All of a sudden

FAKE DREAMS

 

“Aist!” I groaned as I’m starting to digest all the disappointment and embarrassment that happen awhile ago.

I compose myself as I’m about to enter our house but…………

“Who are you?” I asked as I saw those unfamiliar men in black in our house.

“Ma, what happen?” I shouted as the guy holding my mother so tight.

“Well, we just want to get our money back from your parents after five years from running away.”

“Money?...Ma, What money? As I am in confusion.

“I’m sorry, but before we loan a sum of money from them to buy a stable house and support our financial needs especially for your future. And we invest half of it on a mutual fund. But the company suddenly got bankrupt due to the economic inflation that time. Your father become jobless sooner and we don’t know where to get them paid off.” My mother explained.

“And we need our money back, Php 1,500,000.00 plus Php 500,000.00 interest a total of 2,000,000.00 if you intend to ask. And were only waiting until 8pm today or else you don’t know how capable we are.” Showing off his gun.

“What? Php 2,000,000.00 are you kidding me? I utter as I they walk pass through me.

“Tatch(You), I’m so sorry.!” My mother helplessly scream.

I still confused with the situation right now. Look like this is a bad day. But I need to concentrate how to get the money those men needs. We only have this small house and lot as our family property and I can’t surrender this house to them because this is a big part of our family.

“Don’t worry we will going to get through on this. I will just need to do something.”

******************************************

“Oh, hyung it’s about time, we need to go aboard!”Seungri patted Jiyong.

“Ok!” Jiyong said as he stand.

“So I think I won she doesn’t show up! Better give our bet money!” T.O.P. suddenly in.

“Me too I also won.”Daesung groaned.

“Oh! Don’t even forget me, so Seungri double our money back! Taeyang said as he smirked.

“Why are you doing this to your maknae?waeyo.” Seungri says childishly.

“Well we can’t do anything about it, you’re even the one who initiate this deal anyway, so pay off!”TOP scolded.

“Jiyong Hyung! Do something about this, you said she will come and you can’t blame me that I believe in you, you know you’re my best hyung.” Seungri said as he shrugged his hyung.

“It’s your problem maknae, well It’s just a gut feeling it’s uncertain you know. Sorry you poor maknae.” Jiyong said with a poker face.

“Pay off” Daesung, Taeyang and T.O.P said in chorus.

“Hahaha! Well we learn a lesson her sometimes we win but we also need to take the consequence of losing sometimes.” Taeyang said as he count his money as they all walk going to the gate of the airport.

“Hey! Mr. Kwon Jiyong!” a girl screamed out.

Jiyong crooked a smile as he hear a breathless familiar voice.

“Ehhh?” Seungri, Daesung, Taeyang and T.O.P. utter as they look who’s screaming Jiyong’s name.

“Well gut feeling may sometimes be certain.” Jiyong says as he about face to the person who screamed.

“ Yeah! I will take your deal but you need to help first, you promise to give anything in return right!”she said breathlessly like he run for an hour.

“Yes, Ofc….”Jiyong was cutoff.

“Give me Php 2,000,000.00 (53,4000,000.00 Korean won) now.” The girl stretched out.

“Well as expected!”Jiyong says arrogantly.

“Please, I really need it. I only have three hours left.” She utter as tears dripping down her cheeks.

“Ehhh? Ok!..Hyung!” Jiyong utter instantly.

Jiyong approach his manager hyung and discuss something with some phone calls. And after 30 minutes a man with a bag walk in and handed the bag to Jiyong. Instantly Jiyong approach her carrying the bag that contains the money. And as he got near her open it and show the money and closed it back

“Thank You” as he handed her the bag with the expect amount.

“Where do you think you’re going?” as Jiyong hold her hand before she can leave instantly.

“We have a deal as far as I remember.” Jiyong said in an arrogant tone.

“But I need to settle this first, my parents are in danger.” She said in a pleading tone.

“Do you think we will delay our flight for you.” He said showing of a ticket and a passport of her on his hand.

“Sorry but I have to settle things first, I can’t let my parents behind. I’ll just follow you soon” She said in surprised that Jiyong look sure and ready enough for that deal but neglect it as she was still have to go right away for her mother. He shook Jiyong hands and took the ticket and passport and run off.

“Aist!!This girl.” Jiyong said.

“Aist, Hyung delay my flight please, I Just need to settle things!”he told to his manager as he follow her back.

“Yeah!Hyung we’re coming don’t left as behind. You can’t just run off like this, you’re not familiar with the place.” Seungri shouted as he run following carrying his other hyung.

“Seungri-ah, Take your hands off, we can carry ourselves.” T.O.P. says coldly.

*********************************

“Taxi!” I sway may hand to caught the attention of any driver passing through but an FX landed in front of me instead.

“Wait!” A voice said as I handed the car door open.

“Ehh??” I groaned as I look at the guy. It’s Jiyong.

“Don’t you think I will let you swift away that easily.” He said.

“OK! Let’s settle this later. Just get in, can you!”I said and go inside the car.

“Hyuuunngggggggggg, What about us!” Seungri shouted while running towards the car.

“Get in.” Jiyong stressed.

“Please hurry up!” I said in English.

“What?” Seungri questioned out.

“Nevermind.” I utter as I put my attention on the driver discussing our destination.

We are deaf in silence on our way until my phone ring.

“Ma?” I answered the phone as I saw my mother number.

“Ma? You will never see them again my dear if you won’t get in here in 10 minutes.” A man’s voice said.

“Don’t  do anything to her. I got the money well it’s in check. And I’m almost there just wait a little” I gushed.

“A check, well it’s acceptable though we can verify it easily. Just hurry up. You can’t keep us waiting. We already wait 5 years.” The man scolded.

“Ok,Ok, Just don’t hurt my mother.”I answered as the man cut off the call.

The five men behind the car were kept in silence as they listen to the conversation but doesn’t understand anything as she uses her native language but they can see how exhausted she was right now..

After 10 minutes…..

I hurriedly open the car door and rushed inside our house.

“Well, Just in time dear.” The man said.

“Here the check, took your hands off on my mother.” I said in a commanding tone.

“Okay! Easy dear, we need to confirm the authenticity first.” The man said as one man approach me and took the check and make a phone call.

“It’s good boss.” The man said after talking a few minutes on the phone.

“Ok. Let her go.” Commanding his fellowmen.

“Ma.!” I hushed as I about to run towards her but suddenly the held my hands.

“I’m pretty impressed on how do you got this money instantly!” as he run down his hand on my cheeks.

“Hands off.” A voice suddenly appear as a hand take the man’s hand away from me. It’s Jiyong in his angry but suave English tone.

“Pretty nasty boy, but anyway we don’t have any business here no more. Let’s go guys!”The man said calmly and pass through the door.

“Yeah! What do you think you’re doing, living as behind the car and facing those men alone. Stupid Girl!”Jiyong said.

“Hyung! We need to pay for the cab.” Seungri in a rushed as he passed through the door together with his other Hyung and the driver.

I stormed my bag to look for some cash and give the driver the money and he leave after.On the other hand Jiyong help my mother stood up and let her sit on the sofa.

“Tatch (You), Is he G-Dragon, Are they Big Bang?” My mother questioned with the shocked on her face.

“Ma, are you okay! Well his the one who help us.” Pointing at Jiyong.

“Jiyong, this is my mother!Ma, This is G-Dragon.” I said as they exchange hand shake.

“Hello, Ma.” Jiyong said smilling sweetly toward my mother.

“Ma?” my mother in shocked again.

Having the best situation. We give the best explanation on what happen, and what will happen in the future. Well I agree to the deal so better take the consequences. Jiyong commanded me to prepare my clothes after. It’s too sudden but my mother and I should understand the situation. As we reach the door we send goodbyes to one another.

“Ma, you take care better take aunt leave here, so someone can accompany you while I’m away! Don’t forget to drink you medicine. Just call me if you need anything.” I said while hugging my mother tightly.

“Okay. Don’t worry about me. You better be a good girl ok. If you feel lonely just contact me. Be brave ok!” my mother said as he kissed my forehead.

“Okay! Ma, we will take our leave.” Jiyong said in his English tone.

“Bye! Take Care! Please take good care of my daughter” my mother said.

“Bye!” Daesung, Taeyang, Seungri and T.O.P said in chorus showing their beautiful smile and wave goodbye.

************

On the Cab going back to the airport.

“Yeah! Before I forget, Hey! Youngbae hyung, T.O.P hyung, Daesung~ah! I think I need my bet money back!” Seungri blurted out.

“Can we settle this later.” Deasung demanded.

“Yeah, and let’s rest for awhile.” Youngbae said.

“Waeyo, give my money now.” Seungri shouted as he stranggle his hyung to get his money.

“You have to sign the contract for the deal when we got in the plane later.” Jiyong suddenly told me before he turn his attention to the members mocking each other because of Seungri.

“The contract!?” 

 

Author:Sorry for a the late update my readers. I've been busy for school and work stuff lately. Sorry for any typographical and grammatical error if there is any. To all the subscriber,AFF readers and silent reader... Thank you for dropping by and reading my story.