SM dinner

Do you still love me?

After a weeks after the SM TOWN in Singapore, Lee Soo Man was decided to held dinner in the main dinning room. All of the SM artist’s stylist were ready for the clother for the dinner. All of SM workers included actors and dancer also joined the dinner. The dinning room was already is decorated with beautiful with pink, white and black theme.

In the evening, SNSD were stayed in their rooms doing their own activities. Some of them were tried their dresses for the dinner.

“Wah, I love this this dress? How do I looks?” asked Jessica with some poses.

“You looks so beautiful, Jessica unnie.” Said Seohyun.

Yoona who was watching the television get up and walks toward her room.  Yoona sit on her bed and danm Amber.

‘Amber, since you had joined this company, Kris already did not entertain me anymore. Kris always looking at you and not to me. Before you are here, he was nice to me and always take care me. If only I cut your hair, Kris will not looking at you anymore. He doesn’t like a girl with short hair because he said girl with short hair are not beautiful.’ Yoona evil smile without conscious.

Yuri who read books on her bed looks at Yoona. Suddenly, she felt weird towards Yoona smiled herself.

“Err.. Yoona. Why are you smiling yourself? It’s scary you know.”said Yuri.

“Ouh. It’s nothing. I felt sleepy. I want to take a nap. Wake me after half an hour, ca you?”asked Yoona.

“No problem.”said Yuri back.

In f(x) room, Amber was playing basketball game in the living room. Luna and Sulli also watching her playing the game.

“Unnie, teach me how to play. I want to play too.”said Sulli.

“Wait, until I finished this game.” Said Amber.

After a few minute, Amber gave another game console to Sulli. Then, she taught Sullie how to play the game. Suddenly, Luna just noticed Victoria and Krystal had gone.

“Where is Vic-unnie and Krystal? I didn’t see them?” asked Luna.

“Ouh. They were going to take our dress for the dinner this night.”said Sullie while playing the game.

“Ouh. No wonder I didn’t see them. I almost forgot about this night.If they come back, could you please open the door? I want to take a shower for a while.”said  Luna get up and walks to her room.

“Ok,” said Amber and Sulli and continued playing the game.

In the night, all of SM family were gather together in the main dining room. All of them look smart and beautiful. Each dress in tuxedo and dress well with the theme colors of pink, black and white.

For f(x), this is the first time they were joined this SM dinner. To them, it’s was really awesome.

Donghae and Jonghyun walked towards Amber. Theye took Amber’s hand and kissed it. Amber was feel embarrassed by his brother's behavior. And then she laughed.

“Oppa, it was really embarrassing.” Said Amber with smile.

“You looks really beautiful tonight. I like your dress.” Donghae praise Amber.

“I never seen you wear s dress, Amber.” Said Jonghyun with a smile.

“Yah, you’re scaring me, Jonghyun oppa."said Amber. And then three of them laughed together.

Amber was wore a nice black dress with white beads are full at her waist.Her long hair left past on her white shoulder. She just apply her black eyeliner in the from of thick layer. Amber style at that night was very simple and shine her natural beauty.

Kris and Key were very fascinated by Amber style that night. Shinee and EXO member also compliment Amber.Yoona who was standing besides Sunny looked at Amber dress. She feel challenged with Amber styles.

‘This night I will be the one who looks prettier tonight. No way, she gonna get the prizes for queen of the night.’said Yoona in her heart.

All of them took their seat. Lee Soo Man stands on the small stages and gave some of his speech.

“ First of all I would like to thanks for all of you for coming this dinner tonight. I thinks it also the first time for f(x) joining us foe this dinner. So I hope that all of you will enjoyed this dinner tonight for celebrating us performed in SM TOWN in Singapore. So, please enjoyed the meals.” Said Lee Soo Man hapilly. All of them claps their hand to Lee Soo Man. Then, they enjoyed the dinner with lots of foods and dinner. There are also have a performance by the EXO with their song What is Love for the night. Super Junior M also had their performance with their song Super Girl. All of them were enjoyed the dinner.

Amber who was sit beside Victoria finished her meals and asked to Victoria.

“Unnie, I want to go to the toilet for a while.”said Amber.

“Oh, ok.”said Victoria.

Amber get up from her seat and went to the toilet not far a away form the main dining room.

Yoona saw Amber went out from the room. Then, she decided to followed Amber in secret. She pretend said to Taeyeon beside her to go to the toilet.

 “Unnie, I want to go to the toilet for a while.”said Yoona then walked out from the dinning room. She took out her scissors from her dress with her wicked smile.

In the toilet, Amber was washing her hand in the sinks. She had not noticed Yoona walked behind her. Yoona stared hard Amber while holding her scissors. She walked toward Amber, but Amber is still not aware of her presence. Yoona holds Amber’s hair and intend to cut her long hair. When she almost cut Amber’s hair, suddenly Luna going into the toilet.

“Amber ah. Oh, Yoona-unnie.”said Luna. She was felt little surprise Yoona was in the toilet.

Yoona felt shocked and quickly keep her scissors in her dress. Amber turned around and was surprised to see Yoona behind her.

“Err. Yoona-unnie, what are you doing?”asked Amber.

“Err…Nothing.. I thought I see some insect on your hair. But, it’s ok. It’s gone now.”said Yoona and pretend to correct her hair in front of the mirror.

“Oh, err.. thanks unnie.”suddenly she felt very awkward to Yoona.

“Amber ah, they was about to announced the King and Queen for toninght.”said Luna.

“Ok, I’m coming. Err.. Yoona unnie. You didn’t go?”asked Amber to Yoona.

“Both of you go first. I will go later.”said Yoona. After Amber and Luna leaves the toilet, she stamping her hands on the sink.

‘Damn, I couldn’t cut her hair. Luna is such a nuisance. I have to another plan.’said Yoona and then she leaves the toilet.

In the main dining room, all of them were having chat while waiting for the announcement fot the king and Queen of the night. Amber, Luna and Krystal were took their sit.

Lee Soo Man stands on the small stages with two of SM woker. Both of them were holding Two bouquet of roses and a tiara for the queen.

“Hyung,who do thinks Queen of the night?”asked Taemin to Minho.

“Maybe, it’s Yoona again.’said Minho.

“But, I think Amber will take that throne. She really looks beautiful this night,” said Onew.

“ Tonight the will be the King and Queen of the tonight.”said Lee Soo Man with a smile and take out the card from him coat.

‘Tonight, I’ll be the one who will that tiara. Like always.’ Said Yoona with proudly.

“ the King and Queen of the night is, Kris and Amber. Please come in front.” Said Lee Soo Man.

All of SM in the dining rooms cheered for Kris and Amber. Yoona, kris and Amber were shocked for what did they heard.

“Unnie, you win.”said Krystal proudly.

“Go in front.  Take that tiara, you deserve it.” Said Victoria with smile.

“What the? She won? How..”Yoona still shocked.

“Yoona, you have competition.”said Sooyoung.

Both of Kris and Amber come in front. Lee Soo Man gave Kris and Amber bouquet of roses and wear the tiara for Amber.

“ Congratulations, Kris, Amber.”said Lee Soo Man proudly.

“Thanks, sir.” Said Kris and Amber.

After the dinner were finished,some of them get back to the room. Mostly, they were congrated to Amber and Kris for winning the prizes.

“Congrate, Amber. You deserves it.”said Boa.

“Thanks, unnie.” Said Amber with smiled and then bowed to Boa.

Then, all of Super Junior came to Amber after congratulated to Kris.

“You deserve it. Congrates again.”said Donghae. The rest of Super Junior also congratulated to her.

“ Amber- unnie, you so popular now.”said Sulli. All of them laughed together.

“Congatulations Amber. You managed to discredit me as a winner. But, it’s ok. You looked beautiful this night.” Said Yoona. The rest of SNSD congratulated Amber.

“Thanks.”said Amber and bowed to them.Then, all of SNSD were heading back to their room.

‘Amber, first you take Kris from me. Now, you take the tiara. I’ll make sure that that you will payed back for what you had done to me.’said Yoona with her wicked.

Yuri saw Yoona smiling herself again.

“Yoona, why are you smiling yourself?”asked Yuri.

“Oh,it’s nothing. I had really ‘enjoyed’ this night. Let’s back to the room. I felt tired.”said Yoona.