Lays...?

We have to WHAT?! [Hiatus]

**Lay POV**

The second I started walking towards where Leeteuk and Kyuhyun were standing with the two boys, I felt a weight grab onto my legs and swing around. I looked down and noticed the girl clinging onto my legs with her chin resting on my thigh.

"Hello there, mister! Who are you? What's your name? Where did you come from? Your hair is cool. I'm Taeyeon, but everybody calls me TaeTae, I'm the oldest here, so I get to boss everybody around. Well, everybody except that guy with the cheekhole, the one holding baby Dae, and the funny one that's always screaming. They think they can boss me around, they can't, right?" I stared at her, trying to comprehend her word vomit when I heard Leteeuk's voice calling me.

"Oh, thank goodness you could get here so quickly, Lay! As you can see, we need some help here..." he drifted off, loking at the disaster area in the apartment. I heard a loud gasp seconds later and looked down at Taeyeon.

"Your name is LAY? Oh my god, Lay's are my favorite chips! My favorite is the green bag. Hmm, I wonder if he tastes like Lay's too," she thought out loud, and proceeded to biting my arm to find out. 

"OW! What was that for?" I yelped, jumping away from her and looking at the angry red teeth marks on my right forearm. 

"Yumm, he tastes like the yellow bag. Well, I like the yellow bag anyway!" she exclaimed and started my other arm. I looked over at the others and noticed that they were all laughing, even the little boy that looked as if he were about to cry becuase of his wet pants. 

"Oh, your name is Lay? Hehe they all rhyme! Lay Tae Hae Jae Dae~ oh, and May!" She looked over at Leeteuk. "Can i invite my friend over? Her name is May and she's as awesome as me!" 

"You mean as crazy as you?" Kyuhyun muttered under his breath.

"Umm, sorry, but no. I don't know her or her parents, or where she lives,or her phone number," Leeteuk explained before he led the twin with the wet pants to the bathroom to wash him off.

She looked up at me when she lost sight of Leeteuk's retreating back. "I know her phone number and I have my own phone, can I call her. Pwease~?" She gave me those puppy dog eyes, and I just looked at her without saying anything.

"Okay, thanks!" she yelled and dashed off to the living room. She came back with a small backpack and pulled out one of those small kids' phones. She pressed a few buttons on it and started speaking into it.

"Hi-pa May-pa! You-pa want-pa to-pa come-pa over-pa and-pa play-pa?.....Yayy-pa! Come-pa quick-pa!" She pressed another button and threw the phone back into her bag. When she looked up, she finally noticed me giving her a weird stare. 

"Hah, you didn't understand our language, so you don't know what I said to her." She stuck her tongue out and ran off towards Sungmin and the baby. 

What the hell?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Leeteuk finally finished cleaning off Hyukjae, he sent him off towards the others and started cleaning up the mess in the hallway. When he was finishing up, his cellphone started ringing. It was his manager calling, so he picked up in case it was an emergency.

"Hello?" 

"Ah, Leeteuk-ah, are you free right now?" his manager asked.

"Um, actually I'm-" before he could finish his sentence, his manager cut him off.

"Okay, I need you to come down to my office, there's been a mix-up with yours and SHINee's schedules for that reality show you were going to star in, so I need you to come look at it a bit. I'll be expecting you here in 20 minutes."

"B-but, hyung, I-" He heard the dial tone and sighed. Leeteuk trudged towards the living room where everybody else was waiting and told them he had to go.

"Hyung, you're gonna leave us with that crazy thing?" Kyuhyun jumped up off the couch and pointed at Taeyeon, who was anxiously looking out the window. 

"Kyuhyun, calm down. They're much quieter now, so I think you guys can handle them for an hour or two."

"We're not all Superman like you, doing everything in a cool, calm way. I might kill one of these midgets if they do one more thing!" Kyuhyun heatedly shot back.

"Umm, speak for yourself, Kyuhyun. I think these little guys are actually pretty cute," Sungmin spoke up while bouncing a now laughing Jongdae on his knee.

Just as Kyuhyun was about to retort, Taeyeon suddenly squealed and started jumping up and down on the couch.

"Hey, hey, somebody, come open the window real quick, please?" she bounced around.

"And why should I open the window for you, little missy? You might fall out and look how far down the ground is." Lay said without moving from his spot next to Donghae. 

"Because," Taeyeon huffed impatiently, "May is here and she can't get in if you don't open the window!" Everyone was staring at her at this point, and Sungmin spoke up.

"Why can't she come in through the door?" he asked softly.

"Because she doesn't like doors, she thinks they're gonna take her to monsterland or something if she closes it!" At this point, they all figured out that this May character was just an imaginary friend. Kyuhyun just wanted her to shut up, so he opened up the window a little and waited until Taeyeon was satisfied. 

She looked over to the empty spot on the rug next to her and started talking.

"Hi May!"

...

"Oh, these people? I don't even know who they are, Umma just dropped us off here and told them to watch us."

......

"Hmm, okay, I'll tell them." She looked over at the others and announced in a loud voice. "Everybody, May says hi, and you three," she pointed at Leeteuk, Lay, and Kyuhyun, "May says to be nice to me and her otherwise she'll tell her pet giant to squish you under his biiiig feet!"

They all looked at each other and shrugged, while Leeteuk went towards the front door to get going. He called out to the kids.

"Guys, please behave, I don't want Kyuhyun to kill you all, okay?"

Donghae ran up and pulled on Leeteuk's pants. "Are you gonna be back thoon, mithter?" he asked sweetly with a litle lisp. 

"Aww, I'll try to be back as soon as possible, okay?" Leeteuk ruffled his hair and walked out, closing the door behind him. 

They all sat back down in the living room and continued watching tv as Lay and Sungmin talked quietly when they heard the door open and shut again.

"AYO WASSUP, KYUNGSOO IN DA HOUSE~    UGH, WHY DOES IT SMELL LIKE CRAP IN HERE?" a voice boomed from the hallway. Kyungsoo walked into the living room and stopped cold when he saw the kids and the mess. 

"Huh...looks like you guys need some help in here..." he looked wide-eyed around the living room. 

"OH MY GOD, IT'S ANOTHER BOY! THERE ARE SO MANY I'M GONNA DIEEEE!" Taeyeon yelled and raised her arms in the air dramatically before falling to the ground clutching her chest.

"Weirdoo..." Kyungsoo looked at her, eyebrows raised. 

"You should have never even walked in, Kyungsoo." Kyuhyun muttered.

"Anyhoo, now that you're here, you can help us out!" Lay looked hopefully at Kyungsoo.

"I have no choice, do I?" he grimaced.

"NOPITTY NOPE! You're stuck with us now, Mr. Bug-Eyes!" 


Doods...a verryyy late Happy Holidays to all~ I sorta disappeared from this story, huh? I apologize sincerely, and so does Baby Jjongie~ *my pet dinosaur*

Haha anyways, enjoy, don't forget to comment, and...what else, hmm...oh yea! check out my other stories, I might not update until exams are over in a few weeks, but I definitely will after that! ^_*

@freshoutfromoven Kyungsoo's here >_< he'll start doing stuffs next chapter xDD