Mural

We have to WHAT?! [Hiatus]

**Leeteuk POV**

"Who wants to play a game?" Kyuhyun asked.

"MEEE!!" the kids all yelled. Jae and Hae started jumping up and down on the couch yelling 'ME ME ME ME ME'  at the top of their lungs while Taeyeon skipped around me and Kyuhyun singing "I wanna play a ga-ame, I wanna play a ga-ame."

"OK, uhm, what do you guys wanna play?" I yelled over their voices to make myself heard.

"HIDE-AND-SEEK!"

"TAG!"

"WHOCANJUMPTHEHIGHESTWITHOUTGETTINGHURT!" 

"Whoa, okay, let's play hide and seek, seems like the most harmless right now," Sungmin said after putting Jongdae down in his stroller. The baby started playing with the toys hanging from the top of the stroller and babbled to himself. 

"OK, the guy with the cheekhole (hehe >,<) can count and we'll all go hide. Ready, GO!" Before anyone could say anything else, she ran off towards the hallway that had the bedrooms and opened the 2nd door on the left.

"NO, don't go...in...too late," I tried to warn, but the little girl didn't hear. 

Kyuhyun started a countdown. "Five...four...three...two...one." Right after he said one, they heard a yell. I guess she found Heebum.

"AAAAAHHHHHH HELP THERE'S A MONSTER WITH GREEN EYES UNDER THE BED!!!" She bolted out of the bedroom and hid behind the couch. One of the twins went towards his sister and asked "wha happen, Tae-Tae?" while the other waddled towards the bedroom to see what "monster" she was talking about.

Sungmin went towards the bedroom to keep an eye on the boy while Kyuhyun sat in front of Jongdae and stared at him with a blank face. I climbed behind the couch and sat next to Taeyeon.

"Sweetie, what's wrong?" I asked quietly so as not to scare her.

"That monster under the bed scared me," she sniffled underneath her hands.

"Well, what did the monster look like? Maybe it wasn't a monster."

"Yes it was! It had bright green eyes and when I went under, I felt a long thing which felt like it's antenna and it showed me it's sharp teeth it was going to use to eat me!" At this point, the twin that was with us started whimpering and climbed up on my lap.

"Can I tell you guys a secret?" I whispered in their ears.

"Okay, I like secrets," Tae said with a little giggle. 

"That wasn't a monster. It's something that belongs to one of my best friends. You're brother is playing with it right now," I explained.

"Hae is playing with it?" they both asked at the same time. So this one is Jae.

"Yup, let's go."

When we crawled back out from behind the couch, they slowly started inching down the hallway towards the open door of Heechul's bedroom.

When they walked in, they say Heebum the cat crawling all over Hae, who was laying on the floor laughing with his arms around the cat. 

"CAT!" Jae cried in utter rapture and waddled his way towards his twin and the feline. While they were playing, I looked carefully between the two boys, trying to see if there were any differences besides their height (Jae was slightly taller). After a few moments, I noticed that Hae had a little birthmark on the side of his neck. I turned towards Sungmin and told him of my findings.

When I turned back towards the kids, I noticed that Taeyeon was still wary of getting closer to the others, and Jae was trying to make the cat keep still. 

"Okay, let's ride howsey, Hae!" He held the cat steady with his chubby little hands and tried climbing up on Heebum's back, which caused the cat to meow loudly and sprint away. The twins started toddling after him saying "Heeere, kitty!" and Jae's yells of "Come back, howsey! I wann wide the howse!" 

We left from Heechul's room, closing the door behind us, and headed towards the living room. There, we saw Heebum balancing on the back of the couch and the two boys trying to reach towards it unsuccesfully. 

"Hyungs, while I was looking through the bag again, I found three coloring books and a bag of crayons. Maybe that could keep them occupied for a while," Kyuhyun told us, holding up the coloring books.

"Awesome. Okay, who wants to color?" 

Apparently, they all did, judging from the chorus of 'MEEE's.

"OK, so here, I have 'Bubble Guppies', 'Dora the Explorer', and 'Spongebob'. Which one do you guys want?" Kyuhyun asked the kids once they sat in a line in front of him.

"I want Spongebob," Taeyeon cried, while Hae grabbed the Bubble Guppies book and Jae took the Dora one willingly. I handed each of them three crayons. 

"Thank god for coloring books," Kyuhyun muttered as he walked towards the bathroom to get cleaned up.

"Sungmin, you think you can keep an eye on them? I have to get something from my room for a moment," I asked as I walked towards my room.

"Sure, hyung."

*******************************

When I came back five minutes later, it looked as if a rainbow threw up on the walls. There were crayon marks all across the wall from one corner to the other, and Sungmin was too preoccupied with Jongdae to notice. 

"Excuse me. Who did this?" I stood over the kids with my hands on my hips. Min turned around at that moment and gasped out loud when his eyes landed on the wall.

"I did it!" Donghae boasted while walking up towards the mural. "Tha'th Mowly, tha'th Gil, tha'th Goby, and tha'th the pathketti. They'we eating at the wethtawant," he narrated and started singing something incomprehensible.

"Donghae! You are only supposed to color in the book, okay? Ahh, how are we going to get all of this off?" I wondered out loud as I took away their crayons.

Just then, baby Jongdae's ear-piercing wails cut through the dorm and made us all cringe. Sungmin picked up the crying child and tried to calm him down, but continued to cry relentlessly. 

When Kyuhyun walked out of the bathroom, Jae ran up to him, jumping up and down.

"What's wrong, little man?" he asked the hopping kid.

"I have a ga-go, I have a ga-go," he whined. Hae stared at his twin for a while, then started jumping along with him aroung Kyu's legs.

"What are you saying? Taeyeon, can you help us out a little?" He looked over at the eldest child, but she was too busy trying to follow a small ant she found scurrying across the floor. 

"Nope, sorry. Too busy," she mumbled while crawling after the insect.

"OK, this is too much. We need help." I took out my phone and texted the first contact that popped up.

We need help, ASAP. No time to explain now, meet us at our dorm if you're not busy.

I sent the text and went off to the kitchen to get a sponge and soapwater to clean off the walls. Just then, I heard Kyuhyun curse out loud.

"Cho Kyuhyun, watch your language. There are kids here!" I yelled form the kitchen.

"But hyung, come quick!" 

I dropped the bucket next to the wall and trudged over to where his voice came from. 

"What happened now?"

"Well...I guess we know what 'ga-go' means now," he said slowly.

"Huh?" I looked towards his feet and noticed a puddle where Jae was standing earlier. I looked towards him and saw that his pants were wet.

"Oh my good Lord," I groaned. A migraine was slowly inching it's way into my head. 

******************************

**Lay POV**

As I walked into our apartemnt building, I heard my cell phone ping. I checked my texts, and noticed I had one unread message from Leeteuk hyung.

We need help, ASAP. No time to explain now, meet us at our dorm if you're not busy.

I frowned, wondering what this was about. I made a quick detour to drop off my stuff in our dorm, then took the elevator up to the top level where Super Junior's dorms were.

I knocked quietly on the door, and when no one opened the door, I tried twisting the doorknob. The door was unlocked, and I slipped in and locked the door behind me. 

When I walked in, it looked and sounded like a daycare. There were kid's shoes next to the door, the wall perpendicular to the couch looked as if a crayon factory exploded on it, and it smelled like dirty diapers. I heard Leeteuk hyung groaning in the hallway, and a baby's cry was ringing throughout the apartment.

It didn't look any better when I walked further into the living room. I noticed that even more of the wall was covered in crayon. Sungmin hyung was walking around with the crying baby in his arms, and there was a girl about 5 years old crawling around in circles on the ground. Kyuhyun and Leeteuk were standing with two boys, and there was a puddle underneath the one with wet pants. 

As I took note of all this, one thing was running through my mind. What did I get myself into?


Haha hey guyz! Hope you like this chapter!  What do you guys think? Ginae33: don't worry, I'll really start torturing poor Lay next chapter! ;DD

Thanks to continha_troll and Ginae33 for subscribing and commenting! Love you guyz! ♥ Don't forget to comment and tell me what you think! ^_^