Meeting the Assistant

F.T.Island's Personal Assistant

"Yah , manager , why did you suddenly cancel our photoshoot this evening ? Is there something wrong ?" . The manager of F.T.Island , Song Soon Ho, smiled listening to F.T.Island's question . He answered , " Today , you're 'present' will arrive , so I want you guys to be prepared when you receive it." , the leader , Choi Jong Hun , asked , " What kind of present needs to be prepared for ?" . " You'll see ." the manager smiled .Then , he looked at his watch , he stood up and asked the boys to follow him .

 The six waited outside an airpot . " You boys wait here . I'll go grab your present." the last line he said before he entered the airport .The boys decided to guess their present . Hong Ki  thought it was some present from a rich fan . Seung Hyun And Jea Jin hoped it was a pet for each of them ." Maybe , manger is giving us gift for last tour success." Min Hwan thought . Jong Hun had no comment.

  A few minutes later , the manager got out smilling happily , while dragging a white luggage be hind him , "Boys , here is your present."He said showing  a teenage girl smiling eagerly . All five were dumbfounded . Finally Seung Hyun spoke up , " Umm , hi . Who are you ?" . The girl smiled and introduced herself , " Hello F.T.Island , my name is Andriana Ahmad and I'll be your personal assistant ." . " Per , personal assistant ?! " the boys gasp in shocked . The girl had a puzzled look , "Didn't Mister Soon Ho told you I was coming ? ". The  manager hastily describe Andriana to the boys , "Ahem ,  I was going to keep that as a surprise , anyway , Andriana here will help you guys with costumes , concerts , tours , photoshoots and many more . I can't do it all alone , you know ." 

As they got back to their dorm , they decided to give a nickname to Andriana , Andi .Andi's dorm was located besides the boys dorm . It once belonged to an older , retired artist . Now , it was her new home . The boys now understood why the manager wanted to re-furnish the dorm . the place was given a fresh breath of white and light blue . The furniture was a modern themed one . Everything was completed , just a touch of personal items , cooking things and clothes were left . The five young men promised to bring her shopping tomorrow .

 The happiest one , was of course , Manager Soon Ho . because he no longer needs to cram his head and time fulfilling F.T.Island's antics . And the young assistant was bonding well with her employers.