Day 2

When Boys meets Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

G4 decided to stay for awhile in Jae's house before they go to school. While the three are talking -- Jae was somehow in trouble looking for something.     Sungmi went to her unni and asked her what she was looking ,"Unni what are you searching for?"      "Ahmm. I have this photo of me and Kris last valentines. Its really important to me and its lost!" Jae said, she was upset. She would lose all of her gadgets but not the photo.      "Ohh. Maybe you just misplaced it." Seohyeon said,     "No. No. The last place I put it in was in this bag." Jae said lifting the Gucci bag.      "Is that the one you used when went to Japan?" Seohyeon said, pointing at the bag. Jae took a glance at it before turning back to Seo. "Yes. You're right. Then the photo must be here and ----"   all of the sudden she gasped when she realized something that made her fell on the couch.     "Unni? Are you okay?" Haemin asked as they all went to Jae.      "Yes. Yes. I'm okay." Jae said  flashing each of them a smile. Jae thought, she remembered the time Soori accidentally dropped her bag and when she came inside Soori was already picking her things up.        . . . . .       "When are you going to visit our school?" Kris asked his fiancee as he drove their way to Soori's school. Soori smiled and held Kris' arm. "Until when is the festival?"      "Hmm. It'll run for 5 days." Kris said.     "Then I'll be there on the 5th day." Soori smiled, Kris looked at her and smiled. "All day?"     She nodded as she cups his cheeks, "all day."      "By the way, Chen will be singing." Kris said as he remembers Chen. Soori was a bit taken a back when she heard Chen will be singing. "Oh really?"      Kris nodded, "Yeah. We'll be there later to support him."        Soori starts to laugh, "Omo. I wonder why he decided to do that." Kris raised a brow, "What do you mean?"    "Sungmi. I find Chen very sweet. He gives out all of his effort." Soori said, looking at Kris.    Kris smirked, "I see. You really are a good observant Soori."    Soori lets out a soft chuckle. 'Yeah especially when I observe you looking at Jae. :/'    Not too long, Soori had finally got off fron Kris car. She shortly waved goodbye to him before she went entirely through the gate. Soori let's out a sigh as she thinks about Kris. It was different from the passed time that everytime she thinks about him, she felt happy, inspired and most of all.. in love. But now, it troubles her. It keeps on bugging her whenever she thinks about Kris. She would always catch him looking at Jae.      Pulling out from her blazer, Soori bit her bottom lip as she looks at the photo of Kris and Jae. "Why can't I just be happy with him? Why can't you just stay out of the picture?" She said, eyes darting on Jae. She was jealous and insecure towards Jae.      Then something in her snapped, "Oh gosh. Soori, what are you thinking? You're engaged with Kris now. Haha." She said, knocking herself in realization. She smiled as she returns the photo to her pocket before she went inside the school.     . . . . .       [ Chen's POV ]       No backing out Chen. This is it. If she say Yes then it is. If No, give more effort.    I'm currently in the music club's studio, where the contest will hold. Its kind of different from other contests I knew, because this one is that your voice while singing will be aired throughout the school. It made me lose my confidence. For a second, I forgot how to sing, but if the result Sungmi will be proud of me I will.      "Chen." I looked up to see Kai and Luhan hyung outside the studio. I smiled as I walk towards them. "Should I be glad that you're here or what?"     "We should be here. We'll be your number one supporters." Luhan hyung pats my shoulder. I suddenly felt my legs getting wobbly. "Im nervous." I said.     "Tss. Nervous in singing?" Kai asked, I nodded.      Not long enough the facilitator called our attention. "Contestants we'll be starting after 5 minutes. Be ready."      "Phew." I let out a breath as he shake my hands to ease my nerves. I'm getting tensed. What if I lose my tune? What if I forget the lyrics? Aish. Im just making a fool out of myself.      . . . .     "Kim jong dae?" The facilitator called my name. Luhan and Kai hyung's eyes were O_O and also mine's went O_O.      "Good luck!" Kai said, I gave him a nod before I went to the mic.              "Kim Jong Da---"           "It's Chen." I cut the facilitator's sentence. I don't like hearing people repeating my real name. Then he nodded, as a sign for me to start. I took a deep breathe, closed my eyes, grabbed the mic and hope for the song to be with me.      . . . .         [ Sungmi's POV ]     "Hello guys. Its me Chen--"      My unnies and I were walking to the hallway when I heard Chen's voice appeared from the speakers. "Is that Chen?" Seo unni asked.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter