Lunch

I Swear, I Hate You!!!

YOUR POV

 

It was lunch now and Miyoung, Junho and I met up at my locker and went to the cafeteria. We found an empty table and sat there. We were having a great time until.....

"Annyeong! Annoying fangirl!" A familiar annoying voice said. I turned around and said "You again?" with an annoyed tone. "Why? anything wrong?" he teased. "Nothing..." I sighed.

Junho and Miyoung gave each other looks and looked at me with smug grins. "WHAT?!" I asked them obviously annoyed. "We thought you liked Taemin~" Miyoung whispered. "Taemin, you mean from SHINee?" Chunji asked. "NO!!" I screamed at him while blushing. Junho and Miyoung laughed while Chunji smirked. "You guys just shut up!" I told them.

"Hey, look it's Chunji! He's with Haneul! Lucky girl!" I heard someone whisper from behind. "I wish I were her right now." another whispered. This is getting annoying. "NO FAIR! I SHOULD BE WITH CHUNJI RIGHT NOW!" another whispered. I stood up, turned around and said, "Yah! Shut up already! We're not even friends!" I screamed at the gossiping students.

"Somebody's on their period!" Chunji teased. "Yah! I'm not!" I defended. "Fine, fine. But, you know... I've met Taemin sunbae..." he  said with a devious smirk. "Oh yeah, well, I bet you've met a lot of celebrities!" I said, slowly getting interested. "You kmow, he's been talking about this girl...." Th-this girl? probably not me. "What's her name? uhh... Hanmi? no. Ha... Haneul! that's it! Haneul!" Ha-Haneul? I-Isn't that me?

"Seriously~?" I asked with a spark of hope in my eyes. "Actually........... No! But, you should've seen the look on your face! Ahahahahahahaha!!" He laughed. Ugh! I swear, I hate this guy! "Oh! shut up!" I screamed and lightly punched his arm. 

 

CHUNJI'S POV

I sat down beside her and noticed that her friends were giving each other looks"WHAT?!" she asked them obviously annoyed. "We thought you liked Taemin~" her friend whispered. "Taemin, you mean from SHINee?" I asked. "NO!!" she screamed at me while blushing. Somebody likes somebody~~ Her friends laughed while I smirked. "You guys just shut up!" she told us. She really likes him doesn't she?

"Hey, look it's Chunji! He's with Haneul! Lucky girl!" I heard someone whisper from behind. "I wish I were her right now." another whispered. Fangirls~ "NO FAIR! I SHOULD BE WITH CHUNJI RIGHT NOW!" another whispered. Haneul stood up, turned around and said, "Yah! Shut up already! We're not even friends!" she screamed at the gossiping students. Hey! We're friends already!

"Somebody's on their period!" I teased. "Yah! I'm not!" she defended. Kekeke! I thought of something :-j  "Fine, fine. But, you know... I've met Taemin sunbae..." I  said with a devious smirk. "Oh yeah, well, I bet you've met a lot of celebrities!" she said, slowly getting interested. "You know, he's been talking about this girl...." I stopped. She's probably thinking if it's her or not! "What's her name? uhh... Hanmi? no. Ha... Haneul! that's it! Haneul!" I said, excited. She must be really happy! xD

"Seriously~?" she asked with a spark of hope in her eyes. "Actually........... No! But, you should've seen the look on your face! Ahahahahahahaha!!" I laughed. Ahahaha! I can't stop laughing! "Oh! shut up!" she screamed and lightly punched my arm. Still, laughing!

Soon, the bell rang and it's time for class again. "C'mon Chunji~ Let's go to class~" She said with a bright smile. Heh~ she's kinda cute~ ...Ugh! snap out of Chunji! "Are you coming?" she asked. "Uh.. Yeah!" I said, following her. 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hello again!

Update! Yay!

I see we have our first fan!

jayceedongwoon, thanks! ;)

anyways, will update again later~

I guess Chunji kinda likes you, huh? ;)

I wonder what happens~

anyways, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

Kamsahamnida! Annyeong!

♥cho_miyoung.

________________

CLICK ME!

CLICK ME, TOO!