The Reasonable Truth

Secret Love

 

 

 

 

   Take a deep breath and open the door with a cheerful smile is become an usual thing that I do before enter the class , same goes with today..

 

"Jess !" Tiffany my best buddies greet me with her warm eyesmile .

 

"Yo ! Tiff , morning" I greet her as usual and take my seat

 

"What?" I said to Sooyoung who staring at me since I enter the class .

 

"Daesung from B classhas been caught by our discipline teacher yesterday at 8:00 p.m infront of chocolate factory where he is working." Sooyoung said to me every details without fail then she continue her reading.

 

"So? Why are telling me?" I ask her innocently.

 

"Don't acting naive Sica , I know" she said without looking at me.

 

"Don't be too serious Sooyoungie" I said to her with a nervous smile 

 

She just answer me with a hurming.

 

  Okay , first I want to introduce you to one of my best friend Tiffany. She is cute , playful and sensitive . She has the best eyesmile ever .

 

 Second to her is Sooyoung . She is a bit blunt , straightforward and nerd . All she knows is study , study and study. I don't even know how she live. If you want to know new rumors , gosips or any information just look for her , she surely will answer you directly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Jessica Jung Sooyeon" my homeroom teacher calls my name with his cold voice.

 

"Yes?" I said and raise my hand up

 

"I want to see you now . N.O.W" he said and walk away.

 

"What was that ? He even spell the word NOW" 

 

"Hey , what have you done?" Tiffany ask me with a worried look.

 

"I don't know , maybe she just want to see his pretty student, bye , I'm going" I said and about to walk but Sooyoung call me.

 

"Sica , good luck , I hope you still can study here until we graduation" she said and throw me her evil-sweet smile.

 

"Yah ! Thats cruel" I said and go to my homeroom teacher's room. I knock his room but no reply from inside and knock again for the second time.

 

"If you're Jessica then come in but if not I'm not willing to see you" he said

 

"Oh My ! Now what? I have a very bad feelings about this" 

 

"It's me , teacher" I said and open the door 

 

"Come in , we have something to discuss"

 

"Okay"I said slowly as I come to his room and close the door then finally face him.

 

"What are doing there last night?"he said backfacing me.

 

"Well I was just take a walk and suddenly that old man-"

 

"Don't lie to your teacher , Jessica" he said and look at me. I don't even finish my imaginary story.

 

"Fine , what do you want to know, teacher?" I said trying to be polite as I can .

 

"You're working at Rose Cafe, right?" 

 

"I knew it ! He knows, that why he wants to meet me ! What should I do? Should I seduce him?

*"Teacher , please don't tell anybody about it" touching his jaw line.

OR

Should I threatening him?

*"So what if I'm working? Do you have a problem with that?" kick his thing.

What should I do????!!!" I scream in my mind.

 

"Jessica care to explain?!" he said and look at me with those fierce eyes.

 

"Well ,yes teacher, but please don't tell anyone about it" I pleaded to him.

 

"I'm sorry , I can't promised that unless , you have a acceptable reason" he said with a smirk on his face.

 

"Well , my father died in car accident and he leave us with soooo damn many of his debt,that why I need to work to help my mother. Anyway I'm the oldest child in my family" I said with a low and sad intonation that I make to sound how bad our condition now.

 

"Really?"

 

"Of course but if you willingly to paid the debt then I'll not working anymore and I will be grateful to you teacher" I said to mock him.

 

"I don't think I will waste my precious money for you and I think I will keep it as a secret because of that pitiful reason of yours" he said and giva me a damn gorgeous smirk.

 

"Jerk ! Jerk ! Jerk ! Jerk ! Jerk !!!!" the only word that echoed in my mind.

 

"If there is nothing else , I will excuse myself" I said and bowed my head.

 

"Okay"

 

  Oh well ! I forget to introduce you all to my homeroom teacher , Mr.Kwon Jiyoung. maybe you think he is handsome , hot , clever and charismatic guy , me too! at first, but after saw how much he can be annyoing brat and totally monster of jerk, I would rather describe him as a arrogant , full of himself , not so clever and not a charismatic guy !

 

 

Keep our secret love...

Jisica...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

As usual sorry if there is a mistakes !!

Thank you to the subbies , but soo many silent reader !!

It's make me a bit upset !