I Love You Amber

Do you still love me?

Next morning, Victoria and Amber had prepared some breakfast in the kitchen. Krystal and Sulli were cleaned up the room mean while Luna was clean up in the living room.  She arranged the book and the magazine and put back into their places.

“Girls, breakfast are ready. Let’s eat together.”said Victoria.

Then, Luna, Sulli and Krystal walks into the dining table. Victoria had just made some Grilled Short Ribs ,Spicy Seafood Salad, Bean Sprout Rice, Spicy Stewed Fish, Cold Cucumber Soup, Seasoned Kelp, and Radish Strip Kimchi for the breakfast. They enjoyed the breakfast with some of chatting with each other.

After they had done the breakfast, Krystal help Victoria to clean up the dishes on the table. Amber and Krystal were karaoke by themselves in the living room and Sulli joined them by watching they singing.

“Hyung, I wanna sing too,” said Sulli to Amber.

Amber just ignored Sulli.

“Hyung..”, Sulli keeps whining to Amber.

Then, she tried to tickling Amber’s waist. Amber was shocked and stood up from her seat. Everyone in the room was laughing when looking at the behavior of Amber and Sulli.

“Yah, why did you that?”

“Yah, you just ignoring me. I want to sing too.”said Sulli.

When Amber tried to ticklish Sulli back suddenly, Amber’s phone ringing. She looked at the screen. It was Key hyung. Then, she answered her phone.

“What’s up,hyung?”

“Nothing much.Are you busy,Amber?”

“Nah, I’m busy a lil bit. I want take revenge to Sulli. But, doesn’t matter. Why?”

“ I just want ask you going out together. Can you?”

“Now?”

“Yeah. If you can’t , it’s ok.”

“No no. I can, I can.”

“Ok, I’ll be waiting at the lobby now.”

“Ok, give me about five minute. Bye.”

“Bye.”

After answering the phone, she gave the microphone to Sulli and reach up her black sweather and her cap.

“Huh? Where are you going? Who was it?” asked Sulli.

“It’s was Key hyung. He asked me out for a walk.” Amber wore her high cut sneakers.

“Wah, you are going to date with you, Unnie.” Said Krystal.

“Key hyung likes you.”said Luna.

“ Yah, Key hyung and I just friends ok?” said Amber.

“Hahaha. You can go now, Amber. Just do not forget to leave early.”said Victoria while smiled.

“I will. Bye.”

In the lobby, Amber saw Key waiting for her.She waving to Key.Key saw her and waving to her back.

“Sorry to keep you waiting.” Said Amber.

“So fast, I thought every women often slow to go to out for a walk. “ said Key.

“I’m not like that. I just wore what I felt comfortable with. Simple in better.” said Amber with smile.

‘I like that smile. If I can make you as my lover.’ Said Key.

“So, hyung. We will be going?”asked Amber.

“Oh, yeah. I heard today, the was a festival in the. I really want to see the festival. Besides, Taemin can’t joined me because he went for Younique unit for MAXSTEP song.”said Key.

“Ouh. It’s alright. I will come with you. Let’s go,”said Amber.

Then, later, they were both out of the building and continue to go to the city and joined a carnival. There is a favorite among their fans screaming for Key and Amber in the carnival. Some of them wanted to request signatures from Key and Amber. Key and Amber also do not mind to work together with their fans.They both also do activities together their fans.Their presence more enliven carnival atmosphere.

Amber invites key into a hat shop because she is very fond of collecting hats. Various kinds of patterns and colors hats which are sold in the shop. There is a striking cap amber in the corner shop. Later, she took the hat and see. Black hat and patterned red fire is burning. When he saw the price of the hat, she is sad because of money after spending it is not enough after play at the carnival. She invited key out. Key to see the hat and handed it to the seller's hat.

“I want to buy this hat. Please wrap it,”said Key to the seller.

“Yes, sir,” said the seller.

The seller wrap the hat with blue back gift wrapping. Then, the seller give the present to Key.

“Thank you,”said Key then he chased Amber from behind.

After about an hour, Key and Amber decided to get back to the apartment. In the lobby, Key called Amber.

“Thanks a lot for today,Amber. Thanks for companied me,”said Key.

“Nah,I’m the one who supposed to thanked to you. So, see you later, hyung.”said Amber.

When she wanted to leave,Key grab her wraist. Amber was shocked.

“Yah! What it is, hyung?”asked Amber.

Then, Key gave Amber the present that he bought.

“For me?” asked Amber. Key smile to her and nodded.

“Really? Thanks hyung,” said Amber happily.

“Amber, I want to said something..”

“What is it?”

“I love you, Amber.”

Suddenly, Amber could not speak for a moment. She was really shocked. Her face turned red immediately. She did not know how to answer Key’s confess.

“ Err..I..”

“It’s ok. You can take your time. I’ll be waiting for you.” said Key.

“Ouh.. ah.. ok. So, I will be going then. Bye,” said Amber and then she took lift to get back to her room.

Another door lift was opened. Kris,Chen and Tao went out from the lift. They saw Key and bowed to him.

“Where are you guys going?”Asked Key.

“We want to go to the town. We heard that the was a carnival. So, we decided to go.”Said  Lay.

“Kris,can I talk with you for a moment? Alone.”asked Key.

“Ouh, sure. Why not? Chen, Tao. Wait for me outside.” Said Kris to Chen and Tao. Chen and Tao bowed to Key and went outside the building.

“So, what it is,hyung?”asked Kris.

“Kris, I already confessed my feelings to Amber.”said Key with serious face.

Kris stunned. He felt uneasy and tried to control his emotions in front of Key.

“So?” asked Kris.

“Kris, I now what happened to both of you. Jonghyun hyung had told me everything. Listen, I also mad because you did that to her. Make her heartbroken.” Said Key while looking at Kris.

“I know. It’s my fault. I shouldn’t do that to her. “said Kris.

“Kris, you  have one chance to get her back. I know you like her know. I know based on your action. You always looks at her. I may had already confessed to her but you can win her heart. You can redeem your fault. If you don’t want, I’ll take her. I want to get back to my room.”said Key.

“Ouh..ok.”said Kris and bowed to Key.

While walking, Key thought himself.

‘Am I doing right decision? Is this that I want?’

In f(x) room, Amber was sit in her bed. She opened the present that Key gave to her. She was shocked because it was the cap that she saw in the shop. She smiled but suddenly when she rememmbered about Key confessed to her, she felt confused and don’t know what to do.

While walking into the town, Kris thought about what Key told him

Kris, you  have one chance to get her back. I know you like her know. I know based on your action. You always looks at her. I may had already confessed to her but you can win her heart. You can redeem your fault. If you don’t want, I’ll take her.’

‘Is Key hyung joking with me? But seen his face. He was really serious. I admit I already fell to Amber,but can she accept me for second chance?’