7 Minutes of Heaven

Goodbye Baby

Only a day passed before Minho called Ahrah and set a date. The next day Ahrah went to his apartment. She ringed the doorbell nervously. Being that their first date was at his apartment made her only feel more uneasy, but she understood how difficult it would be for them to be together out it public. It probably be better for the both of the them to be a little low key for now.

"Hey Ahrah, your kind of early."

"Really? I guess my clock was off." She lied. The truth was she got tired and sick of waiting to go over that she thought coming over early might just calm her down.

"Oh well that's fine with me, but I wish you didn't have to see me like this."

Minho was dressed in an apron, he had been trying to cook dinner for Ahrah. Even though he was known as being the flaming charismatic Minho on variety shows and music videos, in real life his was a sweet soft helpless romantic. After hanging out with Ahrah in the ice cream shop, he had completely fallen head over heels for her. He thought that cooking would be a sweet gesture of how he felt.....too bad he at it.

"What are you trying to do?" Ahrah asked curiously.

"Trying to make some food."

She giggled noticing the bits of ingredients that covered his clothes. "With half of it on you?"

Minho felt his pride being hurt, he had never been really that great at cooking. Usually Key, Onew, or Jonghyun would make something so making meals wasn't really anything he had to really worry about. He wished he had paid attention instead of watching sports or doing something else.

"It's okay." Ahrah pulled her hair up and pushed her sleeves back. "I'll help."

Ahrah thought it would be fun cooking together, too bad she so wasn't that great of a cook either. Together they burnt half of the meat, failed at cooking rice, and got a whole mess of flour and sauces on themselves.

"I guess we should of gone out to eat." Minho said defeated.

Ahrah dropped her head acting disappointed, "Yeah...but I'm happy we didn't, because if we did I wouldn't have been able to do this." With that said she dipped her fingers in the pancake batter and smeared it down Minho's nose.

"Hey! What was that for?"

Ahrah laughed and stuck out her tongue and ran to the other side of the counter.

Minho smirked, "Oh you're so in for it."

Their game of cat and mouse didn't play out for long, because before to much time passed Minho caught Ahrah by the waist and began to try to force pancake batter on her too.

"Yah! What are you two doing?!!" Jonghyun yelled as the door slammed open.

Minho and Ahrah immediately pulled apart from eachother as the Shinee members began to fill the room.

"Hi," Taemin said smiling sweetly.

"Hey, what's up," greeted Key enthusiastically.

"Hey guys, having fun?" teased Onew.

Key noticed the food covering Ahrah and Minho and then looked over to the kitchen.

His eyes widened, "Yah! Why is the kitchen a mess? Minho what the hell are you doing cooking? I swear the first time you decide to cook for yourself is in front of Ahrah, what are you trying to do, kill her! Well I guess I'll start making something, don't want you guys to eat this crap. Hey, there's only like one pack of meat left." He looked over to the others standing on the other side of the kitchen. "Someone go buy some more food."

After looking around for a second Jonghyun, Onew, and Minho all pointed to Taemin, being that he was the maknae.

He sighed, "Fine but someone has to go with me."

"Jonghyun will go with you." Key said while he began to wash the dishes and the counters.

Jonghyun began to complain, "What!??! Why me?"

Key quickly snapped, "Because Minho's too dirty to go out and Onew is our hyung now hurry up and leave!"

"Fine hunny! I hope this means we're through for good!" Jonghyun joked as he stomped out.

Key rolled his eyes while the others chuckled under their breath as Taemin and Jonghyun left the apartment.

"Hey, you guys should clean yourselves up. Minho get something for Ahrah to wear, I feel bad looking at you two." Onew motioned Minho to his bedroom.

Minho nodded obediantly to his hyung and led Ahrah to his clothes drawer.

"Here," He handed her a tee shirt and some basketball shorts, "You can wear these, sorry they might be a little big." He then blushed at the thought of Ahrah wearing his clothes and began to stutter. "I'll umm go outside uhh while you ermm change, I guess."

Ahrah giggled, "Thanks."

After Minho had changed, Key ordered the others around telling them to clean the rest of the dishes or make the rice or mix some ingredients. Eventually Taemin and Jonghyun came back with the bags of food.

"What the hell, are we feeding the army?" Key questioned angrily as the two of them packed all of the stuff onto the counter.

"Sorry hyung, Jonghyun hyung kept filling up the basket with food. I didn't know how to stop him." Taemin looked guilty as he timidly faced him.

Minho kindly rubbed his head, "It's fine, we all know Jonghyun can be at times." He then looked over to Ahrah, "Why don't you call your friends over, I have a feeling we're going to be having alot of extra food."

Ahrah called her friends, who were a little more than eager to come over.

"Hi, Ahrah, best friend, what's up?" HaeEun hugged Ahrah as she walked through the door.

"Omo, Shinee!" Sohyun covered after she realized that she had screamed pretty loudly.

HaeEun then caught a glance at Ahrah's clothes. Leaning over to her ear she whispered, "Those aren't your's are they. I hope you weren't doing anything to messy with Minho."

Ahrah face grew bright red, "Yah! You should know your unnie isn't like that!" She slapped her arm, angry that HaeEun would think so lowly of her, but of course she knew she was just playing around.

 After the group set up the table they sat down. Onew forced Minho and Ahrah to sit next to eachother, he out of all the members knew the their situation the most. The whole dinner Jonghyun complained about how he didn't get to sit next to a girl and how he had to sit next to Key. Sohyun sat with Onew and HaeEun sat with Taemin so it left Key and Jonghyun to be by eachother. Key didn't mind, he could talk to the girls across the table anyways. Jonghyun however was a hand on kind of guy where he had to have things that he liked in reaching distance. However the group got through the dinner enjoyably and after cleaning up sat around each other in the living room to hang out and talk.

"Hey!" said Key clapping his hands together. "How about we play the truth or dare game?"

"Good idea," Onew praised as he patted Key's cheek.

"Fine but I go first," stated Jonghyun, he was still a little pissed off from his lack of girl time. After no one seemed to really protest Jonghyun continued, "Okay, I pick Ahrah as my first victim. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare!" Ahrah spoke confidently.

Jonghyun smiled, "Perfect! I dare you to kiss me!"

Ahrah stood up from her seat, "What!??"

Minho smacked the back of Jonghyun's head, "Yah! You can't just force her to kiss you."

"Hey it was my turn. Besides you can't have her all to yourself." Jonghyun leaned back satisfied with his choice of dare.

"Why don't you let Ahrah noona pick," Taemin said timidly, scooching away so that Jonghyun wouldn't beat him up.

"That doesn't sound too bad since she is the one who is doing the kissing." Onew added.

Jonghyun of course hated the idea, "No fair! It was my dare." Still the other four boys and the two girls thought it was a good idea, which meant that Jonghyun's opinion didn't matter.

Jonghyun understood that he had no way of winning this battle so he gave in. "Whatever...who do you pick, then?"

Ahrah knew who she wanted, but being this bold wasn't her forte. She didn't want to choose favorites in front of her friends either; they still didn't know of what was going on between her and Minho and frankly she liked it that way.

"I don't think it's fair if I pick." She held her breath so her gut feeling of choosing Minho wouldn't mess with her head.

"Unnie how 'bout we spin the a bottle to pick the boy for you?" Ahrah looked at HaeEun her eyes saying 'thank you' for helping her out of the tough situation. HaeEun smiled back, they completely were able to say what they wanted with speaking a single word; this was why they were best friends.

Onew picked up the empty soju bottle from dinner, of course only three of them were allowed to drink, not like that stopped some of them from trying some alcohol. He then spun the green glass in the middle of the group.

Ahrah's eyes at first followed the bottle. She then closed her eyes thinking, 'Not Jonghyun, not Jonghyun!" Even though she wanted Minho to be the one the bottle landed on she trusted the other members to not ask for too much besides a kiss on the cheek or a peck on the lips. But Jonghyun, she was scared of what he would do to her if they were ever alone.

Ahrah then could hear Onew's soft sweet chuckle, "Minho, it seems like even the gods want you two together."

Jonghyun of course was furious, "What about me!!? This was my dare. Damn stupid bottle....."

Before Ahrah had realized that it was really Minho that the bottle had landed on, Onew and Sohyun had grabbed them up by their arms and quickly shoved them into Minho's room.

It was dark in Minho's room. He was about to switch on the lights but Ahrah stopped him.

"Wait, leave it. It's better this way." She didn't want him to she her; she was being engulfed in the anticipation and him seeing her anxiety would only make her embarrassed and shy. She could feel her body tensing up and her face growing hot.

"Are you sure?" Minho mistook her comment as one that she was ready for the kiss and that she wanted him. It wasn't like she didn't want the kiss, but how he boldy approached her and pushed his lips against her's caught her off guard.

At first she didn't know how to react as he passionately carressed with soft kisses. He moved his lips making sure that every contour of Ahrah's was not ignored. Ahrah's eyes began to close as she felt her body falling into a sense of weightlessness, she then began to move her lips with his. When he started to her lips, she gladly gave him entry. She felt herself melting in Minho's embrace as their tongues tangled together.

"Yah! I thought you guys were only going to kiss! What are you doing on the bed with her, ert!" Jonghyun ran to Ahrah, forcefully pulling her away from Minho and crushing her against his chest.

Ahrah mind was slowly coming back from dream land and started to realize how Jonghyun could of taken them two sitting on the bed making out in a different light.

"Hey! It was just a kiss." She pushed Jonghyun away from her and looked shyly to Minho.  He winked slyly back to her.

"Don't take it too hard Jonghyun, it was just a game." He patted him on the back so to help him cool down a bit.

The rest of the night the group played games. After spinning the bottle for Ahrah they decided to ditch truth of dare for a kissing game without the shoving in the room part (it was Onew's decision to leave that out). Taemin ended up with HaeEun, being sweet and young he was only able to kiss her on the cheek, Sohyun with Onew, who surprised kissed her on the lips although it was only a second, and yes that left Jonghyun with Key again.

"What!?? No, he's a guy! You all got chicks to mesh lips with. I demand a respin." Jonghyun retorted in flames.

"Stop being a baby, a real man would just it up." Key shook his head, strangely he seemed okay with the pairing.

They continued to argue for while until Onew and Minho decided to playfully push their faces together forcing their lips to meet.

"What the hell, man!" Jonghyun began gagging and coughing acting like the kiss was a piece of bad fish.

"That was unneccesary." Key didn't overreact like Jonghyun instead he just used his arm to swipe across his face.

The rest of them laughed at the sight of the two boys reactions, more at Jonghyun than Key. Afterwards they went on to talk until late into the night. They all acted like old friends until Sohyun noticed the time.

"Omo! It's late. We all should get going, I have an early class tomorrow."

They all waved and said their goodbyes. Jonghyun hugged Ahrah telling her that next time they were sure to have more time together. Ahrah just nodded, but of course was hoping that that wouldn't have to happen. Minho then pulled her out of Jonghyun's grasp and wrapped himself around her whispering, "Goodnight," in her ears.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

whew finally done!

okay truth or dare is kind of cliche but i couldn't think of anything other games to get Minho and Ahrah to kiss....

anyways JONGKEY FTW :] but still poor jonghyun didn't get any girl time...haha and onew being hyung-nim to Minho :D

well Hope you guys liked it, I know it's taking long to get to the main story but don't worry she's going have the baby very soon so please keep reading and commenting <3