Min Hwan's Morning

F.T.Island's Personal Assistant

This morning , something made Min Hwan wake up early and prepare breakfast . Not for his hyungs , for Andi . He was relly grate ful for Andi helping him and his bandmates . Aside from that , he wanted to show her that he cared for her . He admitted that he got jealous when she and Jong hun kissed . But what he didn't know is the others got jealous too.

  When the leader went to bed , the other four members we're talking about him and the kiss with Andi . "Why does he get a kiss?" Jea Jin grunted . "Yah , you're lucky you get a kiss , I didn't even get a peck on the cheek . " As the main actor , all Hong Ki did with his partner , Hyejong , was holding hands and acting all flirty . " Lucky leader .." Seung Hyun sneered . Min Hwan spoke up . " Do you guys think Andi liked it when he kissed her ?" The others fell silent . " Maybe she did ... "

   After a few minutes , the young man finished a breakfast for two and headed to Andi's place ." Andi-ah , are you awake ? I made you breakfast . Andi-ah ? " He the lights , but there was still no sign of the girl . He served the breakfast on her dining table and look for her . 

 He found her sleeping peacefully on her couch . The books on her coffee table told him that she was studying all night . He moved his attention to the sleeping girl . He kneeled besides the couch , inspecting her face . It was so pure ...

  Under her eyebrows , at the corner , he noticed a small scar . It wasn't noticeable since her spectacles hid her little scar. " How did you get a scar Andi ? You're too perfect to have scars ..." he thought . His attention to her , lips. It was calling him , bit by bit . Little by little , he came closer to her face . It was so plush and fresh.  He was tempted .

 Suddenly , Andi moved a bit , making her lips touched with his lips in a split second . She noticed the lights were on , fluttered her eyes . She was shocked to see the cute drummer looking at her eyes , blushing furiously . " Min Hwan oppa , what are you doing here ?" She asked looking puzzled . He scrambled up , " Oh , I came here , because.. break , breakfast ! Yeah , I made you breakfast . For you ." He felt like a fool.  Idiot ...

  "What ? You made me breakfast ? Aigoo , how cute ...But , you do know that's my job , right ?" She smiled . He smiled too , yet in his head , "Crap , crap ,CRAP !!! Why does she has to look soooo cute ? Her lips , and mine's just touched ! We KISSED !! " " Well , I'll go and wash up ." He replied ," Yeah , I'll wait for you ."

 

"Min Hwan oppa ?"

 

"Yes ?"

 

"Why are blushing ?"

 

  Oh no..... " Am I blushing ? Hehehe , may , maybe it's too stuffy in here and I'm really , really hungry ." He said .Andi just giggled and went to the bathroom.

Min Hwan's thought :

She must think I'm an idiot ...Stupid , pabo , idiot , Min Hwan ....

Andi's thought :

He's a cutie ....

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dawwwwwwwww,  how ADRBLE !! So Min Hwan and Jong Hun , DONE ! The others should get a smooch too , what do you guys think ? Hong Ki , Jea Jin,  Seung Hyun and Won Bin are for you guys to decide . I have a few ideas , but  hey , maybe you guys' idea are MUCH more fluffier ? Leave a comment for the three of them , the one with the the most fluffiest / cutest idea will win . Oh , and for Hong Ki , I have something shocking for him ( cue evil laugh ) ByeBye~~