Explanation

We have to WHAT?! [Hiatus]

**Leeteuk POV**

As I walked into the elevator, I thought about what we were going to do that day.

Oh, right, today we're off.

I was thinking of the conversation I had with my sister at breakfast when I walked out of the elevator. As I walked towards our dorm, I saw 4 figures standing in front of our apartment. When I went closer, I noticed it was one of our stylist noonas, and she had 3 little kids standing around her. 

"Anneonghaseyo, noona," I said as I walked closer. When she turned around, I noticed that she was holding a fourth child in her arms, a little baby. 

"Oh, annyeong, Leeteuk-ah! I was just about to knock!"

"What are you doing here today? I thought we were off," I asked, rather confused.

"Oh, I was wondering if you could watch the kids for me today. My usual babysitter got sick at the last moment and I couldn't find a replacement so early in the morning. Since you guys have the day off, I was wondering if maybe you could watch them for me?" she asked in a hurried voice.

"Umm..well...I, uh." We don't know how to take care of kids! "I think maybe I should-" Before I could say anything else, she shoved the baby into my arms and practically ran off, yelling over her back.

"Everything you'll need is in Taeyeon's backpack. Thank youuuuu!!" With that, she disappeared into the elevator. 

I looked down at the kids, one girl and three boys.

"Well...what are we gonna do now?" I asked the little baby in my arms, who couldn't have been more than 8 months old. 

"Um, isn't it obvious?" said the eldest, who was obviously Taeyeon, with her hands on her hips. "You're gonna watch us for the whole day and you're gonna give us whatever we want."

"Well, you're a feisty one, huh?" I mumbled under my breath while I carefully juggled the infant in one arm while I pulled out my keys and unlocked the apartment with the other. 

When they all walked in, I made sure to lock the door and took off all their shoes at the front door. Judging from the shoes that were at the corner, only Sungmin and Kyuhyun were home. 

"Sungmin?" I called out, knowing that Kyuhyun would be sleeping this early in the morning. 

"Oh, hyung, you're back," Sungmin said as he walked out of the living room. When his eyes rested on the baby in my arms, his eyes widened. "Uh, what's going on?"

"Well, one of the stylist-noonas dropped them off at our front door just now saying that her babysitter canceled at the last moment and that she couldn't find a replacement, so she dumped them on us."

"So, we have to babysit them," he said with a blank look on his face. "For how long?"

"She didn't exactly say, but little Taeyeon here said we were gonna watch them for the whole day," I explained.

It seemed as if Sungmin just noticed the three other kids around my feet, judging from the way his eyes bugged out from seeing three more kids. 

"So, yea. I guess we have to babysit them for the whole day."

"I don't think that will go down well with Kyu," Sungmin pointed out.

"What, the fact that we have to watch four little kids for the entire day?" I asked.

.

.

.

Just then, an ear-piercing screech came from one of the bedrooms.

"WE HAVE TO WHAT?!?!" 

The yell surprised the little kids, who all jumped in surprise, and the youngest started wailing in my arms. 

Our first problem of the day. And if this was any sign of how the day was going to go, it was NOT looking good for us. 


Hey guys! I hope you liked this first chapter. I might be updating this one a bit faster than my other stories because I can relate to this one the easiest, because this is all probably just a day in my life. XD Well, hope you enjoy, and thanks to continha_troll for commenting and angy_something for subscribing!

Please don't forget to comment! I just love when I have those little orange alerts in the corner of my homepage! 

 

Credits for this awesome poster to Graphics/Poster Shop, go check her out! ^_^