Sick :/

When Boys meets Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                         

 

Listen to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjpuU1Yk5Z8

 

After breakfast Jae, Sungmi and Chen decided to go for a swim even though its freezing cold. The sun was out so it was okay for them to swim but the staff said they should be alert. They might get cold.

 

 

 

"Brrr. So cold." Jae shivered as she was the first to dip in the pool.

"Hahaha. Can you take it noona?" Chen laughs, seeing Jae shivering in the cold water.

"Of course, I am hotter than the sun." She smirked and swam to the other side.

"Sungmi-a, let's go. Its not that cold." Chen said, after he dips into the pool. Sungmi was on the gutter sitting.

"Chen.. is it deep?" Sungmi asked.

"Deep? No. I'm just standing here." Chen laughs but eventually stops when he saw Sungmi's face got frightened. "Hey.."

"I don't know how to swim." Sungmi said, hugging her knees together.

"Huh? But yesterday..."

"Yesterday, I was just sitting on the gutter that's all." Sungmi interrupted.

"Uhh. Okay. Its not deep here Sungmi.. I can hold you." Chen smiled.

"No. You're a ert." Sungmi shot back. Chen's eyes grew large and blushed when he remembered what he did yesterday.

He accidentally held Sungmi's .

"Sorry. I didn't mean to do that." He scratched his head.

"Teach me how to swim Stoopid." Sungmi said as she dips into the pool, holding onto Chen's hand. They both blush when they stopped face to face, staring closely into each others eyes. Sungmi turned away quickly and moves back, still holding onto Chen's arm.

"Don't go far from me." Sungmi said when Chen steps back too. "I'm not." Chen smiled.

"Okay." She smiled.

"Okay. First you must learn how to hold your breath underwater.." Chen started.

"How many hours?" Sungmi asked making Chen burst into laughter.

"HAHAHA. Hours? No. Sungmi.. 10 seconds will be a good start for you.." He laughs. Sungmi pouted and glared at him cutely. "Hmmm. Stop laughing!" She slaps the water splashing it to Chen.

"OHoho. Sorry. You're so cute." Chen cooed pinching her cheeks.

"Ooooh. Lovey dovey." 
They both turned to see Jae holding a camera, and for a nano second white light flashed after a click.

"Omo! So cute. You guys should kiss." Jae teased, Sungmi and Chen blushed when they exchanged looks.

"Hahaha. Imma show this to Hyeonnie." Jae smirked and was about to go when Sungmi cried.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter