Revenge!!!

I Swear, I Hate You!!!

CHUNJI'S POV

During class hours. Mr. Yang asked us to bring out a pair of scissors for the class project which is a collage about healthy and unhealthy food and it has to be made from recycled materials. We had to sit on the floor so that we could all work together. We had to cut pictures for the class project. I sat beside Miyoung and on her other side sat Haneul and Junho sat beside me.

Miyoung borrowed Junho's scissors. "Carefull!! Its sharper than other scissors" Junho warned but Miyoung just nodded. I stood up and took the Maggazines from the cabinet in our classroom. Everone was working except for these two guys who just kept talking and laughing. They were seated at our back to be exact at Miyoung's back.

While the two lazy boys kept talking and laughing, one guy accidentaly kicked Miyoung's back while she was concentrating so hard because she wanted the picture to be perfect so she got surprised and she accidentally cut half an inch long on her palm.

"AAAGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!" Haneul screamed instead of Miyoung. Then Mr. Yang hurriedly brought out the class' first aid kit. Haneul ran to the farthest corner of the classroom. "Does Haneul have Haemophobia(fear of blood)?" I asked Junho. "Yes because she had an accident when she was younger." he replied. "Oh ok!" I said. I did an evil smile when Junho looked away. Now that I know her fear, PAYBACK TIME!!!. 

When break time was about to end, I went to the kitchen of our canteen. I peeked at the door and said "Uhm......... Excuse me! May I borrow your ketchup? I promise I'll return it later Lunch Break" to the lady who was cooking. "Okay but return it" She said while giving me a weird look. Looks more like a " what the heck are you going to use ketchup for during class hours" look. I ignored it, took the ketchup and left.

In the classroom.

Mr. Yang went inside our classroom. "Class there will be a meeting for an hour and I have to be there so it will be free time until I comeback but please don't leave the classroom. Ok I'll leave now! Bye!" He announced. PERFECT!!!. *does an evil smile*

YOUR POV

*Mr. Yang already left for the meeting*

"Is your hand ok now?" I asked Miyoung. "Yeah! Do you notice something?" she said. "What?" "Chunji haven't talked to you since yesterday. He would usually tease you every 10 seconds" she said. "So? I like it this way!" I answered with a smile.

"Haneul!" said Chunji. "I stand corrected!" said Miyoung. "What do you want?" I asked Chunji. "Come here!" He said. "No you come here" I replied. "Fine!" he said. He approached me with a smile. "What?" I bossily said. In reply he hit my head with a book. "OUCH!!!" I screamed and I took my book and hit him. "OUCH!!!! AGHH!!!!" He screamed. He scratched his head and looked at his hand. "AAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DIDN'T HIT HIM THAT HARD!!!!!!" I said so loud which made everyone crowd around us. Then I ran to the very corner for the second time today.

"OMG!! Haneul!!! why is Chunji's head bleeding? What did you do??" Miyoung asked me while I was at the corner AGAIN. "Its his fault! He started it!" I answered. "Why what did he do?" Miyoung asked again. "He approached me then he took his book and hit me in the head so I hit him back! but Its impossible for his head to bleed that fast! He even hitted me stronger than I did!!!" I answered with a terrified voice.

CHUNJI'S POV

"SSSSHHHHH!!!! Don't worry! Its just ketchup but please don't tell Haneul!! OUUCCCHHHH!!!!!!" I said while still pretending to be hurt. Everyone jumped in just to help me prank Haneul.

"I can't believe Haneul would do that" a random girl said. "Yah!! She's so bad!" another said. And more "That's so painful", "Why would she do that?", "Why would Haneul do that to a celebrity?", "Poor Chunji!", "How dare her!" randomly said by my classmates.

Haneul approached me from the corner while covering the fake blood from her sight with her hand. "M-mianhamnida!!! Chunji!!!" she said. I held her wrist so I could rub her the fake blood. "AAGGHHHHH!!!!" she screamed while trying to escape from my hand because of the blood.

"HAHAHA!!!!! GOT'CHA!!!!!! HAHAHA!!!!!!!! Look!!! its just ketchup." I said while trying to hold my laughter. Haneul looked and gave me a death stare for pranking her and embarrassing her infront the whole class.

"Your so annoying, Chunjerk!" She screamed. "You're so Guillible, annoying fangirl!" I replied while still laughing.

"Jerk!" she whispered.....................

 

 

 

......................but I heard it.

 


 

So sorry for the late update...

Sorry again. 

Anyways, Thanks for being patient :)

Don't forget to subscribe :-bd

Please look foreward to the next chapter. Annyeong :)