Introductions

We have to WHAT?! [Hiatus]

**Leeteuk POV**

Sungmin took the wailing child out of my arms and tried to calm him down. As he was walking around, singing to and bouncing the infant, the source of our first problem walked out of his bedroom.

"What the hell is going on here?" Kyuhyun asked while trying to tame his crazy bedhead and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. "Who are these little midgets?"

"These little midgets are called kids, Kyu, and we're gonna have to watch them for the day," I pointed out. 

"Well, why didn't their parents watch them themselves, or hire a babysitter, or drop them off at a daycare, or just- can you please make that baby SHUT UP!" he yelled in an exasperated voice.

"Well, it's your fault he's crying in the first place, so don't even try, Kyuhyun," Sungmin shot back with a glare. 

"Anyway, what's your name, sweetie?" I ignored the two and kneeled in front of the three kids sitting side by side on the couch.

"My name Jae, this Hae, she Tae, and baby Dae," said one of the two boys, who were apparently twins. 

"Okayy?" Kyuhyun said as he looked at all the kids one by one, scrutinizing them. "How can we be so sure he's not just making that up?"

"Because we know for sure that her name is Tae, which is short for Taeyeon," Sungmin said, gesturing towards the girl with his head.

"Let's just look inside the backpack, noona said that everything we'll need is inside there. Hopefully there's a note in there explaining everything," I said. "Taeyeon, sweetie, can you hand over the backpack?"

"No," she said. Short, sweet, and to the point. Kyuhyun sighed.

"Why not? I just want to look at something, then I'll give it back to you. I promise," I tried to reason with her.

"No, because you didn't say the magic word," she pouted.

"OK. Is the magic word...'please'?' I asked.

"Nope," she shook her head with a little smirk on her face.

"I know, it's 'Taeyeon is the awesomest person in the world and I will listen to everything she says'," Kyuhyun said in an unimpressed voice.

"You're right! Here you go, smart person!" She held out her backpack towards Kyuhyun with a self-satisfied smile on her face.

"Hmm, so she's a mini-Kyuhyun," Sungmin said with a thoughtful look on his face.

"Shut up," Kyu mumbled under his breath while he searched through the backpack.

"Clothes, diapers, wipes, baby formula, more clothes, baby food, a note. Hmm..." Kyuhyun read over the note quickly and spoke up after reading it.

"So, 'Taeyeon is 5 years old, Hyukjae and Donghae are 2 1/2 year old twins, and baby Jongdae is 7 months old. Taeyeon has ADHD, but has already taken her medication this morning so she'll be fine. Jongdae will only eat the some of the foods I've packed, so you might have to try them all before you find one that satisfies him. Hyukjae is allergic to peanut butter, and they will all end up falling asleep after lunch, whether they want to or not. Jongdae will probably take two to three naps today, depending on what time he goes to sleep,' bla bla bla it all continues like that. There are emergency contact numbers at the end, though. Can we just call them and ask them to take the kids?" Kyuhyun tried one more time.

"No, noona asked us to do it, so we will do it," Sungmin said for the 6th time as he sat down with the now calm Jongdae. "Right, hyung?" 

"Yea, I guess we have no choice," I sighed. I turned back towards the kids.

"Okay, so which one of you is Hyukjae and which one is Donghae?" The two boys pointed at each other without saying anything.

"I say we just write 'Thing 1' and 'Thing 2' on their foreheads," Kyuhyun looked between the two.

"Kyuhyun, be quiet," I scolded. "Taeyeon, can you tell us which one is Hae and which one is Jae?" I asked the eldest.

"Nope, sorry. If they want you to know, they'll tell you themselves," she said. "Besides, if I tell you, Hae will bite me." She rubbed her forearm to emphasize her point. 

"Yea, I will," the twins said at the same time. 

Sungmin and I looked at each other, the same thing going through our minds. At least they're sitting still and not causing any chaos...yet. 

I guess we spoke -er- thought, too soon. 


Hello again, guyz! I decided to just completely ignore my schoolwork for the time being and add another chapter! What do you think? Taeyeon, Hyukjae, Donghae, and Jongdae are pretty much based on my own siblings, my 4yo sister, 2yo brother, and 4 month old baby brother. 

Anyway, thanks to Jieyi-Love-Eunhae and yukipearlz for subscribing! Comments are loved! ♥