The Longing Deer

When Boys meets Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                          

 

Please listen to this. It really matches Luhan's feelings right now :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYqcpTYQ8I4

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[ Luhan's POV ]

 

 

HAEMIN. HAEMIN. HAEMIN. HAEMIN. HAEMIN. HAEMIN. HAEMIN. HAEMIN. HAEMIN.
HAEMIN. HAEMIN. HAEMIN.

 

 

 

I'm getting crazy.

 

 

"Hey, Chen later we'll be going to the hotsprings. Its good for you." I said as I lay Chen on his bed after he changed to his dry clothes.

"Okay. I will." He said. "Hyung, do you think Sungmi likes me now?"

"Probably." I said looking at the photo on his bedside table. I took it and went to sit on the edge of his bed.

"When did you took this photo?" I asked Chen as I showed him the picture frame with G4 and F4 together.

"Ahh. That was taken on the Choi's party last year. Remember? We even stayed in Haemin's Villa.." he replied, I nodded as I slowly remembered the moment I first had a talk to her. To Haemin that is...

"You missed her don't you?" My train of thoughts were cut when Chen spoke. I looked at him and I saw how he was sincere.

"Yeah. A lot." I replied, and placed the picture frame down. "Imma get going. I'll just ask Soori to get you some medicines.." I said before I went out of the room, so that Chen can go to sleep.

.
.
.

.

.
.
.

The rain starts to pour down again, and I was in the balcony swinging myself on.the porchswing.

"Thinking that deep?" I looked up and saw Jae, as usual she always has that smile that could warm someone's heart. Even mine, got warmed a bit.

"Ahh. Not that much." I said, as I moved to side to give her a seat.

"Hot choco?" She offered, "I saw you here so I decided to bring a drink to keep you warm. Chen and Kai are not in a good status today.." She started to talk.

"Thanks." I said as she hands me the cup. She just smiled and seated beside me.

"So what brings you here alone?" Jae asked, I turned to her and she was just looking at the rain outside.

I looked to where she was looking before I replied, "Nothing. I just need space." I said.

"Oh. Sorry." She gasped, thinking that she might have intruding my space.

I chuckled, "No. Its okay. I was thinking about someone whom I can talk to.." I said.

"Hmmm.." She started to hum, "Hmm. I should get Kris then? He's a good talker." She said, standing from the seat.

"No. No. Im glad that it was you." I said pulling her back to sit.

"Oh. What do you want to talk about?" She said.

"Anything... " My mind suddenly went blanked. All the ideas that were circling in my mind, just vanished and I have nothing to suggest.

"Anything but Love?" She said, with smirk.

"Hyunjae.." I said, then she laughs. "Haha. Okay. Haaay. I really don't understand why I'm hurt this way. "

I turned my head to her and shot her a WHAT look. "You know what I mean Lu.."

Then I realize that she was talking about Kris hyung. "But this is life.. fall inlove .. then hurt." She smiled, but I know how she feels inside.

"Wouldn't it be the same if I compare your story to my story?" I suddenly asked her.

"With Haemin? I guess? 3rd parties never forget to exist." She said. "But I don't mean Soori."

"I don't know why she left. We were okay .. she promised and in the next day, she's gone."

"Luhan, Haemin's not gone. She just went somewhere far. Maybe she has her own reasons..."

"But that would be unfair.. to me. I am her boyfriend, I should know what goes into.her mind.. what her problems are.. aish. Noona.. I'm confused." I tug my hair frustratingly as I lost track to my words. My heart suddenly ran up and I can't help but tug my hair even more.

"Luhan, going out with Hyesu won't lessen your confusion.."

"I have no choice, she won't leave me.. unlike.. Haemin she just left." I said.

"That just doesn't make any sense ... "

"I know. It doesn't make sense. No matter what Hyesu do, she'll never stand a chance.." I said, proudly. I don't know to myself either why I fell inlove with the brat.

"See? You're smiling. Thinking about her?" She nagged me as she made a YIIIII sound. I can't help but smile as I nod.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter