The meaning of concern

Secret Love

 

 

 

 

 "Thank you for your hardwork" I said and go out from the cafe .

"Faster ! will yaa?" someone said, well his voice seems so familiar . Maybe that just a boyfriend who had a fight with his girlfriend.

"Jessicaa Jung Sooyeon!" he said sternly that make me startled.I quickly take a glance and see my homeroom teacher there leaning against his car and look at me.

"What are you doing here, teacher?"I give him a confused look.

"Pick you up" he said casually.

"WHAT?!"

"Hey ! No need to scream ,you idiot. You're my student and a girl. well, I think it's quiet dangerous that a girl walking home late at night. Moreover, you're alone. So, start tomorrow you need to tell me what time you finish your job. Understand?" he said sternly and look at me .

"yes..." the only word that come out from my mouth.

"Now, lets go home" he said and open the door for me.

 

~~~~

 

"Teacher, here is the book that you want" I said and slip a piece of paper there saying

"Tonight around 10 o'clock"

and go out from his room.

 

It like we're having a secret relationship. I don't know  why but I'm happy. I'm happy knowing that he is cares about me and I'm not selfish or full of myself , I think he only concern about me . Oh My God , snap it out Jessicaaa !!

 

~~~~~

 

"Sicaa?" Sooyoung call me without looking at me.

"Yes , my Sooyoungieee" I said , I know she wants to ask me something.

"You have scandal with Mr.Kwon , right?" she ask me casually, not even cared about her surrounding. What if Tiffany heard her , she will become an expert police who will ask me ton of question.

"What are talking about?"

"My brother tell me"

"Your brother?" Iask her . I never thought she has a brother. This is BFF look like.

"Yes , he is best friend with our teacher" she said.

"Who?" want to know his name

"Choi Seung Hyun"

"Handsome?"Sooyoung look at me when I ask her that question.

"I would say yes because he is my brother" she said and continue her reading.

"You're such a good lil sis , Sooyoungieeee" I said and hug her while her hair.

"Whatever! So Mr.Kwon fetch you right?"

"Yes! Keep it as a secret" I said . I can't hide something from my besties.

"I know"

"Don't even tell Tiffany" but not to Tiffany . Is not that I don't want to tell her but it's not a right time.

"She is our bestfriend ,Sicaa"

"Just not for now"

"Finee.." she said and sigh.

I just smile at her and I now I know the meaning of concern . Thank you Mr.Kwon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hello ! (wave)

Pardon my grammar and wrong spelling ..

hmmmmm , can I make a favor??

Can I get 10 comments??

at least 8? Can I?? 

hahaha , enjoy .. 

Thanks to the subbies .. <3