Unexpected accident

Do you still love me?

One day, after being model for ETUDE HOUSE, she took a van to get back to her apartment. It’s took about half an hour to reach SM apartment. Then, about fifteen minutes, the van stop a side at the road.

“Miss, can you wait for a while. I had something to take care of.” Asked the driver to Yoona.

“Why did you not sent her to do the apartment first? Don’t to see Miss Yoona was tired?”said Yoona’s stylist.

“No no, it’s ok unnie. I can wait. You can go now.” said Yoona to the driver.

“Ok, I’ll be back in a minute.” said the driver then he out from the van.

Yoona rested her head back up and looked at the place outside. Suddenly, Yoona saw an old building every few shirt shop. The building looked very old and bad. She never noticed the existence of the old building. Then he asked her stylist about the building.

“Unnie, I never saw that an old building there. The building was once the place what?”

“Ouh, You mean that one? The building is actually a beauty products company. They have been operating there until one day the building tenant raised the price for the building. So they quarreled about rising rents the building and the company may have been moved to other places. So now, the building was abandoned for so long. But there is also terrorist trying to steal electric cables for sale. They also damage the building. Now, the building is not safe and is about to collapse.”said the stylist.

“Ouh, I understand.”said Yoona.Suddenly, Yoona think of something in her mind. She smiled evil.

“Unnie, can you buy me a new number please?”asked Yoona to her stylist.

“Why? Your number cannot be used anymore?”asked the stylist back.

“Nah, I wanted to call my mother. I want to make surprised to her.”lied Yoona.

After a few minute, her stylist and the driver get back into the van.

“Sorry for keep you waiting, miss Yoona,”said the driver.

“It’s ok. I don’t mind,”said Yoona.

“Here, miss. The number that you asked for.”said the stylist and the number to Yoona.

“Thanks, unnie.” Said Yoona. She took the number and smiled with wicked smile.

In the night,f(x) wanted to had their practice in their practice room for the performance in Seoul another four days.When, they reached the practice room, Victoria wanted to switch on the light.

“Huh? Why the lights in this room is not light? This lamp is broken?”asked Victoria.

“Let me tried the electric box there.”said Amber and tried to fixed the box.

“Yeah, it’s broken. Can someone called the electrician?” asked Amber.

“They must be back to their home. How about we used the main room? We’ll asked the electrician to fixed it tomorrow.” Said Krystal.

The rest of f(x) nodded and walked to the main practice room.

“I want to go the toilet. You guys go first.”said Amber.

“Wait. I want to go with you.” Said Luna.

“Ok. We will  wait at the room.”said Victoria.

In the toilet, after Amber washing her hand, suddenly her phone ringing. The was a message. She opened her phone and read it.

‘Amber, meet me in front of the old building beside flower shops. Emergency!- Donghae.’

“Huh?”

“Who it is?”asked Luna.

“Donghae oppa want to see me in front of the old building now.” Said Amber.

“Huh? Is he going out? Why would he want to see you in front of that old building?”asked Luna.

“Don’t know. Nevermind. I’m going out for a while.”said Amber.

“Amber! That dangerous. You’re girl. Let me go with you.” Said Luna.

“ It’s ok Luna. Did you forget, I learned taekwondo? Don’t worry, I’ll be back as fast as I could.Tell the other would ya? Bye!”said Amber and run out from the toilet.

“Amber..! Aish, so fast. Wait a minute? Why did Donghae oppa wanna meet her in front of the building? Hmm. Nevermind.” Than Luna walkes out from the toilet.

Amber run and reached in front of the old building. She was searching for Donghae.

“Yah! Where is he? I didn’t see him.”

Suddenly, there was a message came to her. Then, she opened the message.

‘See me in the building. I am in the third floor now!’

She stood in front of the main door of the building. There was many paper written, ‘stay away’, ‘danger’.

“Yah! Are you crazy? Gezz.. Why did he want to meet me in this building? I guess I didn’t have a choice.”said Amber.

In the building, it was very dark in there. Amber walks in with the help of his phone light. She hugged herself as she walked to find the stairs.

“Where’s the heck the stairs? I didn’t see it.”

Suddenly, she saw the stairs not far away from her. She used the stairs to climb to the third floor. When she have reached third floor, she looked Donghae.

“Oppa, I’m here. Where are you?”

Still there was no sign of Donghae.

“Oppa. Come out now. Don’t scared me like this. I still have practice to do.”

Suddenly someone walks behind her but she didn’t realize the person. The person hold the long wooden in his hand. He lift the long wooden and hit Amber’s back head.

“ Argh!”

Amber fell and fainted there. Then the person pulled her into a nearby room. Amber’s phone falling place she was beaten.

 ***

About twenty minute had past but Amber still not back yet. F(x) were in the with Shinee and TVXQ.

“Where’s Amber? I thought that she see Donghae?”asked Victoria.

“I thinks she’ll be back in a minute.”said Sulli while doing a bit of stretching.

Suddenly, the door was opened. Super Junior member entered the room. All the dongsaeng bowed to them. When, Donghae entered the room, the was no Amber with him. Luna feel weird and Donghae asked where amber is.

“Oppa, where’s Amber?”asked Luna.

“Huh? Why did you asked me? Isn’t she with you guys?”asked Donghae.

“Huh? She said she went to see you.” Said Krystal. Then, all of the people in the room looks at them.

“Are you kidding me? I just sat with super junior in the room. We come here because we wants to do some training. No amber turn came to see me.”said Donghae.

All of f(X) felt weird.

“But she told me that you just gave her a message that you want to meet her in front of the old building alone.”said Luna.

“I didn’t send her a message. Why would I do that if I can meet her myself in you guys room?”said Donghae.

“Wait a sec. Isn’t that old building was very dangerous? N? It has been severely damaged.”said Chanyeol.

Suddenly, the door was opened. It was Taeyeon. All of them looked at her.

“Does anyone see Yoona?”asked her.

“Why?”asked Leeteuk.

“She didn’t come back from the evening. I felt worried. I asked her stylist but she told me that Yoona was back early. Then, she go out back alone.” Said Taeyeon.

“Oh no!”

“What is it Luna? Did you now something?”asked Victoria. All of them looked at Luna. Luna patted her forehead herself.

“Why I was so stupid? Amber is in danger?There might happened something to her!”

“What? What did you mean by that?!”asked Jonghyun.

“Yoona was tried to harm Amber. I should realize this!”said Luna.

“Why did you accuse her like that?! Do you have a prove?!”asked Taeyeon.

“It’s really true. I realize that Yoona there is a misunderstanding of amber. Many times, I saw her do bad things to amber. She pushed Amber to fall to the floor. You saw that too, Taeyeon- unnie.  At dinner that day, Amber went to the toilet. I noticed that Yoona going to follow her to the toilet. So I followed her without she realised. I saw Yoona  wanted to cut Amber’s hair without Amber realizing it. Luckily, I went to the toilet and pretend to call amber. I saw her quickly hide her scissors in her dress.” Said Luna. All of them shocked.

“Why would she want to do that?” asked Sungmin.

“I think, just only one reason. It is because of you, Kris,”said Luna to Kris. All of them looked at Kris.

“Me?!” said Kris. He felt very shocked.

“She did this because of you. I remembered what you said to years ago. You didn’t like a girl with short hair. So, Yoona might thought that you will hate Amber if she cut her hair.”said Luna.

“My sis! I must save her now!” said Donghae. When he wanted to run out from the room, Yunho stopped him.
 

“Wait, Donghae. It’s dangerous. We’ll go with you. Me, Jonghyun and Leeteuk will go with you. The others stayed here.”said Yunho seriously.

“I want to go too!”said Taeyeon,Luna, Kris and Key.

“It’s might be dangerous.”said Yunho. He doesn’t want anything bad happened to his dongsaeng.

“She is my bestfriend. I want to go with you guys!”said Luna.

Yunho finally succumbed. “Ok, You, Taeyeon, Kris and Key will folowed us. The rest stayed here.”ordered Yunho.

Then eight of them run out from the apartment to find Amber and Yoona. The rest were stayed in the room and prayed for them.

‘Hang in there, Amber. We will save you.’said Donghae and Jonghyun.