A Sudden Bang

Best Absolute Perfect

Finally, he had reached the room at the end of the hallway. Jongup reached for the handle before pulling the door open. It squeaked for the slightest moment, but after slipping inside, it promptly stopped.

"Jongup!" Zelo could not believe his eyes. Standing at the door in front of him was no other than Jongup! His eyes widened and he looked to the Matoki, who were just as excited as him.

"Zelo!" Jongup gasped, relieved and excited that he finally found his best friend. He ran to the cage before crouching down, putting his hand through the bars to hold Zelo's hand.

"I thought you would never come!" Zelo admitted, forcing back tears. "Get me out, this cage is really scary, I don't like it!"

"How do I open it?"

"The lock is right there. I don't know the combination though.."

"I'll unlock it."

"Huh? You can't without the combination.."

"I can, trust me, okay?"

"Okay.. Just hurry!"

Jongup reached in his pocket and took out his pocket knife. He then began working on opening the lock.

"Is everyone okay?" Jongup looked to the Matoki, who were anxiously waiting for Jongup to open their cages.

"We're fine!"

"Keke is gone, but we'll find her, right?"

"We'll try, don't worry." Jongup looked at Dadamato and grinned.

"This cage is making me claustrophobic!" Tatsmato complained.

"I'll get you out in a minute!"

The lock on Zelo's cage clicked and fell off. Once off, Jongup opened the door and helped Zelo out. Zelo crawled out before leaping forward, giving Jongup a big hug, and making Jongup fall to his back with Zelo on top of him.

Zelo gave his best friend a weak smile, nuzzling closer to him. The feel of hugging Jongup's body was perfect. He was slender yet muscular, and his skin was tight and smooth. Jongup's embrace was strong and loving, it comforted Zelo immensely.

"I missed you so much, Jongup."

"I missed you too, I'm really glad you're okay."

"You saved me. I don't know what would have happened if you hadn't of come."

"I was starting to freak out. I had to beg Yongguk to let me look for you."

"How did you find me?"

"I just knew where you were."

"How?"

"When someone you love is lost, you just know how to find them."

Jongup and Zelo both blushed.

"Oh.."

"We can talk more later. I have to get the Matoki out."

"Of course." Zelo quickly got off of Jongup, despite not wanting to.

Once Zelo was off, Jongup sat up and reached in his pocket, quickly sending a text of their location to Yongguk before he grabbed his knife, going to work at Shishimato and Tatsmato's cage. Soon, they were both out, and Jongup was working on Jokomato and Dadamato's cage. Once they were out, Jongup stood, looking to Zelo, who stood as well.

"We can finally go home, we have the Matoki, the battle with Block B is over."

"Let's get out of here, we need to hurry before Block B-.."

Zelo's voice trailed off when he heard the door open. Zelo turned and looked at the door, seeing Ukwon. He gasped, seeing Ukwon point a gun straight at them.

Suddenly, Jongup got in front of Zelo protectively, pulling out his gun and pointing it at Ukwon. The room became silent as the two aimed at each other. Zelo's heart began to frantically race as he stared at the scene. No, this was not good. What was happening? They had been so close to escaping undetected, what went wrong?

"Where do you think you're going?" Ukwon asked, smirking as he continued to hold the gun up at Jongup.

"Zelo, stay behind me." Jongup said, wanting to protect the younger.

"Are you trying to be a hero?" Ukwon asked, tilting his head.

"Put the gun down." Jongup commanded, voice firm, despite being scared.

"Huh? How are you going to make me?" Ukwon chuckled before smirking. "Hey guys! Jongup snuck in and tried to save Zelo and the rabbits!" Ukwon called down to them, laughing. "Isn't that cute?"

"Shut up." Jongup took a step forward.

"You're a tough little guy, aren't you?" Ukwon mused, looking at Jongup. "You're so funny."

"Put the gun down and let us go without trouble."

"I like trouble." Ukwon's tone took a creepy and slightly dull turn as he stared at Jongup. The dark smirk on his face was terrifying, the way his eyes just seemed to narrow down on Jongup.

Zelo was about to step in and try to calm the situation, until a sudden bang exploded in the room.

 



Second chapter in my three part update today (3-13-14). 

Enjoy!