"Pros and Cons"

FAKE DREAMS

 

 “Ehh!” I said in disbelief.

“I think it’s all fair for the both of us. It’s very beneficial.” Jiyong said.

As I’m amused by the content of the contract he has given to me.

We, Ji Yong Kwon  and Tatch(You) hereby authorized the validity of this contract. And agreed to comply with the condition stated below.

Ø  The two agreed to act as a couple for a time certain decided by Mr. Ji Yong Kwon.

Ø  Tatch (You) should act as Mr. Ji Yong Kwon Girlfriend every time Mr. Kwon needs too. Public Display of Action should be taken if the situation takes it necessary especially in front of the media.

Ø  Tatch (You) should prevent to spill the agreement between them to anyone.

Ø  Tatch (You) should act the way Mr. Kwon instructed.

Ø  Tatch (You) cannot interfere in any personal relationship of Mr. Kwon had and will have in the future.

Ø  If any scandal occur concerning Mr. Kwon having an affair, Tatch (You) should cover up Mr. Kwon to deny those rumors.

Ø  Mr. Ji Yong will provide all the financial needs of Tatch (You) for the time they will act as a couple.

 

·         Monthly allowance of 2,700,000.00 KW

·         Condominium

·         Car

·         And other financial needs upon the duration of agreement.

Ø  Only Mr. Kwon can call this quit.

Mr. Ji Yong Kwon 

Ms. Tatch (You)

 

“But….’” I was cut off with my disagreement.

“I hope you can clearly remember I already give you an advance payment. So you should just agree with this no buts. Sign it now.” Ji Yong explained.

As I agree with his statement. I slowly took the pen and sign the paper.

“Ok! It’s a close deal.”He said as he took my hand with a hand shake.

“Thank you, after all you help my mother a lot.” I said with sincerity.

“So much for that. But I think I to make myself clear first. I know you like me after all. But I like to say this in advance before you fall deeper soon. You’re not really my type, if I really want to show publicly that I really want to settle down I would pick the person I love herself. But as I told it’s for a cover up, I’ve been in to scandals recently most of it are true though. You can’t blame me. I’m still young and wild. I just want to enjoy my life right now without any worry if sudden scandal pops out. And I hope you understand it first and foremost” He arrogantly said.

I like him, don’t he feel a little proud of himself, but well his right after all. Not my type????I’am that ugly this stupid jerk. Yeah, I know what you like, liking those girl s on Instagram, I know what you exactly like. You ert.

“Yes.” I said shortly having this down face in front of him.

“Yes that you like or that you understand what I said.” Jiyong said with an I-know-you-like-me confident look in his faces. Showing his high raise peak eyebrow waiting for my answer.

“Yes…..I understand everything very well. And well yes I like you, are you satisfied enough yourself hearing this.” I said in an irritate state.

“Hahaha! Well, I have to go now. I’ll pick you up later 7:00 pm.” He let out a laugh while gathering his things.

“Tonight,?Where are we going then?” I asked all of a sudden.

“A music award. And prepare yourself, We need to put up a good show later.” He said as he stood up and about to leave the room.

“Noona, You’re always in time. You know what to do with her must likely to much with me.” Showing his charismatic as he told to a girl who was about to enter the room. And the girl nodded as Jiyong instructed her.

As he let those charismatic smile to the girl my heart melted away seeing those smile makes me feel butterflies on my belly. I can’t deny that I really like him, adoring every inch I’m seeing in front of me except the fact the he shows his sharp attitude in front of me. But showing his apologetic face and kind heart when he help my mother way back then, I can sense his good after all. He just showing this to me to make me realize that his not interested after all and we will just act upon the agreement. Just given this chance to be his false girlfriend will not be bad at all. I could at least be with him. At least for the time being I could hold the title as his girlfriend.

*******************************************************************************************

“Just go with the flow and act as good as you can” Jiyong said as we arrived in front of the red carpet going to the venue of the awarding ceremony.

A lot of fans waiting outside for their own personal bias. I’m kinda nervous going out on the car but there’s no turning back.

“It’s show time.” He said and open the car door.

And the fans gone wild outside. Suddenly got goose bumps from the fans screaming but was suddenly interrupt on my dilemma when Jiyong open the door on my side and handed his hand to me. He initiated to envelope my hands on his arm as we walk in the red carpet. Fans were unpredictable at the moment some frowned, and some giggle but more or less they were still cheering for Jiyong. We both stood up on the picture booth were press gather around murmuring as they take a picture both of us. Suddenly Jiyong in character as my boyfriend simultaneously wrap around his arm on my waist, shoulder and holding back my hand. Showing off the happy couple we can be. We go through and enter the venue.

“Omo! It’s 2pm!Super Junior, JYJ…..”I said giggling as my eyes was being satisfied by this holy figures in front of me.

“Are you fangirling now, stop it can you be more civilized” Jiyong said in a low voice.

“Yeah!yah. I know!” I said slightly disappointed and show him a pout.

“You’re  not cute you know, stop being childish” Jiyong said while looking around the place.

“Huyng! Over here” It’s Seungri waving his hand as the other three Big Bang Boys walks toward us.

“Yeah!You look great Noona” Seungri said doing an aegyo.

“Thanks for the compliment, but I’m not your noona were just on the same age.” I said giving him a smile.

“Kyea!Omo, at last I have a real buddy on my same age, cause sometimes it’s kinda hard to get along with this oldies you know!”Seungri said happily while pointing at his Hyung.

“Yeah!Seungri ~ah,what did you said!” T.O.P said and poked him.

“Aw!Hyung, I  didn’t meant to offend you I’m just really happy you know!” Seungri show his very happy face and grabbed my both hands and sway it as he dance and sing as the guy give out a laugh.

“Yeah!You look stupid!” Jiyong interrupt.

“Oh Hyung you there, you two look like a couple on your attire.”Seungri said and pointed to us.

“Kyea! Can you lower your voice other might hear you. Do you get amnesia or anything! We are a couple so we should look one right!” Jiyong said giving Seungri a signaling stare.

“Oh Hyung,Why so serious. I’m just joking!” Seungri said and patted him on the shoulder.

“I think we need to get in the ceremony is about to start.” Taeyang said showing his smile and walk a head of us.

I’m really happy at the moment when we get in, a lot of Kpop idol, some actor and actresses gather around on rounded tables provided in front of the audience. Big Bang was called out on stage for two major awards to accept. Afterwards the Big Bang boys left me to get ready for their performance. Kinda freed from Jiyong’s stare I’m so happy to look around and scream silently looking at some idols singing and dancing along with the performer on stage. My fan girl heart pumps so loud. I squeal for happiness right now. I suddenly put my attention on the stage as the MC announced that it’s Big Bang turn to perform. They perform their best hits and they own the stage that very moment as if watching their concert, I sing along with them and let out my fan girl squeal and deeply enjoy the performance. The fans are furious, screaming out so loud. You can’t deny it everyone inside was enjoying their performance. After that they change clothes and go back on our round table.

“So for this year’s Best Male Artist goes to G-Dragon” the MC announced.

“Jiyong Congrats!” Daesung,Taeyang and T.O.P said in chorus.

“Congrats hyung!”Seungri shriek with a funny face and hugged Jiyong.

Everyone laughs on that hilarious moment. Jiyong was able get away on Seungri’s hug and all off a sudden face me and look into my eyes intently. I was shocked and don’t know how to react.

“Congrats! Ji…”That’s the only thing I utter when Jiyong suddenly kiss me on the forehead and give me a big smile.

The crowd screams on this sweet side of Jiyong. Jiyong then go on stage and accept the award and about to give his speech.

“Ow!I want to thank my ever loving fans for their undying love and for giving me the privilege to hold this title. It’s been a tough year for me but because of your love I was able to stand back again. And now I know God Bless me with wonderful and understanding people like you. Please continue to support me and my group in our endeavor lets all be connected by music, love and God’s grace until whenever….. and last but not the least I also want to thank the girl that give me inspiration to go on, the woman I love. I’m happy that she was here to witness this……Tatch (You), Saranghae!” He ended his speech, the fans scream for his touching message and sweetness.

I admit I was touch and feel a heat burning on my cheeks blushing as hell on what he said, but I’m trying my best to hold it back because before anyone else I should know it’s all  fake.