Hidden Identity

Time Machine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*** Author's note: Hello! Thanks for the love for the fanfic. Just wanted to say that I'll usually include the correct Korean words to make the story more alive but when the sentence is too complicated I will just leave it in English. Also, I found this TaeNy video on YouTube. It seems to fit the story a little. You can check it out here :) Hope you will keep reading my story! God bless :)
 

[Jessica’s point of view]

 

{Date: 19 Feb 2018}

{Time: 17:23 PST *Slightly back in time*}

{Note: What Tiffany didn’t know.}

 

*KakaoTalk – 태태태탱구 ^^ (Tae Tae Tae Taengoo)*

 

Jessica: “Taeyeon ah. I’ll pass the phone to Tiff. Talk to her as if you’re talking to me. She won’t know that you know. Don’t reply me or she will see this.”

 

It was pretty risky. I was just assuming Tiff won’t click and see all my chatrooms or I was gonna have a hard time myself.

 

[Tiffany’s point of view]

 

{Date: 19 Feb 2018}

{Time: 17:26 PST}

 

“Tiff what happened to your decisiveness? You can talk to her just like in the past even if it’s only gonna be for a while. Just pretend you’re me. She won’t even know.” Jess wasn’t giving up. “Jess I know. You’ve at least gotta give me time to think about what to reply right?”

 

Finally, I raised my hand to properly type a reply back.

 

*KakaoTalk – 소녀시대 ♥ (Girls’ Generation)*

 

Jessica (Tiffany): “You girls are a joke.” {17:27 PST}

Jessica (Tiffany): “Yes Taengoo we’ve been fine~ (네 탱구 우리 잘 지냈어~)” {17:27 PST}

Jessica (Tiffany): “Taeyeon nowadays you are very busy right? (태연이 요즘 많이 바빠?)” {17:27 PST}

 

All of a sudden, I found my heart racing while waiting for her reply. We were such a joke. Texting, talking and seeing each other were things that used to happen every day. Why did it turn out this way? Why was I so anxious just waiting for her reply…?

 

{Time: 17:33 PST}

 

It had been 6 minutes. It felt like 6 long hours to me. “She…didn’t reply?” Jessica’s words broke the ice. I nodded. “All of them didn’t reply…” Jessica sighed. “Tiff I told you to reply since just now... Why did you take so long…”

 

[Taeyeon’s point of view]

 

{Date: 20 Feb 2018}

{Time: 10:27 KST}

 

“Taeyeon ah. I’ll pass the phone to Tiff. Talk to her as if you’re talking to me. She won’t know that you know. Don’t reply me or she will see this.”

 

Sica… I didn’t know whether to thank her or to scold her for suddenly making me feel so jittery. I realized I was staring at the screen ever since she sent me that.

 

*KakaoTalk – 소녀시대 ♥ (Girls’ Generation)*

 

Jessica (Tiffany): “You girls are a joke.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter