chapter 1

Hyunseung, You`re a Troublemaker!

 

` that`s a wrap!Good job everybody! Hope you guys will make the best for the comeback next week.Hope the best!'said the creographer to 4 Minute...

`kasamhamida!!!~`they all replied with a deep bow...

 

oh,i cant wait for our next comeback!!!”squealed sohyun, the maknae of the group...... “who does not feel excited 4 the comback.we are the iest group in kpop legend!”said jihyun while making a y wave to the last sentences. They all laugh with jihyun`s act. But when they were having a nice conversation, hyuna was still practicing the dance moves of their latest comeback song, `mirror mirror'. When they had noticed hyuna wasn`t around,they were really sad because they never had a good time with her at all since their trainees days. They really worked hard to be close with Hyuna but she do not want to and nobody know`s why. They thinked that Hyuna did want her life before trainee days revealed to anyone, they guessed. But that was not the answer.

 

 

Actually Hyuna doesn`t want anyone to know that Junhyung and Hyunseung were her friends. She acted like that because she doesn`t wanted to be used as an information centre instead of being a faithful friend. But her thoughts about her other group members was really the opposite of it.