03

Love is Inevitable

Myunghee POV

It was a Saturday and I had nothing to do. There was no homework or any assignments to complete and Myungsoo was out somewhere. Probably out with friends to something. I decided to text Hana to see if she was doing anything.

 

To: Hana

Heys, bored. Want to come over?

 

To: Myunghee

Are you sure that’s a good idea?

 

To: Hana

Yes I’m sure, his out at the moment

 

To: Myunghee

Ooh, I’ll be there in 10

 

To: Hana

Okay, see you then

 

I got changed into some casual clothes, a blouse and shorts before cleaning up my room a bit before Hana got here. The doorbell rang loudly and I went to open the door.

“Hey, Hana” I smiled as I gave her a hug.

“Hey bestie” Hana replied. “Wow, the house is humongous”

“I think it’s a little too big for two people” I murmured.

“No, it’s the perfect size” Hana giggled. “Anyway what shall we do today?”

“Not sure, I don’t have anything planned” I said as I bit my lip.

“Let’s play spin the bottle truth or dare” Hana suggested.

“Sure” I said as I grabbed a bottle from the kitchen counter before sitting on the floor in the lounge room.

I spun the bottle and it landed on Hana.

“Truth or dare?” I asked.

“Dare” Hana said bravely.

“Alright, I dare you to go outside and scream out Daehyuns name and make a love heart with your hands” I said as I pushed her outside. “do it just like Woohyun”

“Okay” Hana went outside.

I sat on the porch.

“DAEHYUN OPPA” Hana said as she made a cute heart shape with her arms. “There you go. Easy”

Hana spun the bottle this time and it landed on me.

“Truth or dare?” Hana asked.

“Truth” I stated.

“Oh, c’mon don’t be a coward” Hana teased.

“Okay fine, dare” I said confidently.

“Go into Myungsoos room and take something that you don’t know about” Hana said as she stood up.

“What?!” I screamed.

“Just go. It’s not like he would find out” Hana said as she rolled her eyes and shoved in the hallway.

I bit my bottom lip and opened the door slowly. I switched on the light and began rummaging through his stuff. I looked under the bed and found a box. I slid it out and opened it, blowing away some dust that formed on it.

There was a picture of a girl. She had long brown wavy hair, in this picture she was smiling brightly, her dimples evident on her face.

“Pretty” I muttered.

I rummaged through the box until I found a crinkled up letter amongst everything. I gently pulled out before I heard rapid knocking on the door.

“Myungsoos home” Hana whispered.

I began to panic, roughly placed everything back into the box and pushed it back under the bed, hurrying into my room.

“Omg, that was close” I whispered to Hana as I entered and shut the door behind me.

“I agree” Hana said as she nodded her head.

I stuck my head outside and found Myungsoo walking towards his room.

“annyeong” I greeted.

He scoffed and ignored my greeting entering his room.

I sighed in relief as I opened the door fully.

“I’m hungry, let’s get something to eat” I suggested.

 

Authors note:

Short update

comment and subscribe!