I Like You

I Swear, I Hate You!!!

Chunji's POV

"I have a feeling that there would be a mob when we get there" said Niel. "Impossible! our manager told us that the school will try to keep this a secret until we get there" CAP answered. We arrived in our new school and went out of the van.

My co-members and I entered the school without  caution because Cap said that its still a secret. As we entered our new school, fangirls were already blocking our way in. " Ha! I was right!" Niel teased CAP.

We pushed our way in to avoid being late then a girl beside me screamed "WAAAAAA!!!!!! RICKY!!!! SARANGHAE!!!!!!!!" and she almost broke my eardrum. We tried to escape the girls surrounding us and we succeded. As I passed the mob, a girl caught my eye. She looked different from the other girls so I winked at her. She blushed but stayed silent and so, I left. She was different because she didn't go crazy like the other girl who almost broke my eardrum.

I heard the bell ring and the students went back to their classrooms

We had to stay in a private place first and wait until all the students were back in their classrooms. The other members were assigned in a different class leaving L.Joe, Cap and I here. A  teacher came in and said "Good Morning! I am Mr. Yang, your teacher. Please follow me". I noticed that he looked rather young while following him. "Please stay here for a while" Mr. Yang told us as he entered a classroom.

"Good Morning class" Mr. Yang said and the students greeted back. "We have new students today" he announced. Everyone was excited and Mr. Yang gestured us to come in. So, we did.

"Annyeong Haseyo! We are Teen Top!" we said in unison. "Ne, annyeong haseyo! I'm Minsoo but you can call me CAP." CAP greeted. "Annyeong! I'm ...Byunghun but, please call me L.joe." L.Joe greeted with a smirk. "Annyeong!! I'm Chanhee but, you can call me Chunji!" I said with a smile and I winked again at the girl who caught my eye a while ago.

We sat down at different seats and I sat beside the girl. "Annyeong~" I greeted.. "Annyeong." She said plainly. "You're cute." I complimented with a smile. "Uhhh.... Thanks." She said. "Not a fan?" I asked. "I am but, not die hard." she chuckled. "Oh~" I was disappointed. I heard her say something so I asked "What?" curiously. "Nothing." She replied.

"I like you!" I said. "Excuse me, girly?" She teased. "Nothing, Annoying fangirl" I answered. "She a pretty interesting girl." I thought.

Soon it was break time. L.Joe and Cap were together. "Chunji!" L.Joe called out. "Ne?" I asked. "Let's eat!! I'm starving!" L.Joe whined. "Uhm.... I'll be eating with someone else today" I said, smiling. "You found a friend already? that was fast!" L.Joe was amazed. "So.... I'll go now cause I'm really hungry!" L.Joe added.

L.Joe left with Cap and headed to the Cafeteria and I looked for the girl I was talking with earlier. I found her sitting at a table with her friends. I approached her and said " Annyeong! Annoying fangirl!". She turned around and said "You again?" with an annoyed tone. "Why? anything wrong?" I teased. "Nothing..." She sighed.

 

 

I can sense that she's pretty annoyed. I don't know why but...... I like it.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong~

cho_miyoung here!

But, It's coelyn04 who did this chapter~

I just fixed some stuffs~ :3

Anyways....

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

Support our fanfics, too~

- Looks can be Deceiving (by me :D) [CLICK ME!]

and

- It started with a crush (by coelyn04) [CLICK ME!]

That's about it. Kamsahamnida! Annyeong! *bows*