Shopping Spree

F.T.Island's Personal Assistant

  "*sniff* *sniff* ,  what's this smell ? Yah , Jea Jin , go check it out ." "Go check it yourself hyung , I'm tired" . The leader tried to ask everyone else , but , all of them just gave a snore as a response . " Fine , I'll check it myself ." he drowsily got up and went to the dorm's kitchen . He was surprised to see , Andi serving some fried rice on the dining table.

  She greeted him happily , " Morning Jong Hun , i've made breakfast." with a puzzled look , he asked , " How did you get in ? I thought Hong Ki locked the door last night...?" He said trying to remember Hong Ki locking the door and windows . " He did , Mister Soon Ho gave me spare keys so here I am , making breakfast . Boy , you guys sure are pro-sleepers . It's almost noon ." "What ?!" " Yeah , its almost 12 noon." Jong Hun's reaction was way too priceless. He started to wake each member up , which wasn't easy." YAH WAKE UP !!!! WE HAVE  A PHOTOSHOOT IN AN HOUR , AND IT'S ALREADY NOON !!" 

 " Jong Hun , calm down . your appointment is due tomorrow , but , you don't get a free pass either . You guys are gonna play tourist today and help me shopping today. " Seung Hyuin grunted , " Thanks a lot hyung , now I can't go back to sleep." Andi smiled , " Why don't you freshen up and enjoy lunchfast , " Min hwan was giving her a quizzical look , " Lunchfast ?" " Yup , it's supposed to be breakfast , but since it's akmost noon , I call it a lunchfast ."  The boys , minus snoring Jea Jin and Hong ki , nodded and trooped to the bathroom . Andi smiled , but felt sad for some reason . " I'll tell them soon ."

That evening , 

 " Andi-ah , why do you want to go shop for clothes , you've got a lot in your luggage , right ? " She shooked her haed and replied , " Actually , most of my clothes are design books , revision activities , drawing pads , colours , recipe books , my laptop accesories , a few outfits , three pair of shoes and others ." Jong Hun stared in disbelief  , " Three pairs only ? You're eally different Andi ... " Andi didn't hear him , since he just said it to himself . When they arrived at a clothing store , Andi fell in love with the clothes there , so , it was actually a normal reaction for a teenage girl . She dived in the clothes , picking and trying them on , constantly asking for their opinion . "What about this one ? White or pink ? " She pulled out two different cardigans . " Hmmmm, pink looks better . " " What ? I think white is more useful , she can use it on any colours . " Hong Ki interuppted the two maknaes and gave andi a black cardigan , " Here , I think black fits most . " " Thank you , Hong Ki . " She noticed  Hong Ki was the least most likely to be friendly with her . She dismissed it and went to pay for her shopping .

  On their way back , the vehicle was extremely quite . The five boys was watching a teenage girl sleeping . As creepy as it sounds , they were doing it . She took of her spectacles and hopped to dreamland . F.T.Island started to whisper to each other , " She looks so cute and timid . I don't think she's 18 , She looks more of a 16 year old girl ." Jea Jin remarked . Seung Hyun nodded and said , " When she tied up her hair today , she looks a lot like a prepy student . " Jong Hun added , " She's quite the 'I-don't-care-about-my-looks-' type . and she's quite organised , I think ." " She's got the clumsy side too. " Min hwan said.  " Jea jin looked over at Hong ki , who was just staring at her , " Hyung , what do you think ? " he asked . " She's got a lot of surprises for us . " he said rather slowly . the other five just looked at him , with a word playing in their minds : " WHAT ?? "