Nightmare

FAKE DREAMS

 

CHAPTER 3

I dressed  up  and put some light make-up on. As I was about to close my bag, I saw my phone . It has a lot of missed call from my mom.

“Aishh! I forgot to call my mom. She might be so worried right now.”

I dialed my mom’s number for about ten times but it’s out of coverage. Instead I texted her not to worry and I will be home soon.

As I go out of the bathroom , I saw the four archangel doing their own thing. Taeyang is on dazed with his headphone on. Deasung was sleeping like a baby. Seungri annoying T.O.P. with his banana.

**************

Taeyang, T.O.P., Daesung and Seungri POV

As the door of the bathroom swung open…..

 “Simple yet beautiful” Taeyang showing his crooked smile.

“Oh, his so innocent like my precious banana”as he munched her banana while all eyes still on her.

“So lovely!” Daesung woken up his eyes slowly.

“Oh my Angel!” seungri utter.

**************

I blushed as they were all eyeing on me.

“I think we should go on and meet hyung now! Seungri said breaking the silence.

I stiff for a while hear him say hyung. I don’t know what to feel but I’m excited to see him.

We suddenly stop in front of a door.

Oh my God. I’m freaking nervous.

We enter the room and walk through the living room.

“Let’s sit” Daesung said invitingly.

Jiyong is in front of us, we sit facing his back . He suddenly turned his chair around. He is in to something reading the paper on his hand.

“So your name is Tatch(You)! A broker, sales agent, service crew and baker. You love to work huh?” he said and smirked.

“Eh?! Yeah…” I said so in mixed emotion.

“I think I need to give back you this ring” raising his hand with the ring on it.

“This is too expensive you know or is it an imitation” as he inspect the ring. “Will it looks real though.” He said calmly.”I think I should be thankful for this thoughtful deed. I’m sure you work hard for it unless it was stolen.” He said as he smirked.

“Hey, Jiyong how could you be so mean.” T.O.P. pointed.

“Oh hyung, I’m just stating possibilities you know with her background. I’m just curious how did she able to buy this ring beside she’s just an average-wage earner.” He said frankly.

“Hyung,…?!” as seungri was about to speak, he was cut-off by Jiyong.

“Well let’s make this quick anyway. To make this clear for you Miss, and to take out you from your delusional state…’he said arrogantly.

.Did he said I’m delusional….Is this the true G-Dragon?

“..Everything that happened last night was on purpose. I can’t believe it happened earlier than my actual plan but I think it does just better be at the moment.”

“On purpose?” I said questioning.

“Yes, well everything was for the publicity you know. I have been into many scandals lately. We’ll most of it was true and I need someone to cover up all that. If the public see me on a steady relationship well the scandal will be forgotten momentarily. But I never thought this plan was this great.”

“Great!?”I utter

“Well everything went well because of you “The Idol and the Fan Girl” its trending everywhere. I never thought it will be easily accepted by the public so warmly. And I even got more fans though.  Hopeless romantic people...tsk…tsk….”he said as he shook his head.

“Hyung,aren’t you being to straightforward?” Seungri in.

“Better be clear at the beginning.” Jiyong said arrogantly.

“The Idol and the Fan Girl?”I’m in dazed

“Take a look at this.”Taeyang said handed me the newspaper.

I was a bit shocked looking at it. It’s on the front page.

“The Idol and The Fan Girl”

Everything was so shocked last night with the big revelation happened during the concert of Big Bang. A fan girl was taken by famous G-Dragon on the crowd. And the girl suddenly ask Mr. G-Dragon to marry her but suddenly Mr. G-Dragon reverse on the situation when everybody thought he was rejecting her, he suddenly kneeled down and ask her to marry him.  He hurriedly carried the fainted girl out of the stage after they kiss for awhile. To make everything out of confusion Mr. G-Dragon himself  announced his relationship with the girl. “She was my girlfriend for about two years and we are on a steady relationship. And I think I love her so much that I wanted to make a proposal on her but she made it earlier. So as a man I take responsibility and take that opportunity to propose on her. I know the fans feel betrayed as I keep on denying my relationship before but I just love this girl so much and I only want to protect her. I know I’m blinded by love at the moment but I’m only a human with emotion too. Please bless our relationship; I hope everybody will be happy for the both us. Thank You.” All scandal relating to other K-Pop female Idols are down now with Mr. G-dragon confession himself. Out of all expectation many fans praise his love story with the fan girl and even got more fans now. Some comments from the social networking: “Such a lucky girl, this love only proves nothing is impossible.” “Fairytale do exist!”, “Dream come true for you girl! GD Oppa I will love you still”…………………………………………………………………………..” so on and on.

“In a relationship?” I utter.

“Yes! Will you know everything I said there was a white lies and I need you to be part of that lie. I. already prepared a deal. “

“A deal?” I glared at him.

“Yes, you just have to pretend like what you are stated on the article as my girlfriend or a fiancé rather. In return, I will give you everything you want, money, house and lot, expensive cars and all fabulous things you want. Don’t worry it will end until everything was under my control. I think ten months or a year will do.”

“What? Do you think I will easily agreed on this.”

“Well yes. I just need a social help and you need a financial help. I think everything was fair.”

I can’t take it anymore. I didn’t expect him to be like what he is right now. He already degrades me by his word as if I’m a very low person. I think I have to leave.

“Sorry, but I think should take my leave now.” I stood up an d walk faster going to the door.

I was about to leave the room when…

“Are you sure you’re rejecting my proposal? Well you still have the chance to think  our flight was 5:00 pm your always welcome to accept the proposal!” he wink like a playboy.

“ Ahhh!wait.Here’s your ring unless you won’t accept my proposal. I think it can help you a lot financially.” He stood up from his seat and handed me the ring.

I know his labeled as a bad boy but I can’t actually believe it’s for real. The way he insult me with his words is heartbreaking. I like him so much as an idol and as an ideal man! I want to be with him but not the way he wanted to be. Before, I really want my dream to be in reality like what happen last night it feels like a wonderful dream but the revelation today makes me feel like a nightmare. If reality would be like this, can I just choose to lose myself on my dream land.

*****************

 ‘Hyung, you’re so harsh to her ,you know?!” Daesung mocking him.

“Are you that desperate Jiyong.” Taeyang rolled his eyes.

“Jiyong~ah, do you think he will reconsider your plan?” T.O.P. said.

“Yes!” Jiyong said while twirling his chair.

“After all that you said to her, hyung!” Seungri utter.

“She will.” Jiyong pointed