The Transfer Student P.1

The Bento Box

It was Thursday again. 5PM. Time for dance practice. “Ok guys, let’s take it from the top.” You said. You were practicing BTOB’s “Wow”. Your boyfriend would be so impressed! Minhyuk and the gang were hanging around the school building until they heard their song playing. “Hyung, it’s our song. Someone must be dancing to it. Let’s go see!” Sungjae said. So, they followed the music and found your room. “Oh? It’s your girlfriend’s group!” Changsub commented. One of your friends noticed Minhyuk and signaled them to come in. You were too into the music to notice them. The boys just watched quietly. Instantly, Minhyuk knew you would choose to dance his parts. He watched you intensely. When it came to the chorus, everyone was surprised.

“Wow! It’s 100% accurate!” Eunkwang pointed out. Ilhoon was moved by the girl doing his parts. “Her lipsyncing to my rapping is amazing!” He said. When it came to Minhyuk’s seductive moves, you did them so ily. Then, came the flips. He was totoally not expecting that. You aced those aerials and took Minhyuk’s heart to a whole new level. “Oh my god! Babe! I didn’t know you were athletic!” He thought. When the song was done, Minhyuk hugged the sweaty you.

“Ah! Who’s this?” “It’s me!” Only then, did you recognize the voice. “Oh! Jagi-ah!” You hugged him back. “I didn’t notice you guys come in. Did you like it?” He kissed you as a sign that he loved it. The whole room was making noises. You laughed. “You guys are just jealous! Anyways, great job guys. Let’s wrap up here and get ready for next class.” You said. “Wait! Let’s see BTOB’s dance! I wanna see!” One of your friends said. You looked over at Minhyuk. “Well? How about it? Please?” You did your aegyo. Minhyuk couldn’t resist your cuteness. “Oh, alright. Let’s go guys!” He said. The boys got into positions. “And…3…2…1…start!” You played the song.

The girls were mesmerized and moved by the boys. You stood there watching, proud of Minhyuk. You know, sometimes you feel lucky to be his girlfriend. Even luckier than the fans! You get to see Minhyuk and BTOB almost daily! Like mentioned before: you never get jealous when he has to go on tour. Ok, maybe you lied. You do get jealous a little, but you don’t want him to worry. After the boys finished, you just went all over Minhyuk. The group and your friends were grossed out. “Eww! Get a room you guys!” Hyunsik said. Minhyuk laughed. “Arasseo! Get outta here! Time for class. I want to take Seohyun to class.” “Oh. Ok. Bye Seohyun!” Eunkwang said. After you said your goodbyes, you walked hand in hand with Minhyuk to class.

“Pay attention in class. I’ll come get you afer.” “Okay, annoying…” You said jokingly and kissed him. During English Lit, the teacher introduced to the class a new student that was transferred to the school. His name is Kim Sunwoo. “Everyone, this is Kim Sunwoo. He’s a transfer student from Mokpo. Please treat him well.” The teacher announced. “Annyeonghaesaeyo everyone. I’m Kim Sunwoo. I’m 19 years old. Please look after me.”

“Good. You can sit beside Seohyun-ssi since we have limited seats at the front. There’s an empty one there.” Sunwoo did as he was told and sat beside you. You greeted him with a smile then went back to paying attention to the class. While doing today’s assigned work, you were nice enough to help him get use to the class and help him get started on the homework. “If you have any more questions, please don’t hesistate to ask me.” You told him. “Thank you Seohyun-ssi.” He said. You realized that you were older than him. “No problem.”

You went back to doing your work, but sometimes you felt that he would keep staring at you. You didn’t want to be rude, so you just ignored him. He can’t be falling for me already, right? “He just came and I’m already taken!” Your mind thought.