The Plan

Best Absolute Perfect

"What is the plan?" Zelo excitedly asked as he walked down the sidewalk outside. It was still early morning, kind of cold and dark, but they'd be fine. "Should we go in every store and ask if they've seen them? Oh, maybe we should run and search? Or maybe ask strangers walking.

"No, Zelo, calm down." Daehyun reached out and was about to take Zelo's hand but then Jongup quickly took it instead.
 
"We don't have a plan, Zelo. We're just looking for right now." he gave Zelo's hand a comforting squeeze.
 
"Really? No plan?"
 
"Don't be disappointed..."
 
"They only make complicated plans in movies, Zelo." Daehyun said. "Plus, the people who make the plans are smart."
 
"What does that supposed to mean?" Zelo asked. "We are smart!
 
"Zelo, honestly we aren't the brightest in the bunch. If you want someone smart, go see Youngjae."
 
"We're smart, right Jongup?" Zelo smiled.
 
Jongup turned to look at Zelo, a shy smile on his lips.
 
"Ummm.. Sure Zelo, we're smart." he awkwardly laughed before he continued to walk alongside Daehyun and Zelo. 
 
Zelo and Daehyun laughed weakly before they kept walking.
 
"Where are we going?" Daehyun looked over.
 
"Your the oldest here, you're supposed to know, Daehyun." Zelo pouted.
 
"Well.." Daehyun bit his lip.
 
"What?" Jongup looked over.
 
"Just because I am the oldest doesn't mean I am the smartest." Daehyun said with a small laugh.
 
Jongup shrugged. "Okay.."
 
"Come on, let's go here." Zelo stopped and pointed to a large mall building with a grin.
 
"No.."
 
"Why not?"
 
"Because I doubt they would be in the mall, c'mon now Zelo." Daehyun shook his head. 
 
"We don't know where else to go though.."
 
"True, but I don't want to go in there.
 
"Fine.
 
"Don't fight, let's keep walking and just look around." Jongup jumped in with a shy smile.
 
"Yeah." Daehyun shook his head before looking away.
 
Zelo bit his lip, was Daehyun mad at him now? "Daehyun.."
 
"What?
 
"I'm sorry."
 
"You didn't do anything, it's okay." Daehyun said before stopping. "What was that?
 
"I just saw something.." Daehyun looked around and then behind him before stopping.
 
"Huh?" Zelo stopped as well. 
 
"That guy down there..
 
"What guy?
 
"The one in the trench coat, do you see? He has a large cage in his hand...
 
"Where?
 
"Jongup, we have to go." Daehyun frowned lightly, knowing it was dangerous now, but his eyes widened when the man they had spotted took off running. When the man ran, so did Jongup.
 
"Jongup!" Zelo bit his lip before following, Daehyun limping along behind them.
 
"Hey!" Jongup shouted as he ran quickly. The man glanced behind him before turning the corner, Jongup in hot pursuit.
 
Eventually, Zelo stopped running when he heard Daehyun's calling. 
 
"Zelo!" Zelo spun around and saw where he was pointing, another guy was running too! Quickly, Zelo switched who he was chasing. He saw something green in the cage, was it Dadamato?
 
"Stop running, please!" Zelo shouted. When the person didn't, Zelo eventually stopped, tired. 
 
"Zelo?" Daehyun put his hand on Zelo's shoulder.
 
"He was too fast." Zelo frowned. "I couldn't catch him."
 
"Where is Jongup?" Daehyun asked before looking around. 
 
"I-I don't know.." Zelo's eyes widened. "Come on, we have to help him. He could be in trouble, he was still chasing that guy.." Zelo bit his lip. 
 

 

Oooooohhh what happened to Jongup?

In this chapter, they spot two mysterious men with the kidnapped Matoki and they chase them, but Daehyun and Zelo lose Jongup during the chase.