It's Zico

Best Absolute Perfect

Jongup's POV


 

I was trying to catch the guy that had Totomato, I could clearly see the light blue Matoki in the cage as the man ran. Whoever it was could run fast, but I knew I could run faster. I was almost to him, I was catching up.

"Hey!" I yelled, a small frown on my lips. "Stop!"

When the other didn't stop however, this was when I decided to make him. I took a large sprint before leaping out, tackling the guy from behind. The cage fell out of his hands as we rolled on the ground. I was knocked off of him after I felt a sudden pain in my cheek. I cried out with pain, that guy just punched me! No. No one punched me. Ever. I was mad now.

With a growl, I jumped back on him, throwing punches left and right. Soon it turned out to be a full out fight as we rolled on the ground, punching and kicking at each other like wild animals.

"Let go of me!" I heard him growl before I was punched again. I fell off of him but quickly jumped to my feet when the other did. Finally, I could get a clear look at this guy! My eyes widened.

"Zico." I growled.

"You're lucky, Jongup! I could have sold that little freak." I glared at Zico as he began to back away, "He's all yours, but we've already sold one of them. It'll be a miracle if you find that er." his words were like venom as shook his head, turning and running off. 

"You guys won't get away with this!" I called.

"We already have!" Zico called back. I looked at Toto before glancing back up. Zico was gone.

"Jongup! Get me out of this cage!" quickly, I ran to Totomato before crouching down, trying to open the cage, but I didn't know how.

"Hurry, please! I don't like cages!"

"I-I'm trying, I can't figure out how to open it..

"Jongup!

"I got Toto!" I quickly stood and bowed before looking at Daehyun and Zelo as they ran over. "Are you proud?"

"Good job Jongup!" Daehyun grinned brightly as he and Zelo came to a stop once they got to me. "Can you get him out?

"I didn't know how to open it..

"How could you not know how to open it? The lock is simple! Right Zel-.." Daehyun paused as he looked around for the youngest. "Zelo?

"Down here!" we both looked down at Zelo, who had already opened the cage and was now crouched down, hugging Totomato.

"Oh Toto, I missed you so much! Are you hurt? Hungry? Thirsty? Do you want to skateboard?"

I chuckled, I was so glad I got Totomato back for Zelo, the others would be so proud of me.. "Let's take him back home now, okay, Junhong?" I smiled sweetly.

Suddenly, Zelo jumped up and grabbed me in a tight hug. 

"Thank you so much! You're the best!" I blushed as Zelo kissed my cheek before he went back over to Toto, picking him up. "Let's go, I can't wait to show Yongguk that we have Toto back!"

"O-Okay, are you ready, Daehyun?" I looked at the other, who was smiling. 
Daehyun nodded, "Yeah, let's go, c'mon guys, they'll be so happy!" and with that, me, Zelo, Totomato, and Daehyun all left, heading back. 

 

 


 

Thank you for subscribing and reading! I hope you're enjoying it! ^^  Sorry if Zico's cursing offended anyone. If it did, leave a comment so I know not to have curse words in the fic.

In this chapter, Jongup gets in a fight with Zico and they rescue Totomato. Despite this, they learn that one of the Matoki was sold.