Mysterious Girl

The Bento Box

Okay...let me start off by SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY! OMGGGGGG! I don't know how long since I haven't updated this story! I started college and then I made other stories cuz i couldn't find another idea to continue where I left off! ><"""" HOPE YOU GUYS ARE STILL SUBBED TO THIS STORYYYYYYYY!

Both of you turned heads to the sound of her voice.  You looked at her and tugged Minhyuk's shirt and asked "Oppa...nugu-ya? Someone you know?" "Oh...just someone I used to know." He said, holding your hand turning the opposite direction. "Mwohya? Yah, oppa, someone you used to know? We were together for our high school freshman year until you broke up with me for some reason. I'm guessing it was because of her." Jihyun said. You froze at the word "her" and Minhyuk warned her to stop talking as he saw your expression change. "Jihyun-ssi......" "Come on, why are you being so formal to me now? Is it because she's here?" You were hurt but you let go of Minhyuk's hand and walked in front of her and boldly said "For your information my name's Seohyun. Park Seohyun. Minhyuk is MY oppa. Regardless of who you are or who you were to him is not a concern to me anymore. All I know is that oppa's mine now. Please go away." you said. When you went back to Minhyuk's side you said: "Oppa, I..think I'll go first. I'll..text you later." "Oh..arasseo.." You left and it was only Minhyuk and Jihyun.

Jihyun scoffed. "Mwohrago?  Yah, Park Seohyun-" You turned and cut her off. "I'm older than you by a year. You're just a freshman here. I'm a sophmore so therefore please show some respect to your seniors." 

You finally walked back to the school...with tears in your eyes. Once Seohyun left, Minhyuk switched gears and started talking normally. "NAM JIHYUN!" The calling of her name made her jump. "Do you realize what you've done? Why are you here and how'd you find me? I told you to leave this country and never come back." Jihyun instantly ran to his arms but he was quick to shake it off and avoid it before she even came near him. "Oppa..." "Don't call me that." Minhyuk said firmly. "Why. are. you. here?"

Jihyun finally changed her expression. "Why? Because I wanted to study and coincidentally your school had my program. How did I know you study here? It's not that I stalked you but your name and picture happened to show up on the site as an MVP and you had your own profile so I couldn't help but click on it." She had a sly smirk on her face.

When Minhyuk heard this his fists were already clenching together tight. He turned to walk away. Before he entirely disappeared in front of Jihyun's eyes he heard "Looks like we'll meet often now that we are in the same school together. Take care...Minhyuk-ssi." He heard her laughing evily before he completely went away to search for you.

Before he did so, he went to the gym to take out his anger with a sandbag. You on the other hand, took out your anger and jealousy in the dance studio located at the 3rd floor of the school. You danced till your arms and legs were jelly. You collapsed on the floor, crying hard. "Is it true? Did he really date her for the four years in high school? Arg..I don't know what to believe!"

Minhyuk's heart broke when he stood there seeing you treat yourself like that. He decided to come in with a bottle of water in his hand and gave it to you. "Thanks." You said dryly. "Seohyun-ah, are you upset about what happened back there?" You didn't reply. "Ah..I guess you are." You noticed that Minhyuk went to the gym before coming to find you. You saw his bruised hand. "Did you go to the gym before coming to see me? You have a bruise on your hand. Pabo..." You said, massaging it.

He smiled and suddenly held your hand. "Seohyun-ah, please disregard what you saw today. Jihyun-ssi..it's true that we dated but it only lasted 2 weeks. We had so many arguments and problems during our time together and she bothered me a lot even after we broke up. I paid for her plane ticket and everything. Telling her to leave this country and never come back. I swear I didn't even expect to see her again after 5 years." Minhyuk explained to you.

"Arasseo...." you said sadly. "C'mon! Please? Trust me Seohyunnie. You know what I promised you that I would never lie to you or hurt you. Right? Ahhh~ Please?" He gave a kiss on your cheek. You couldn't resist his aegyo. You were surprised by his kiss too. All you could do is laugh and smile. "Okay! Okay. I..believe you. Let's go back to residence now."

You guys walked back in swinging arms and playfully  tickled each other because you talked informally to him. All the jealousy and anger were gone in a flash.

But..what they don't know is that on their way back to residence, Jihyun casually witnessed the couple's sweet moment.