Chapter 2

Hyunseung, You`re a Troublemaker!

 

~at the dancing studio~

 

When Hyuna was still practicing the dance moves alone in the middle of the night alone in the dance studio, suddenly, someone had paused the song and the person gave a smirk while holding remote control.”WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” Yelled Hyuna with a top of her lungs. “I WAS JUST KIDDING!” Replied Hyunseung while acidentally dropped the remote control and dropped himself down accidentally too. -.-'

 

Hyuna chuckled a little bit when she saw clumsy Hyunseung fell. Hyunseung thinked he was the luckiest guy ever because he got the chance to see Hyuna`s different side that was not showned to ANYONE.then, Hyuna realized that Hyunseung stared at her for a while without blinking his eyes at all.Suddenly, they made an eye contact and a sparkle of happiness blazed in his eyes and he quickly avoided his eyes with Hyuna`s and their faces blushed as a riped tomato red fresh from the farm....and there was a silent moment between them and Hyuna suddenly cried in his arms and he just hugged her tightly in return.

 

Few minutes later,someone passed the studio and saw them together...

When the person saw this ,this person instantly punched the wall hardly.

 

 

*WHY DID HYUNA CRY?*

*WHO WAS THAT PERSON?*

and if you want to know the answers of this two questions,stay tuned for the next chapter...;)

Writer`s Corner~

HI YAA~~~~~~~~~~~~~` I only posted the first chap and i already have three subscribers~<3

thanks u guys....u really make me happy~

sorry if my spelling or grammar is wrong...i`m not that good at english~ :)