Shaking Hearts

When Boys meets Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                    

 

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExLey74t1d0

 

[ Kris' POV ]

 

Kai and I were on our way to the hotsprings that are located in the back part of the resort. Everything was all from nature. Soori's resort is really a good place to relax. Especially for a broken heart. I don't even know why I feel that way.

Then we saw Hyesu, walking towards us. "Where are you going?" She asked, I walked pass by her as a sign that I don't want to talk to her.

"Sauna." I heard Kai answered. I stopped and turned to see Kai walking towards me with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Will you boys be there?" Hyesu asked.

"Yeah. All of us." Kai shot back. I caught a glance Hyesu who has that unusual smirk of hers. Probably thinking of a plan, and if that involves any one of the G4, I'll probably will make my hands get rid of her. But of course, that will not happen.

.
.
.

.

.

.

.
.

"Probably Hyesu will enjoy herself alone in the sauna room." Kai laugh as we continued to walk our way to our destination. There already Luhan and Chen inside, and I even saw the girls lined up as the enter the other pool.

"Naaah. You won't see any of it hyung." Kai pushed me to the entrance door. I almost fell. "Yah. Watch out." I said with a glare.

 

 

But Kai ,never learned. =__=

 

 

Soon as we all dip into the hot watered pool, all of us sighed in great feeling. "Gaaaaaaaaah! So hot. I can smell the sulfur somewhere." Chen sniffs, "Hey! I can smell!"

"Tss. Like duh. You have a nose?" Kai scoffed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"So Hyung, so how are you with Soori.Noona?" I jolt up a bit when Chen spoke all of the sudden.

I nodded, "We're okay."

"Do you love her?" He asked again, this time the three of them looked at me.

"Yes." I answered without hesitations.


But I'm still confused. Confuse on why do I feel complicated seeing Jae. I'm happy with Soori now, but everytime I saw Jae I feel happier?

I have learned to love Soori because I see myself to her. She never gave up on me. She loves me no matter how many times I hurt her feelings. The times I rejected her, makes me remember the times Jae rejected me. I love Soori, but not as much as I love Jae.

But Luhan and Jae's conversation earlier made me assume all those things. " As what I see.. he is happy.. and I'm happy for them. My feelings for him are not that important at all"

"Ahh. Really? So how about Hyunjae?" Luhan asked me. I turned to him and shot him a look. I knew he was planning up to something. "Her feelings are not important to me at all." I said.

"Really?" Luhan smirked. I don't like him this very moment. He was like he knew something that I didn't know.

"Yeah really." I glared.

 

 

[ Author's POV ]

 

 

Awkwardly, Chen was about to start another topic when Kai butts in. "Seriously? The hot chic we saw yesterday was the Nerd Lee Seohyeon?" He asked his friends in disbelief.

"Duhh! Its not like she has a HOT and Y Doppelganger. Hyung, where is your brain? On your ?" Chen scoffs making their two hyungs, chuckle. Kai on the other hand, got annoyed and began to splash water on them.

"Looks like the table has been turned now." Luhan smirked. Kai raised a brow, "How so?"

"You're starting to spare some of your time checking Seohyeon out" Luhan replied.

"HUWAAT?!" Kai largen his eyes in shock. "Are you out of your mind Hyung? Me? Checking HER out?!" Kao stressed out the 'her' word.

Kris smirked, "Then why are you so defensive when the topic comes to you and Seohyeon?"

Kai scratched the back of his neck, "Err. Its not what---"

"OHSHAATAAP HYUNG. Its very obvious!" Chen interrupts frustratingly.

"What's obvious?" Kai shot back, blinking his eyes he didn't know what his friends are talking about. In full frustration, the three facepalmed.

"Gawd. Why are you so densed?!" Chen said in gritted teeth to Kai.

.
.
.
.

.

.
.
.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter