back anf punched him right on his face.

 

 

. . . .

 

The next day... it was the grand opening of SEOUL UNIVERSITY School Festival. A lot of students from other schools flood in to see the expensive views of the said school of prince and princesses. And mostly were G4 and F4's fans.

In the infirmary, F4 and G4 were there including Chanyeol of course. He was telling his friends what happened to them last night.

"You're exaggerating things again." Haemin said, as she pressed a cotton ball on Chanyeol's bruised cheeks.

"Oh no no. I'm not exaggerating things Haemin. It is true. I gave those guys a punch that they never had!" Chanyeol said, wincing on the pain.

"Tss. Stupid. That's what you get from flirting!" Haemin said, slightly mad that she pressed the cotton ball onto Chanyeol's bruise hard making the other groan out loud in pain. "OOOPVDJSEBHSHNA. HAEMIN AHHHH!!"

"Oh. Sorry. That was tough." Haemin said and threw the cottonball away. "I'm glad you're not that hurt baby." She leaned on Chanyeol's shoulder. Chanyeol smiled and gave her a small kiss on her nose.

For the two cousins, they really are good actors. Luhan was watching them quietly in the door. He was wearing earphones and the music was playing outloud.

"Ouch. Noona becareful!" Kai groaned on the other side of the bed. Jae pouted, "Sorry. You shouldn't have gone to that place. You guys are still minors." She said, not taking her eyes off from Kai's bruised lips.

"I'm not a minor. I'm already 18." Chanyeol snapped, for a second he got ann

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter