Disagreements

Time Machine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Tiffany’s point of view]

 

{Date: 5 March 2018}

{Time: 00:57 PST,  17:57 KST}


*Knock knock*I was just resting in my brother’s car near the airport waiting for Jessica when someone knocked on the window. My brother rolled the window down and I realized it was Toby. “Tiff… Can we talk?” I frowned but nodded as I got down the car with my luggage and walked towards somewhere quiet.

 

“Tiffany. I know you’re stressed with your work. It’s not that I don’t. But I too am stressed over my own work. I know you’re a celebrity and you’re loaded with schedules. But not being a celebrity doesn’t mean that I’m gonna have a whole lot of time to myself. I’m afterall the COO in my firm. I have many things on hand too. Having problems with your friends doesn’t mean that you can just always be in a bad mood when you’re out. It stresses me out even more and I really don’t know what to do.” There he go again talking that .

 

Tiffany: “COO, COO, and still COO. Yeah, I know you’re the COO of your firm. Yes I have problems with my friends and it kills my mood for anything and everything else. I thought you’re the closest person I have and I can just be myself in front of you.”

Toby: Look, you’re just showing me your attitude the whole while. How is that being yourself in front of me?

Tiffany: And I’m telling you that I really just wanna stop smiling to the world and be myself and just be all emotional. And you can’t even understand that?

Toby: Honestly, what am I to you? I’m not your emotional punching bag Tiffany.

Tiffany: What? Emotional punching bag? This is all you’re feeling? After about 3 years? What the hell have we been doing all this while? What have I done for you and our relationship? This is all you can say? Emotional punching bag?

Toby: Ok look, I’m not try’na to argue more with you…

Tiffany: You’ve already said enough. You had enough of me and our relationship, isn’t it?

Toby: No. That’s not what I mean.

Tiffany: That’s totally what you mean. Being with me is so difficult and it’s killing you. That’s what you’re try’na say right?

Toby: Tiff. You needa calm down. I’ve been tired recently, and I won’t deny that our relationship isn’t helping. But I…

Tiffany: So I’m right. You’re tired of our relationship.

Toby: No Tiffany I…

Tiffany: After all the things you said.

Toby: I said that’s not what I mean. I just really hope all these can stop.

Tiffany: Stop? And now you’re breaking up with me?

Toby: What? No! I just mean…

 

Tears were already welling up in my eyes.

 

Toby: No wait Tiffany you needa hear me out.

 

No… I wasn’t going to hear him break up with me a second time. No… I didn’t wanna hear any more.

 

“I’ll respect your decision. I’ve a plane to catch. I’m going.” I took my luggage and walked into the airport hastily.

 

[Toby’s point of view]

 

“I’ll respect your decision. I’ve a plane to catch. I’m going.” I looked at Tiffany’s back in ultimate disbelief as she walked into the airport. When did I ever say I was gonna break up with her? My blood was literally boiling. Leo got down the car and walked towards me. “Hey man. Did something happen?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter