Chapter 4

Hyunseung, You`re a Troublemaker!

 

End of the flashback

 

After a while when Hyuna cried, Hyunseung tried to comfort her and told her that he always be on her side, no matter what. Hyuna was really touched with Hyunseung act and all this time, she never realized it. She only thinks to win Junhyung`s heart without thinking there was someone was even more deserves than that idiot. She was really grateful to have a friend like him. But,she didn`t know Hyunseung have a crush on her! He didn`t tell anybody about this at all. As Hyuna was stop crying,in suprise, she hugged Hyunseung quickly and ran wile hes face was blushing red.

 

So did Hyunseung. He really can`t control his excitement, that he jumps really high while cheering like a crazy man. He felt he was the happiest man alive. Now,he really appericiate his mom for borned him to this world. But,the sweet moment is over in a sudden, someone punched Hyunseung on the eye. "WHAT TH---"Hyunseung shouted. "Did you enjoyed it, Hyunseungah? This is the payback that you do to me a few years ago!" screamed that person.

 

Yes!the one that you waiting for all this time, * drumroll *

JUNHYUNG~~

Writer`s  Corner...

hiyaaa~~~

sorry for not posting yesterday.. ><...totally forgot!...to make it up to you guys.... IPOSTED TWO CHAPPIES!!!!!!!!.. and thanks to my lovely friend, Ari_sonelf for the trailer!!!!...hope you guys enjoy it..^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXZZeTNMIRw&feature=youtu.be