The sweet feeling in your heart

Secret Love

 

      "Jessica?" "yes" "you have an extra class?"Tiffany asked . Jessica usually a top rank student. The extra class only for the student who got bad result.

     "Yes . You know how damn bad my result are" she said to Tiffany .

     "There's no way I'm gonna tell her that I purposely get my grade down to spend my time with my favourite teacher" I thought to myself .

    "Sooyoungie , goodbye " I said to Sooyoung who about to get out from the class . She just look back at me and mouthed "I know what you up to", then get out from the class leave me and Tiffany dumbfounded.

     "What is she saying?" Tiffany look at me confusely.

    "Don't know"I said and shrug my shoulder.

    "By the way, good luck with your extra class , Jess" she said and my head lovingly .

    "Sorry Tiff, I can't tell you now" I thought and wave at her.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

   From that night , my teacher always fetch me up. It makes me happy when remember that we shared our time together more often now. You know he is a sweet guy actually, but he doesn't want to show it to the world.

 

flashback...

 He leaned against his car and waited for me. 

"Sorry teacher, I'm late. I've got something to do." he just stared at me and smiled.

"Never mind. I would rather wait you here  than leave you alone , my dearest student" he said and pat my head .

End falshback...

 

 I smile when remember that night. The night I realised my true feelings for my teacher , my homeroom teacher.

 "Hey" Sooyoung said which startled me.

 " You startled me" I said and pout.

She just smack my lips playfully and stuck her tounge.

 "So, how's the relationship ? Any progress?"Sooyoung said and stared at Jessica.

 "Relationship? What are you talking about? There's a secret that I don't know? Tiffany who just came said and make a sad face.

 "Nothing fany" I said and smile at her.

 "Yeah , Fany~ah, is that true about you and my brother?" Sooyoung ask Tiffany who widen her eyes and look at me. I just give her "care to explain" look.

 "We are just friend Sooyoung~ah"Tiffany said.

 "What is this all about?" 

 " Your bestfriend is dating my brother, Sicaa~ah" Sooyoung said and nod her head.

" What ? And you not even tell me?" I said and look at Tiffany.

 "Sorry Jess, I want to tell you but you always busy with your things now. You don't even have time to spend time with us. I don't want to bother you"Tiffany said and hug me who is beside her.

 Her words make me realise, I don't spend much time with my bestfriend ever since I close to my homeroom teacher.

 "I will tell you something tomorrow, Fany~ah" I said and the bell ring.

 "Okay" she wink at me. I just look at Sooyoung who smile at me and nod her head.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

  "Okay , anybody who don't understand?" Mr.Kwon ask the class.

I raise my hand up, he walked towards me "What you don't understand ,Jessica?"he said softly and sweetly to me . I just pointed the subtopic and look at him. He nod and explain everything to me but I just look at his handsome face for the entire time.

 "Do you get it?" he look at me and ask.

 " No" I said bluntly.

 He just widen his eyes , shake his head and knock my head playfully. He knows I just play with him. He mouthed me "Pabo Sica" wink, and dismissed the class. 

 Is this love? My heart always beating so hard when he around me?. OMG, I've fall in love , I mean seriously?

 

  "You smile for the entire class, Sica" Sooyoung said and smack my head lightly." and that was the braviest first move" she said and excuse herself to go to toilet. This is the sweetest feeling taht I've ever felt.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello...

hmmm , pardon for my grammar and wrong spelling.

okay , thanks to all the 28 subbies <3

and I love you for the commenters <3 . 

Is this long enough? Sorry if it not long enough for you :* .

To be truth , I want update two chap but sorry I want to watch Running Man . YEAH ! I'll update soon .

BYEEE ! XOXO