SM TOWN

Do you still love me?

After a week the practiced.

All of SM entertainment artist arrived at the Changi airport in Singapore. When their arrived, many of fans were waiting for their arrived. The fans shouted their bias name. The SM artist was brought to the hotel. All of them move into their room at take some rest for their reahseal in the evening.

In the evening, all of them were arrived at the performing stage. Some of groups were ready for the reahseal. After about 20 minutes, f(x) group were done their reahseal and sit at the backstage. Then, it was EXO’s turn for the practice. Shinee group were about ready for their turn after EXO group.

“How was your training, Amber?” asked Key.

“Ok. We will do our best this night. “Said Amber. She smiled at Key.

During EXO practice, Kris saw that Key and Amber were having jokes together. They just have a great time together. Then, Tao commented Kris. Kris was realized and embarrassed. Then, they were doing their doing the dance again. After finished, Lay asked Kris.

“Hyung, what’s wrong? You didn’t focus in practice.”

“I saw Key hyung and Amber together. I don’t know. I just felt upset when Key hyung closed with Amber.” Said Kris.

“ Hyung, someday she will forgive you. Now, concentrate in practice. Don’t be like this.”said Lay.

“Yeah, since Amber was here in SM, you didn’t really focused. Hyung, tonight we will have performance in front of thousand fans. Controlled yourself.”said Suho.

“I know.” Said Kris weakly.

‘Really. What’s wrong with me? Did I really fallen to Amber? But if she gonna forgive me for what had to her?’ Kris fighting with himself.

‘Hyung, we have to go. It’s our turn now. We’ll leave now.” Said Taemin and bowed to f(x).

“Ok, bye guys.”said all of f(x).

In the night, thousand of fans were taking their seat and cheered for the SM artist. There were so many colour of light stick that brought by the fans.

When super junior performance, the stadium blue light stick were brighten the stadium. It’ was really lovely to see the sapphire blue colour everywhere.

“Wah~ It’s really pretty. Don’t you think, unnie?”asked Amber to Victoria.

“Yes, it is. I love how super junior’s fan cheered and love for super junior. Their just like family. I hope someday we will had love for our fans.” Said Victoria and smiled.

After Super Junior performance, it was f(x) turns. When all of Super Junior walks down the stage, Donghae walked towards Amber and give support for f(x).

“Good luck, Amber. You guys can do it.” Said Donghae.

All of f(x) thanked to Donghae and walks onto the stage.F(x) was performed Hot Summer song. When Amber sang her rap part, all fan scream loud for her. Then, she dance with the others. It’s really showed her feminine side dance with tomboyish style. Key and Kris were amazed for Amber’s dance. When f(x) done, EXO were ready for their performances. Suddenly, Yoona ran towards Kris and gave support to him. Kris just gave a bland smile to Yoona and excused himself to get on stage. Yoona noticed with Kris behavior towards her. She got very angry with Amber because Amber has made Kris be so cool to her. She began to keep rancor against Amber.

When EXO was about done for their performing, Amber and Key were ready and waiting for Kris for the like a G6 song.

“They looks good when perfomed. So enegetic, aren’t they?”asked Key to Amber. Amber smile and nodded.

When EXO done their performing, Kris went to the backstage and ready for next performance. After about ten minutes, Amber, Key and Kris were performing like a G6 song. All fans were scream and cheered for them. Suddenly, Kris slipped on stage due to wet floors. Then, Amber helped Kris to wake up. Amber extending her hand to Kris. Kris was frozen and grab Amber’s hand. Their keep performing their song until finished.After they down from the stage,  Kris walks towards Amber.

“Amber, thanks for helping me on stage,”said Kris.

“Nah, it wasn’t a big deal. Got to go.They'll waiting for me.”said Amber and wanted to walk away.

“Amber..” called Kris. Amber turned back to Kris.

“I was thinking could we had eat together?”asked Kris.

“Sorry,Kris. I want to eat with Luna and the others. Maybe you should eat with Yoona. Besides, she is your girlfriend anyway. I don’t want to have trouble with her.” Said Amber and she walks away. Kris thought that Amber was still mad at him.

‘She even didn’t want to eat with me. How am I going to do? I don’t want her to hate me for her entire life.’Kris wondering himself.

Suddenly Yoona came to Kris and hugged him.

“Oppa, let’s go eat together? I was really hungry,”said Yoona with baby voice.

Kris feels annoyed with Yoona's voice and felt musty and dismantling hand Yoona.

“Sorry Yoona. I felt very tired. Can you just go with the others?.”said Kris and walked away to the backstage leaving Yoona alone.Yoona felt really angry toward Kris and mostly towards Amber. Then, she walks back to the backstage with anger.

After some of group done performing, the last performance were the one that all fans waiting for. All SM artist will gather together and sing to fans. They sing Hope for their fans. Some of the artist went to the fans and took their picture together with the fans. The atmosphere in the stadium filled of joy and happiness between SM artist and fans.

Next morning, SM artist went back to Changi airport to flied to Korea.