Chapter 3

My Fake Relationship With My Ex Bodyguard

Italics are flashbacks~


Part 1

 

 

 

Two ten years old kids were standing with hands intertwined. The shorter girl looked at her new found friend with a grin. The taller girl saw her new friend smiling and smiled back at her.

 

"Wah, you have an eye smile Miyoung," the shorter girl exclaimed.

 

Miyoung, who was also known as Tiffany giggled at her friend's cuteness. "You're such a dork Tae," she pointed out.

 

Tae, who was actually Taeyeon, pouted. "We just met and you are already calling me a dork," Taeyeon said.

 

"I'm sorry Tae. You are just too cute," Tiffany said and pinched Taeyeon's cheeks. "Your skin is too feminine for a guy Tae."

 

"I am a-"

 

"Miyoung ah, let's go or else we'll miss the flight," Tiffany's mother shouted to her daughter.

 

"I've got to go Tae. Hope we'll meet again in the future," Tiffany said and left. "Maybe we could get married in the future too!"

 

Taeyeon grabbed the younger girl's hand before the latter left. She took out a necklace from her pocket and said, "This is for you. I'll know it's you if I see you wearing this."

 

"It's beautiful Tae! Can you put it on for me please?" Tiffany said. Taeyeon nodded and helped Tiffany put it on.

 

"I promise you that I will find you Miyoung. If I find you while you are somebody's fiancee, I'll pull you away from the marriage and we'll run away to wherever you want to," Taeyeon said with full of determination.

 

"I'll wait for you to rescue me," Tiffany chirped. She showed another eyesmile to Taeyeon.

 

"Miyoung, hurry up!" Tiffany's father shouted.

 

"Bye Tae," Tiffany said. She kissed Taeyeon's cheek and ran down the hill, leaving a dazed Taeyeon.

 

 

 

Taeyeon sighed. She held onto the edge of her key necklace and asked herself, "Where are you now Miyoung? It's funny how you think I'm a guy."

 

Taeyeon slung her bag across her shoulders and went to the lobby to check out of the hotel. She was going to sneak into Tiffany's dressing room without being noticed by the guards especially Mr Hwang.

 

Tiffany was in her dressing room, getting make up done. Her expression was gloomy and the whole atmosphere in the room was awkward with no one talking. She had the expression on after reading the note on the dookong. She was mad that Taeyeon left straight away. She thought that Taeyeon might be defiant to her father. However, knowing that Taeyeon was loyal, there was no chance of Taeyeon being defiant to anyone after Tiffany thought for a long time.

 

"Why is the room so gloomy? Did somebody die?" Jessica said bluntly as she entered the room.

 

Tiffany smiled at her friend slightly, acknowledging her present. Jessica knowing Tiffany's personality very well took a sit beside Tiffany and asked," What's wrong?"

 

"Daddy kicked Taeyeon out of the mansion. He even told her that she can't attend my wedding," Tiffany replied sadly.

 

Jessica scoffed. She arched an eyebrow and folded her arms. "Now you care about her? It's a good thing she left," Jessica said and looked at Tiffany unbelievably.

 

"I am afraid alright. I'm afraid to fall for her! Happy now?" Tiffany shouted and let the tears she had been keeping flow freely.

 

Jessica soften up and put her arm around her friend and gave a light squeeze. "Why are you so afraid? She has feelings for you, you have feelings for her. What's wrong with that?" Jessica asked the bride.

 

"Before I met Taeyeon and Kibum, there was this kid in Jeonju who is really adorable," Tiffany said, changing Jessica's topic.

 

"Okay...Is it a boy or girl?" Jessica asked, looking at her friend weirdly.

 

"He's a boy but his skin and hands are really feminine," Tiffany answered, remembering every details about her childhood.

 

"Maybe your friend there is a girl," Jessica said.

 

"It can't be because every time I see Tae, he would always be amongst the other guys," Tiffany said and shook her head at Jessica.

 

"Isn't it weird that your childhood friend's name is almost close to Taeyeon's," Jessica chuckled.

 

"Tae isn't Taeyeon!" Tiffany pouted. "Tae is a guy and Taeyeon is a girl!"

 

"Are you telling me that you had a crush on Tae?" asked Jessica, interested in Tiffany's past.

 

Tiffany nodded her head shyly. "He gave me this necklace when I was about to leave," Tiffany said and showed the lock necklace to Jessica.

 

Little Taeyeon was excited when she heard that there was a visitor coming to her village. She dressed up really nicely for the visitors to make a good first impression. She put on a wide smile and greeted the visitors as they entered the village.

 

"Daddy, I want to go home," a Little Tiffany whined as she tugged onto her father's pants.

 

Mr Hwang chuckled and pushed Tiffany forward. "Do you mind making friends with my daughter?" he asked Taeyeon.

 

"It will be my pleasure!" Taeyeon said with a toothy grin. "My name is Kim Tae-"

 

"I don't care. I don't need a friend like you," Tiffany said and walked past Taeyeon.

 

Mrs Hwang smiled warmly at Taeyeon. "Miyoung is always like that. It will take quite a while for her to open up," she told Taeyeon.

 

"No worries. I will be her first friend here," Taeyeon said, her smile not leaving her face.

 

 

 

'Thinking of Miyoung, she looks just like Tiffany-sshi. Especially their captivating eye smile,' thought Taeyeon with a smile.

 

"Miss, we've already reached the destination," the taxi driver said.

 

Taeyeon paid the driver and told him to keep the change. She got out of the taxi and was surprised to see a lot of people attending the wedding. "I'm not late yet," Taeyeon said to herself as she saw that everyone was still standing, talking to each other.

 

Taeyeon scanned the place and saw a back door. She smirked and silently walked to the door. "Taeyeon?" someone said as she saw Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon knocked her head lightly on the door and turned to the person. "Oh, it's only you Yuri-sshi. I thought you were someone else," Taeyeon said and sighed in relief.

 

"No need to be formal. You're older than me too," Yuri said and put an arm around Taeyeon's neck comfortably. "Why aren't you going in?"

 

"You see, Mr Hwang kicked me out of the house and I can no longer see Tiffany-sshi anymore," Taeyeon explained.

 

"What a sad life for you Taeyeon. It's even sadder because Tiffany is too afraid to admit she's in love with you," Yuri said and sighed.

 

"So, can you help me sneak into Tiffany's dressing room?" Taeyeon asked Yuri.

 

"Sure. I know this place really well," Yuri smirked.

--

 

"Are you ready Stephanie?" Mr Hwang asked his daughter from outside the door.

 

Tiffany sighed. "Almost daddy," she replied.

 

"The wedding is going to start soon. So hurry up okay?" Mr Hwang said and left.

 

Just then, the door opened and Yuri entered alone. Jessica looked at her girlfriend weirdly and mouthed, "What are you doing here?"

 

Yuri showed her princess a charming smile and said to Tiffany, "Somebody's here to see you Tiff."

 

"Who?" Tiffany asked.

 

The door opened once again and entered Taeyeon with a slight smile. "Good afternoon, Tiffany-sshi," she greeted.

 

"Taeyeon? What are you doing here? What if daddy finds out?" Tiffany said, not believing that the person she wanted to see the most was in front of her.

 

Taeyeon chuckled. She came closer to Tiffany and said, "I wanted to see you of course. All I know if he finds out, I will be dragged out by his guards once again."

 

"Get out Taeyeon. You're not welcome here," Tiffany said coldly. She did not want to be mean to Taeyeon but like she said, she was too afraid to fall for a girl. She was afraid of what society will think of them.

 

"But..."

 

"Just leave Taeyeon," Tiffany ordered and glared at Taeyeon icily.

 

"I sneaked in here just to you with the help from Yuri and now you ask me to leave?" Taeyeon said and chuckled bitterly. "I'd rather get caught by the guards instead."

 

Tiffany was trying her best not to cry in front of Taeyeon. "I hate you," Tiffany said softly.

 

"Damn it Tiffany. How many times are you going to say that to me?" Taeyeon shouted at Tiffany. She hated hearing those words from Tiffany.

 

Spotting the little Tiffany, Taeyeon grinned and silently walked towards Tiffany with her dookong in hands. She sat beside Tiffany and did not make any eye contact with Tiffany.

 

"What are you doing here?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon coldly.

 

Taeyeon looked at her and smiled at Tiffany. "I'm here to make friends with you," she replied happily.

 

"Why should I be friends with you? I hate you," Tiffany stated bluntly.

 

Taeyeon pouted and hugged her dookong tightly. "I won't hurt you. I will protect you!" Taeyeon said confidently.

 

"You're so skinny. You can't protect me," Tiffany pointed out.

 

"Yes I can. I've beaten almost the whole population of boys in the school," Taeyeon bragged.

 

"Then you must be more famous with the girls right? Why don't you be with them instead of me?"

 

"All the girls hate me."

 

"Are you gay?"

 

"I'm not sure."

 

"So do you like guys or girls?"

 

"I like you~"

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes and stood up. "Nice to meet you Tae," she said and smiled.

 

"So are we friends now Miyoung?" Taeyeon asked, tilting her head slightly.

 

"Sure," Tiffany replied.

 

 

 

The door barged opened and Mr Hwang entered the room. "What is happening in here?" he asked sternly.

 

Taeyeon's eyes widened. She was shocked that she could not even move.

 

"What are you doing here Kim Taeyeon? Didn't I tell you to stay away from Tiffany?" Mr Hwang asked Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon regained composure and glared at Mr Hwang. "I don't go back on my words Mr Hwang. When I say I will run away with her, I will," Taeyeon said coldly.

 

'Why is Taeyeon talking like Tae?' Tiffany thought.

 

Mr Hwang chuckled. "Why would Tiffany run away with you? She had been ignoring you," he said with a smirk.

 

Taeyeon knew what Mr Hwang had said was right. "Congratulations Tiffany-sshi, you're finally getting married," Taeyeon said to Tiffany and ran out of the room with teary eyes.

 

"You're a coward Tiffany," Yuri spoke up. She sighed and ran after Taeyeon. Jessica glared at her friend and followed her girlfriend.

 

'Even my friends are on her side,' Tiffany thought and sighed.

 

 


I'm sorry if this chapter is short and disappointing. T_T I'm breaking up the last chapter into two. So, the next chapter is the last one. :(

I decided to not make this an ongoing fanfic as I still have others to write. You readers understand right?

So, please comment? I promise the last part won't disappoint you guys!