Chapter 3

Hyunseung, You`re a Troublemaker!

 

As Hyuna was crying in Hyunseung arm for a quite few minutes, Hyuna quickly break of the hug and covered her face from Hyunseung.”Why are you crying Hyuna?”asked Hyunseung with a soft voice.”I really miss those times when three of us were best friends forever and I was the one who destroy it.I should`nt told Junhyung that I had a crushed on him and this will never happen!” Confessed Hyuna.”it was really not your fault at all Hyuna,it was that stupid player....”

 

flashback in the gym

 

Hyuna,why is she that stupid,huh Hyunseung” said Junhyung while he was doing push-ups on the floor. “Did you just hear what are you saying?!How could you sad that to Hyuna!” said Hyunseung,running on the trackmill. “Didn`t you know? She confessed at me that she likes me like a fews days ago...” “WHAT?!” Screamed Hyunseung in shock.He can`t said a word at all. “Why are you so shocked, Hyunseungah? Of all this time,it`s so obvious that she likes me...” muttered Junhyung. “Did you accepted it or what?” asked Hyunseung in a serious tune. “kind of ye...” “Wait! I thought you`re with Gayoon?! Interrupted Hyunseung.Junhyung just continued his push-ups,ignoring Hyunseung`s question. Hyunseung just had enough of this, he istantly punched Junhyung on the eye. “What the hell are you do like that?!” “Did you ever care about Hyuna! I think you don`t even know that she really likes you very much huh?Park Junhyung! We are friends since childhood and you literarly destroyed it! After you passed the audtion, you completely change. You`re not the Junghyung that I know” said Hyunseung with all of his might. He took his bag and leave that place and never turnback. “so,did I ever care? As long as I will be popular” think Junhyung without noticed a box of chocolates was scattered on the floor and someone was runninng away at that time.

 

CURSE YOU,SON OF A MOTHERER TY BTCH!” shouted Hyunseung with anger along the hall of Cube Entertainment.”OH I SWEAR I WILL KI--” and he noticed someone was runnng away from the gym and somethingcatched hIs attention and he was shocked that that person was Hyuna! Did she heard all of it?

oh,no.....”