Chapter 3

My Fake Relationship With My Ex Bodyguard

 

Part 2

 

 

 

 

Finding a place to clear her mind, Taeyeon sat down on the grass and placed her bag beside her. She had stopped crying a few minutes ago. So, her eyes were quite swollen.

 

 

'Why do you hate me so much?' Taeyeon thought and sighed. She closed her eyes and thought about the past where she and Tiffany first met.

 

 

Taeyeon had just landed in Seoul. She took a deep breath in and exhaled. She smiled widely and proceeded to the arrival hall.

 

 

All of the sudden, Taeyeon saw two people -a guy and a girl - running after each other. Taeyeon, feeling the need to help the girl, started running as fast as lightning to catch the guy.

 

 

Almost nearing the guy, the girl who was chasing after the guy bumped into Taeyeon and fell down. She thought she was going to hit the ground but surprisingly, she felt something soft below her. She opened her eyes and saw Taeyeon blushing madly.

 

 

'Cute,' she thought.

 

 

Tiffany looked up and saw that the guy was gone. She groaned  and stood up. She grabbed Taeyeon by the collar and pulled her up. "I've lost the thief because of you! Now all my belongings are stolen!" she screamed at Taeyeon.

 

 

"I-I'm sorry. I was only trying to help you catch the thief," Taeyeon apologized.

 

 

"I obviously didn't need your help," Tiffany hissed. She released Taeyeon and pushed her hair backwards.

 

 

"Tiffany, did you get your bag back?" a man asked as he finally saw his daughter.

 

 

"No daddy, I bumped into her and lost him," Tiffany said and pouted.

 

 

"I'm really sorry sir. I only wanted to help her," Taeyeon apologized to the man this time .

 

 

The man smiled. "What if you work as Tiffany's bodyguard to pay off the things that Tiffany had lost?" he asked.

 

 

Tiffany glared at her father. "I don't need a bodyguard daddy," she said coldly.

 

 

"Follow us," Mr Hwang said to Taeyeon. That day onwards, Taeyeon became Tiffany's bodyguard.

 

 

Taeyeon laughed bitterly at the memory. She took off the necklace she was using and looked at it. She held it tightly in her hand and sighed once again. 'Where are you Miyoung?' she thought.

 

 

Yuri and Jessica were searching for Taeyeon after they left Tiffany's dressing room. Jessica was on Yuri's back as she was too tired to walk. "Why are the both of them so afraid?" Jessica asked in an annoyed tone.

 

 

"There she is Sica," Yuri said as she spotted Taeyeon. She put Jessica down and they walked towards Taeyeon.

 

 

Jessica hit Taeyeon's head as she stood beside her. Taeyeon groaned and glared at Jessica. The latter gave her a more icy glare and Taeyeon looked away like a scared puppy. Yuri separated the two by sitting in between.

 

 

"Before you came to Seoul, where were you from?" Yuri asked Taeyeon. Jessica had told her everything while they were searching for Taeyeon.

 

 

"Jeonju," Taeyeon replied. She then looked at Yuri weirdly. "Why?"

 

 

"No reasons. Do you know Miyoung?" Jessica asked next.

 

 

"Yeah I know her. I gave her a lock necklace before leaving," Taeyeon answered.

 

 

"Did she mistaken you as a guy?" Jessica asked another question.

 

 

"How did you know?" Taeyeon asked as she was curious.

 

 

Jessica grinned and clasped her hands together. "The truth is Tiffany is Miyoung," Jessica replied happily.

 

 

Taeyeon looked at Jessica, dumbfounded. She did not know whether she should believe it or not. However, there were a lot of things that were similar between Miyoung and Tiffany. The love for pink, bug haters and most of all, their eye smile that was captivating. "You're not pulling my leg right Jessica?" Taeyeon asked Jessica. If Tiffany was really Miyoung, she would go back and run away with the younger girl whether she wanted it or not.

 

 

"Why would I? Go and get her Tae. Make her realize that you are actually the Tae she met in Jeonju," Jessica replied with a smile.

 

 

Taeyeon stood up and did a ninety degree bow at the couple. "Thank you so much Yuri and Jessica!" she said. Taking her bag along, Taeyeon ran back to the wedding service as fast as she could, hoping she was not too late.

 

 

'Wait for me Tiffany Hwang Miyoung. I'm never letting you go again,' Taeyeon said in her mind.

 

--

 

 

Finally at the wedding hall, Taeyeon hid behind a pillar as there were guards surrounding the door. She groaned and ruffled her hair. She took a peek from behind the pillar and saw that the bride and groom were standing in front of the priest. "I need to hurry up," Taeyeon murmured.

 

 

Making the first move, Taeyeon sneaked behind a guard and covered his mouth. She dragged him to a corner and stripped off his uniform. Taeyeon quickly changed to the uniform and joined the other guards. Other guards were looking at her and she was feeling uncomfortable.

 

 

The door suddenly opened and Taeyeon saw Tiffany running away. By reflex, Taeyeon ran after Tiffany. She took off the heavy blazer and was having a hard time catching Tiffany although the brunette was in a wedding dress and in heels. 'This girl is amazing,' Taeyeon thought.

 

 

Tiffany did not know where she was running towards. All she knew was that she needs to find a quiet place and think. She wanted to put all the blame on Taeyeon but she was the one that kissed Taeyeon during the party. Not the opposite. She heard a car honk. She snapped out of her thoughts and turned to face the car. She stood still because of shock and closed her eyes because she was frightened. The next thing she knew, she was pulled away forcefully and felt a pair of strong arms embracing her.

 

 

Tiffany could not process what was happening. She did not know who saved her. She was still in shock to look up. However, she felt safe in the stranger's arm. She did not want him or maybe a her to release her.

 

 

"You're safe Tiffany-sshi. I promised didn't I?" Tiffany heard the stranger say.

 

 

'Taeyeon?' Tiffany said in her mind.

 

 

She looked up and saw that her ex bodyguard was looking at her worriedly and at the same time panting. Tiffany did not expect the blonde to find her. She thought that Taeyeon had given up already. "How did you find me?" she asked Taeyeon in a soft voice.

 

 

"I ran after you after you ran out of the wedding hall," Taeyeon simply replied.

 

 

"I've been nothing but rude to you Taeyeon. How can you still like me?" Tiffany asked another question.

 

 

"I know deep inside your heart, you must have some feelings for me. All I need to do is get closer to you and make you realize it," Taeyeon answered with a slight smile.

 

 

"There she is!" a guy shouted.

 

 

The two girls diverted their attention to him. When Taeyeon saw him, she knew that it was one of Mr Hwang's guards. She carried Tiffany bridal style and told Tiffany to hold onto her tightly. "What's going on Taeyeon?" the younger girl asked.

 

 

"Just hold on to me tightly," Taeyeon said and ran to hide from the guards and Mr Hwang.

 

--

 

 

After running for four kilometres, they managed to run away from the guards but they were still being chased by them. Taeyeon was too tired and she gently put Tiffany down. She was panting really hard and did a few breathing exercise to calm herself down. "Why exactly are we running away Taeyeon?" Tiffany asked.

 

 

"Didn't I say I'll run away with you if you are getting married? I stick to my promise as always," Taeyeon answered with a grin.

 

 

"No you didn't," Tiffany said, not knowing what Taeyeon was talking about.

 

 

Taeyeon chuckled. "I did. Before you left Jeonju when we were ten," Taeyeon said.

 

 

"No. Tae promised me. Not you," Tiffany said, getting confused.

 

 

"If I'm not Tae, then explain to me how I got this scar?" Taeyeon said and showed her wrist to Tiffany.

 

 

The ten years old Taeyeon was searching for Tiffany in the middle of the night. The latter's mother had called Taeyeon to go search for her daughter as Tiffany only trusted Taeyeon.

 

 

Hearing someone scream, Taeyeon hurried to the scene and saw Tiffany standing in between two guys, crying. Taeyeon clenched her fist and pushed the two guys away. "Uncle, what are you doing?" Taeyeon asked as she held onto Tiffany tightly.

 

 

"Go away kid. I don't even like you," Taeyeon's uncle, Mr Shin, said. He pushed Taeyeon away and grabbed onto Tiffany's hand tightly.

 

 

"Let her go Uncle Shin!" Taeyeon shouted and charged forward only to be stopped by her uncle's friend.

 

 

Taeyeon froze as she saw a knife in her uncle's hand. She wanted to move but Mr Shin put the knife closer to Tiffany's neck.

 

 

"Help me Tae. I'm scared," Tiffany whimpered.

 

 

"If my father finds out about this, you're in trouble uncle," Taeyeon said to her uncle.

 

 

"He won't find out unless I kill you first," Mr Shin said. He released Tiffany from his grip and grabbed Taeyeon's wrist.

 

 

Taeyeon struggled to break free from her uncle's grip but she was not that strong. She was only ten. Her uncle was three times her age. Taeyeon then bit her uncle's hand since that was the only thing she could do. Mr Shin cursed aloud and released Taeyeon. He glared at the child and slashed her wrist.

 

 

"Tae!" Tiffany shouted. She punched the guy's knee and ran towards Taeyeon. "You're bleeding!"

 

 

Taeyeon chuckled. "Isn't it obvious?" she said, staring at the wound. Tiffany pouted and hit Taeyeon's arm. "What? I'm saying the truth," Taeyeon whined.

 

 

"Miyoung, where are you?" someone shouted worriedly. Mr Shin wanted to run away but Taeyeon tripped him and sat on his back. She stuck her tongue out at him and waited for the adults to get them. However, his friend managed to escape.

 

 

"Mummy, I'm over here!" Tiffany shouted.

 

 

Four adults showed up. Tiffany ran to her parents and hugged them. Taeyeon quickly hid her wound and grinned at her parents. "You made us worried Taengoo," Mrs Kim said and went to hug her daughter.

 

 

Taeyeon's face turned red. She was embarrassed. "Umma," Taeyeon muttered.

 

 

"Why is HyukJin on the ground Taeyeon?" Mr Kim asked his daughter. Taeyeon frowned and folded her arms. She winced in pain when she felt her wrist throbbing.

 

 

"He was harassing Miyoung. So I tripped him and sat on him while waiting for appa to arrive," Taeyeon replied.

 

 

Mr Kim sighed and walked towards his brother in law. He picked him up and brought him back to the village. Tiffany came running towards Taeyeon and pulled her sleeve up. Mrs Kim gasped as she saw the deep cut. "Let's get back to the village. This is really serious Taengoo," she said. Tiffany agreed with the woman and held hands with Taeyeon while walking back.

 

 

"Thank you for saving me," she said shyly.

 

 

"No worries Miyoung. I will protect you as long as you're by my side," Taeyeon said and flashed a dorky grin to Tiffany.

 

 

"The scar could be from something else. Maybe you were careless that's why you got it," Tiffany said, not wanting to believe a single word Taeyeon had said.

 

 

"Come on Tiffany-sshi...or should I call you Miyoung like last time? It's really me Tae. I'm a girl not a guy. I tried telling you but I was always cut off before I continued my sentence," Taeyeon said. She was trying her best to convince Tiffany. 

 

 

Tiffany liked the way Taeyeon called her by her Korean name. No one calls her by the name anymore after some problems in school but when Taeyeon called her Miyoung, she was alright with it. "No one calls me Miyoung anymore. So don't ever call me by that name," Tiffany said coldly.

 

 

Taeyeon got closer to Tiffany. She put her hands around Tiffany's neck and took off the necklace from Tiffany's neck. Tiffany tried to grab it back but Taeyeon was quick. She pulled her hand away before Tiffany could grab the necklace. The younger girl glared at her ex bodyguard. She tried reaching out for the lock necklace again but she stopped trying when she saw Taeyeon pulled out another necklace from her pocket. It had the same chain as her necklace but instead of a lock, it was a key.

 

 

"What other proofs do you need Tiffany-sshi?" Taeyeon asked. "I really love you."

 

 

"Return my necklace back Taeyeon. You've shown and given me enough proof but I don't think we can be together. We'll never be a couple," Tiffany said sadly. She was hurting Taeyeon and she knew it. She was feeling really guilty.

 

 

"So the promise meant nothing to you now after knowing the truth? I didn't know you were this kind of person. So heartless and selfish thinking of only themselves," Taeyeon said. Tiffany was hurt by Taeyeon's words. She wished she was like her friends and Taeyeon. She wished that she would care less about what gender she was dating. However, being in a religious family since she cared a lot about it.

 

 

"I know you're hurting. I know I'm the one who's hurting you. I just can't accept the truth Taeyeon ah. I'm afraid of what society will think of us if we were seen together Taeyeon ah," Tiffany said softly.

 

 

"Then don't be afraid. If Jessica can show her love for Yuri freely, why can't you?"

 

 

"If you really love that someone, don't be afraid. If he or maybe a she loves you as much as you love him or her, everything is going to be alright. You two have each other. You won't be alone. They will suffer with you as well. Forget what society thinks and just follow your heart," Mrs Hwang told her daughter.

 

 

"Mummy, I'm straight. I am not interested in girls," the sixteen years old Tiffany told her mother.

 

 

"Who knows?" Mrs Hwang shrugged. Truth to be told, she actually knew that Taeyeon was a girl.

 

 

"I love you Kim Taeyeon," Tiffany admitted but she was facing the ground.

 

 

Taeyeon smiled slightly and pulled Tiffany into a hug. "What made you change your mind?" Taeyeon asked. She was curious.

 

 

"I'm not going to be afraid anymore. I'm not going to hide too. I admit I can't live without you a single day Taeyeon ah," Tiffany answered. She hid her face at the crook of Taeyeon's neck as she was blushing.

 

 

'So that's the reason why she spent most of her time with Kibum. She wanted to forget about me but she coudn't,' Taeyeon thought.

 

 

"We should continue to run away from your father Tiffany. I'm going to be dead for betraying him," Taeyeon said. She released Tiffany and carried her easily on her back.

 

 

"Did you just called me without the sshi?" Tiffany asked. She felt butterflies fluttering in her stomach when Taeyeon called her.

 

 

"Yeah. Can I?"

 

 

Tiffany nodded her head cutely. "You are older than me."

 

 

"That's funny. Yuri said the same thing to me."

 

 

"I owe them a lot."

 

 

"Why's that so?"

 

 

"I'm not telling."

 

 

"Okay. Hang on tight again."

 

 

Tiffany leaned her head on Taeyeon's back and smiled when she heard Taeyeon's heartbeat. 'Thank you mummy. You knew that Taeyeon was a girl all along right?' she said in her mind.

 


A/N: Argh...lame ending T_T I couldn't think of how to end it. I'm sorry if the last chapter is disappointing. I did my very best already. ><

 

I want your comments. Should I make a sequel? If you want me to, I will write it after I finish writing my other 2 on-going fanfic. I would not update frequently though as school is about to start next month which is my streaming year. However, if you want a sequel, I will still write it for you readers as I enjoy writing and making you readers happy .^-^ So tell me in the comment box alright?

 

 

Here's my other two stories I'm still writing:

I Love You But You Can't Love Me (I'm thinking of changing the title :/)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/236026/i-love-you-but-you-can-t-love-me-snsd-soosica-taeny-yoonyul-sunbyung-hyohyun

AND

I'm Nothing To You

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/250901/i-m-nothing-to-you-hyoni-soosun-suzy-taeny-yoonhyun-yulsic

 

Both are TaeNy fanfictions but the first one consists YoonYul, SooSica, SunByung and HyoHyun as side couples. The second one consists of the Royal Family (YulSic, SooSun, YoonHyun and HyoNi) There's Suzy too :D

 

I love you readers~ <3

 

 

P.S Did you guys notice I changed my username from dorkysnsd9 to GummyBearTae? XD I changed because I love eating gummy bears and Taeyeon is my dorky bias~