Sweet Payback >:)

I Swear, I Hate You!!!

YOUR POV

Ugh! I hate that Chunjerk! How dare he!? He didn't even know I almost died in that accident! "I HATE HIM!!" I screamed while punching my book.

"Haneul, we'll stay late to finish the project.. Wanna join us?" Junho asked. "Who's coming?" I asked, hoping Chunji would be there. ....You know, to prank him >____>   "Hyemi, Jieun, Mina, Miyoung, Chunji, L.Joe, Cap, Me, Hyungjin, Hyu--" "Okay. I'll come!" I said with a devious smirk. "Great!" he said and walked away.

Prepare yourself, Lee Chanhee. Dead Haneul's gonna get you >:)

 

 

That night....

 

"Hey Miyoung! Junho! Jieun! CAP! and L.Joe! Come here for a second!" I yelled. They came over to me. "Yeah?" CAP asked. "Can you guys help me with something?" I asked smiriking. They looked at each other with confused looks. "Uhh... Okay." Jieun said. "Great!"

I told them about my plan. Luckily, they agreed. They all smiled and the plan started. I went to the clinic to get some stuff.

Lights. Camera. Action.

 

 

CHUNJI'S POV

"Yo Chunji!' L.Joe screamed from behind. "Yeah?" "Let's join them. They'll be telling ghost stories!" L.Joe said, excited. "O-okay." I said. The truth is.... I can't handle ghost stories. In the dark. With only our class and the teachers here at a huge old school. Great.

"Hey, guys, you know they say that there's this girl, about our age with long black hair and long full bangs. They say she roams around the third floor and watch people. And then, when she sees someone she dislikes, she gets him/her. They go missing and in a couple days, they'll find him/her dead in their seat with loads of blood." Miyoung whispered with one flashlight on. "But, you know that's just a story?" CAP said. Yes, Chunji, it's just a story.

"Well, there is one survivor..." she continued. "Who?" I asked. "Me." Jieun raised her hand. "Really? What happened to you?" Junho asked.

"Well, I was helping out the teachers and went into one of the classrooms. I heard some stuff fall and move. I just ignored it at first but, the lights started to flicker and I heard a voice calling my name.... And then, all of a sudden, this girl pushes me down and screams 'I HATE YOU!' she dragged me to the door but, I held onto one of the cabinets. Luckily, Hyungjin was there to save me. She didn't bother me ever since."  

Wow. W-what if sh-she somes for us? Or worse, me?! The lights suddenly flickered on and off. "Woah! Guy's this isn't funny." I told them. I looked at the door, nobody was there. I turned to my friends and they were gone. "Guys! Quit it!" I screamed. Oh God, help me!

"Chunji~ Chunji~" A girl called. I turned my attention to the door. There was a girl, in our uniform with blood stains and messy long black hair. "Chunji." she came closer. "Chunji." she smiled evilly. I backed off but she came closer and closer. Once she got near me. she pushed me down. AAAAHHH!!!! I'M GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Chunji." she said again. "Please don't hurt me!" I begged. "But, Chunji... I hate you." she said and kicked my ....area. "OWWWW!!!! P-Please don't hurt me! I'll be good! I promise!" I begged again. She remained quiet. Her hair was covering her eyes. "I hate you, you know." she said once more with a devious smirk. Okay. That's it! I'm going to die. Right now.

I closed my eyes, scared of what she was going to do to me but, the lights went on and she just stood there. She started to giggle. The giggle turned into a laugh. And the laugh became laughs.

"AHAHAHAHAHA!! YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOU'RE FACE!!!" CAP hyung teased. "Y-yah!!!" I screamed. "IT'S HANEUL ISN'T IT!" I pointed to the girl. She looked up and laughed. "PWAHAHAHA! Payback, Chunjerk. Payback." she smirked. UGH!!

L.Joe came out of the closet and said, "Got It!" he told them, holding a camera. "YOU FILMED THAT?!" I asked. "Pwease don't hurt me!!" he joked. "Haha! now, gimme that camera, Byunghun." I commanded. "No. I don't like being called Byunghun." he pouted and gave the camera to Haneul. "STUPID GHOST GIRL!!!" I screamed.

"Excuse me, what?" she asked. "Ghost girl!" I screamed. "Scaredy Cat!" She screamed back.

Ugh! I hate her. >:/

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Yo! Yo! Wassup!

How's the chapter?

Was it scary? >:)

No? oh, okay ._.

Anyways, look forward to the day that Taemin comes back~
Thanks for the love~ :D

♥cho_miyoung