Long

Written Between the Lines

 

“! We forgot…”

 

“THE CAKE!” Yoona ran back to the kitchen.

 

“Sheez. That girl. Yah, what did we forgot?” Jessica asked.

 

“Jungshin!” Hyoyeon and Sooyoung both exclaimed when they noticed that there was no more male voice in the house. They saw a note on the foot of the statue where Jungshin was sitting a while ago. Sooyoung read the note:

 

“Yo ladies, I guess by the time you read this, I’ve already left the house. My family is moving to Japan today. I guess this is goodbye. I have no courage to say this to you girls in person so I just wrote it down here. Sooyoung, please take care of the Saints. You know how much they love you. Please see to it that they never forget to do what they are good at. I’ve already made appointments to someone to replace me as your manager. Hyoyeon noona, I know that you are the most mature among this bunch of kids. Continue to be their mother and support them always. YoonYul couple, you guys are their inspiration to love so don’t stop loving each other. Sunny-ah, you’re my pet among the Saints. You love music as much as I do. Continue doing it for the sake of everyone. Jessica, I know you’re the newest to this group. Continue to grow as a theater artist and bring joy to everyone you meet. I’m hoping to see your futures to be the brightest of all. Enjoy your birthday party Soo! I love you all. Goodbye.

With Love,

Jungshinnie…”

 

 

All of them were already in tears after Sooyoung read the letter. “Why didn’t he tell me about it?” Sooyoung said as Hyoyeon hugged her bestfriend while Yoona came back from the kitchen. “What’s happening here?” she asked.

 

“Jungshin left us. He left for Japan already.” Sunny bit her lip as she try to control her tears.

 

“Eiiiii, seolma!” Yoona said as she put down the cake on the table.

 

“It’s true baby. Sooyoung just read the letter he left for us.” Yuri said as she hugged her girlfriend. Yoona tried to break away from Yuri.

 

“Shut up. Stop joking guys. You know the qualification of a joke to be good is it has to be funny. This clearly isn’t funny.”

 

“Baby, we’re not joking. Look at the letter Sooyoung’s holding. Jungshin left that letter where he was a while ago.”

 

“Stop it guys please. It’s really not funny.” Yoona said as she paced back and forth behind the sofa.

 

“Is there something wrong Yoona? Why are you trembling?” Sooyoung asked as she saw her cousin’s face turned pale while trying to rub her arms as if she’s shaking off some Goosebumps.

 

“He can’t leave. No he can’t.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because if he left already, who was the one snoring inside the guest room when I passed by the hallway?”

 

Everyone looked at each other in shock. They decided to check on the guest room. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon led the way, followed by Yoona, Yuri, Sunny and Jessica. They came upon the guest room and saw another note placed in the door. Sooyoung tok the note and read it again:

 

“PSYCHED!!!

Hahaha… If you guys are reading this right now there is a 100% chance that one of you heard me snoring. Look guys, do you know what time it is? I left you guys dancing and the time says 3:45 AM. So base on your reaction time plus the fact that one of you will notice the cake in the kitchen (highest bet would be Yoona) and then hear me snoring from there, I guess the time you’re reading this would be 5:11 AM.”

 

They looked at their watches. Exactly 5:11 AM.

 

“I knew you’d look at your watches. Hahaha. Anyways, you girls should have some sleep today to avoid losing your beauty which I think is already gone from your faces. I’m not joking. Hahaha. Alright everyone, have a goodDAY sleep and you Miss Choi Sooyoung, I would like you to wake up later at 9. We’ll be meeting someone. Ayt? Adios Hags. ^_^

 

P.S.

What I’ve wrote on the first letter were all true. . .Well except for me leaving and my family migrating to Japan and the goodbyes. I really love you guys. :-*

P.S. 2

Don’t forget to turn off the lights in the living room. Unplug every appliance there. We know Sooyoung is rich but we should conserve energy.

P.S. 3

Don’t bother breaking into my door and murder me. I’ve already double-locked my door plus I’ve set a y trap who anyone who disturbs my sleep. Cheerios. :P…”

 

Everyone was half-mad, half-relieved that Jungshin never left. One by one, they start yawning. They went back to the living room.

 

“Guess that little boy is right. We gotta hit the sack now.” Hyoyeon said as she stretches her body. Everyone helped in cleaning the living room. Sooyoung, Yuri and Yoona brought the foods back to the kitchen. Hyoyeon removed the beer bottles on the floor. Sunny started to clean up her place and put away her DJ set. Jessica is removing the decorations.

 

“Mornight guys. See you later.” Sooyoung said as she hugged her friends.

 

“Goodnight Sooyoungie. Belated Happy Birthday again.” Jessica said as she kissed Sooyoung’s cheeks before running to her room.

 

“That can run?” Sunny said as she hugged Sooyoung.

 

“It’s not running Sunny. It’s just fast walking.”

 

“Whatever. Good Mornight Soo.” Sunny said as she went into her room.

 

 

THAT SAME DAY, 7 AM

 

 

Tiffany woke up from her beautiful sleep. She don’t know why but she was dreaming about her first time meeting Sooyoung. She never knew her but the first time their eyes met, she already felt comfortable that’s why she wasn’t shy when she’s with her. Her touch felt so familiar, so warm that she can’t resist touching. Her strength as she carried her downhill was impressive for a girl. Her caring attitude when she put on her seatbelt. Even her boldness to kiss her on her lips. It gave Tiffany a strong impression on Sooyoung.

 

“It’s gonna be a beautiful day.” Tiffany said as she left her bed. She held her back. It still hurts because of the fall yesterday, but luckily it’s a bit manageable now. She went downstairs to have breakfast. On the way down she was greeted by her butler.

 

“Good Morning Madame.”

 

“Good Morning Seungri. Is breakfast ready?”

 

“Yes Madame.”

 

“Oh please Seungri. You know I don’t like formalities. That’s why I personally asked Dad to have helpers who has almost the same age as I am.”

 

“I’m sorry Stephanie noona. It’s just that I just spoke to  someone who thinks it’s rude because you’re the owner of the house or something. Speaking of which, your sorry excuse for a boyfriend is already pigging out the food.”

 

“My what is what?”

 

“Nothing Noona. I’ll be checking the garden now. I’ll just make sure Youngbae hyung is t the bushes, not dancing with it.”

 

“Hahaha. You know it’s Youngbae oppa’s passion.”

 

“Yeah but not during work. I have a passion for girls, but have you seen me flirt while I’m working?”

 

“Uhm, you mean that time with Yubin when she’s washing dishes? Or is it with Yenny on the garden? Or with Gyuri on the porch? Or that time with Dasom on the maid’s quarters? Or is it…”

 

“Yah! Shut up Steph! They might hear you!”

 

“Hahaha. We all have our passions. Sometimes it even gets in the way with important things in our life. Even so, we should just let it take the better of us simply because our passions reflect us as a person.”

 

“You’re so deep Steph. So deep.”

 

“Not that much. Hahaha. Anyways, I even thought of putting Youngbae oppa into a dance academy so he can improve more. We might never know, he could be the next Rain or the next Usher perhaps.”

 

“Really? Well, I think you’re right. That guy has so much swag on his body, even cutting grass looks cool when he does it.”

 

“So let him be what he wants to be, okay?”

 

“Uh huh.”

 

“Hahaha. I hope you get what I mean Seungri-ah.”

 

“Yeah right. Youngbae hyung’s dancing ain’t my business…” Seungri trailed off.

 

“…and you flirting with almost all of the maids in this house ain’t my business.” Tiffany continued Seungri’s words, her eyesmiles showing Seungri that she meant what she said.

 

“Arraseo. By the way. How are you? Is your back still hurting?”

 

“Uh huh. But not that much. It just needs a little push. Haha.”

 

“Alright. Well, here’s your push. Go now and eat with the pig.” Seungri pushed Tiffany to the dining room.

 

“Go and what?”

 

“Nothing Steph, just go.” Seungri lightly shoved Tiffany into the hallway leading to the dining hall. He went outside to the garden and saw what he knew was happening; Youngbae is grooving into the music on his iPod with all the untrimmed grass in front of him. As soon as Youngbae saw Seungri, he immediately removed his headphones and picked up the grass cutter. Seungri stopped him.

 

“I already saw it hyung. No need to look like you’re working.  You know, there’s something I want to tell you.”

 

Youngbae froze. “Please don’t tell me you’re removing me from my work.”

 

“No dummy. Actually I have spoken with Tiff a while ago about your dancing and she decided to…”

 

“NO! Please don’t fire me! I’ll stop dancing so I can finish this. It won’t happen again I swear!” Youngbae pleaded.

 

“Will you stay quiet? Tiffany noona told me that’s she’s considering to put you in a dance school so you can hone your dancing skills more.”

 

Youngbae was surprised. He jumped all around the garden and hugged Seungri. “Jeongmal? Jinjja? Waaaahhh… Thank you so much bro. I thought I have to give up dancing! Woo hoo!”

 

“Don’t thank me hyung. Say thank you to Tiffany later, okay? Let the stranger leave this place first.”

 

“Is he still here?”

 

“You bet he is. He even asked me to call him Master Max whilst the true owner of this house wants to be called by her first name.”

 

“What? The nerve of that rotten motherfu—“

 

“Stop it hyung. We know what kind of person he is.”

 

“Aish. I still don’t get it! Why in the world would Tiffany have that pig as her boyfriend? Hell, even her bestfriends knew she shouldn’t have given him a chance!”

 

“Let it go. We are in no position to tell Tiffany about what we think about that guy.”

 

They heard a honk just outside the gate. Seungri and Youngbae checked who it is. When they saw the visitors riding a red Ducati Streetfighter 848 and a white Suzuki Hayabusa, they immediately opened the gate. The two motorbikes parked in front of the mansion. They removed their helmets, revealing a short blonde girl and a tall brunette girl. Seungri and Youngbae quickly greeted them.

 

“Welcome Taeyeon noona, Seohyun-ah.” Seungri smiled at the two.

 

“Good morning Seungri oppa, Taeyang oppa.” Seohyun bowed at them.

 

“Oh please, Seohyun-ah. Don’t call me Taeyang yet. I told you I’ll use that when I’m already famous.” Youngbae said.

 

“Wassup.” Was Taeyeon’s reply, exchanging handshakes to the two guys who welcomed them. They even danced Youngbae’s signature move, the “sushi dance”.

 

“We’re good, as always.” Youngbae said.

 

“Where’s Fany?”

 

“She’s inside eating breakfast…with the stranger.” Seungri said. The Stranger was the name everyone in the whole mansion use for Changmin. Every one of them, down to the two Doberman  Pinschers, two Pit bulls, one German Shepherd and one Rottweiler strongly disagrees with Tiffany’s decision of being Changmin’s girlfriend. However, just like the dogs, everyone in the house cannot tell Tiffany on what they think about Max.

 

“Aigoo.  What the hell is he doing here early in the morning?” Taeyeon spat.

 

“He slept here last night.”

 

“WHAT?” Seohyun spoke. “Don’t tell me…oh no. Oh my God.”

 

“Calm down Seohyun-ah. They never did anything. Gyuri cleaned one of the guest room for him to sleep on. Besides, Tiffany can’t do it, especially with a bad back.”

 

“Why? Did Fany unnie fell on somewhere and landed on her back?” Seohyun asked.

 

“Actually she landed on her . She went somewhere yesterday and came home with two people with her. I think they’re Steph’s friends.”

 

“Omo!” Taeyeon covered because of shock.

 

“Don’t worry Taeyeon noona. Steph’s a little bit okay now.”

 

“I don’t care about Steph.”

 

“Then why are you so shocked?”

 

“BECAUSE…because she fell on her cute, squishy . I want to check the cheeks’ condition. I think it suffered a lot.” Taeyeon said dramatically as if Fany’s and her were the best of friends.

 

“Aigoo unnie. You and your byuntae mind. Let’s go inside. Bye Seungri-ah. Bye Taeyang oppa.” Seohyun said as she drag Taeyeon’s ears inside the mansion.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

TIFFANY’S MANSION – KITCHEN

 

As Tiffany walk the hallway to the kitchen, she wondered what Seungri means with the words he said a while ago. She noticed everyone in the house has an awkward feeling with Max. Some of them wouldn’t even want to make eye contact with him. Even the dogs go wild when he’s around the kennel. One of them almost bit him before. Her friends always say that Max isn’t really the type of person she should be with. She only turns deaf around them. She only wants to give the guy a chance, and perhaps even to help her heal her heart.

 

When she entered the dining room, she saw Max talking to someone in his phone. He already finished his breakfast. She also saw a breakfast on a bed tray. When Max saw her, he immediately dropped his call and went to Tiffany.

 

“Good morning baby. Why are you here? I was about to bring your breakfast to your room.” Max said as he kissed Tiffany’s cheeks.

 

“Good morning to you too. I’m a bit okay now, don’t worry about me. Who was that on the phone? Why did you suddenly drop the call?”

 

“Ah. It’s Kurt, my business associate in the US. He asked me to go there for a month or so to finish the project plan of expanding Dad’s brewery business in New York.”

 

“Oh, okay. So when will you leave?”

 

“I won’t.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because I can’t leave you here.”

 

“Oh come on. That is your Dad’s business. I don’t want to interfere with it.”

 

“But…”

 

“No buts Max.”

 

Max thought for a while. “I know. I have a good idea. Why don’t you come with me to New York?”

 

“What? I don’t want to leave Korea. We’ve just been here for a month or two.”

 

“Come on baby. It’s just for a month. Besides, you have nothing to do here in Korea.”

 

“And what will I do there in New York?”

 

“You can go shopping there, sight-seeing or whatever.”

 

“No thanks Max. I’d rather stay here. Besides, you just said it. It’s just for a month.”

 

Max cannot argue anymore. He knows that he has got to give way to Tiffany’s decision because it may affect their poor relationship. “Alright Steph. You stay here. But assure me that you’ll be safe here okay? And don’t drown yourself in boredom. I’ll be going now. See you later at dinner.”

 

“Alright.” Tiffany smiled. She sat down the chair and ate her breakfast.

 

Just then, Tiffany’s phone rang. She picked it up.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Noona!” shouted by the person on the other line.

 

“Oh Jungshin. How are you?”

 

“I’m fine. And you? Is your still aching?”

 

“A bit. But I can manage myself now. How’s Sooyoung? Is she okay?”

 

“She’s still asleep. Wait a second, what’s with that sudden question? Concern about my girl, eh?”

 

“Your girl?”

 

“Yup. I’m her manager  that’s why she’s my girl. Hahaha.”

 

“Oh yeah. I forgot. I thought. Nevermind. I am a bit concern about her. I saw her pale when the two of you left last night. Are you sure she’s not sick? Did you check her temperature or something?”

 

“Of course I’m sure of it. She’s not sick or anything. She’s just hungry that time. Hahaha. You sound like she’s your girlfriend or something.”

 

Tiffany suddenly blushed on Jungshin’s words. She suddenly smiled like an idiot.

 

“Hello noona? Still there?”

 

“Uh. Yeah. Sorry. I was just…I was just eating breakfast. Why did you call by the way?”

 

“Remember when you asked me for a job yesterday? Well, you’re just in luck. I have something for you.”

 

Tiffany smiled more. “Jinjja? Wow. Thank you Shinnie. What job is it?”

 

“You’ll know soon. Hahaha. So, are you free today at lunch?”

 

“Of course I am.”

 

“Perfect. I’ll send someone to fetch you up from there.”

 

“It’s okay Shinnie. I think I can drive now.”

 

“No ma’am you can’t. I’ll send my driver to go there. Just be ready at 10. Alright?”

 

“Okay.”

 

“Ayt. I’ll be going now. Cheerios.”

 

“Bye Shinnie.” Tiffany hung up. Her smile went ear to ear because of Jungshin’s good news. “This is gonna be a good day.” She smiled as she continued to eat.

 

“Aigoo. What’s with the idiotic smile, huh?”

 

“Omo. Taeyeonnie!” Tiffany stood up and greeted her bestfriend.

 

“Why do you only greet Taeyeon unnie?”

 

“Omo. Seohyunnie. Come here!” Tiffany hugged her dongsaeng.

 

“Why are you eating alone? Where’s the ?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“The who?”

 

Seohyun quickly covered Taeyeon’s mouth to prevent her from repeating what she said. “Uh, unnie. What Taeyeon unnie meant was ‘where is Max oppa’?”

 

“Oh. He left a while ago. Didn’t you see him on the hallway?”

 

“Good grievance fortunately we didn’t meet him.” Taeyeon said. Seohyun launched an elbow to Taeyeon’s ribs.

 

“Aigoo. Come on Taeyeon. Are we going through this again? I know all of you hate Max but can’t I give him a chance?”

 

“Alright. I’m sorry. I won’t speak bad about that tard again. Oops.”

 

Seohyun quickly changed the subject. “So Tiffany unnie, how’s your ? Does it still hurt?”

 

“How did you know I injured my tailbone?”

 

“Seungri told us before we entered your house. How dare you hurt your precious big ? I’ll just check it, okay?” Taeyeon said as she quickly grabbed Tiffany’s , which earned her a slap on the forehead from Tiffany and Seohyun.

 

“Taeyeon unnie stop it!” Seohyun pulled Taeyeon away from Tiffany.

 

“Aww. I was just checking if it still hurts or not.”

 

“It still hurts a bit but thanks for your concern ByunTaeyeon.” Tiffany said as she sat down again.

 

“Okay. Now, back to my first question. Why are you smiling like an idiot when we entered here?”

 

“Oh that? A friend of mine called. He said he’ll give me a job today. Finally I can do something here.”

 

“Wow. That’s good. Congrats.”

 

“Congrats unnie.”

 

“Thanks guys. Now would you kindly join me in breakfast? I have to get ready for today.” Tiffany said as she starts to eat again.

 

“Good idea. I’m really hungry.” Taeyeon said as she and Seohyun joined her bestfriend in eating.

 

 

SOOYOUNG’S HOUSE, 9 A.M.

 

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

A shout woke everybody in the house. Well, actually not everybody. The girls where already awake an hour ago. It was their male company who shouted his lungs out. He ran outside his bedroom and went straight to the kitchen to drink water. Slowly, they approached the panting man. “What’s the problem Jungshin? Looks like you saw something.” Hyoyeon said as she try to suppress her laughter.

 

Jungshin looked at them with a mixture of hatred and fear. “Who among you placed that zombie statue in front of my door?”

 

“We don’t know. Maybe he walked slowly and went to your room.” Sooyoung said. Finally they let go of their laughter. The girls laughed their heart out until they held their stomachs in pain.

 

“Yeah right. Laugh until you die.”

 

“We’re sorry Shinnie. It’s just that, your voice literally filled the whole house! It’s even louder than my scream!” Jessica said while wiping the tears on her eyes.

 

“We’ll see about that.” Jungshin said as he picked up a sliced cucumber from the fridge and threw it to Jessica. Accidentally, the cucumber hit Jessica’s face and stuck there.

 

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

The girls didn’t have the time to cover up their ears. They all fell down dizzy with Jessica’s dolphin scream.

 

“Serves you right es. Hahaha.” Jungshin said as he removed his hands from his ears. “Jessica, since you’re the only one who can hear me now, tell Sooyoung later to get ready. We’re going in an hour.” He then went to the shower room to take a bath.

 

 

10 Minutes Later

 

 

“Hey Sooyoung. Jungshin said that you should get ready now.”

 

“WHAT?” Sooyoung shouted, obviously Jessica’s dolphin scream temporarily damaged their hearing ability.

 

“I SAID JUNGSHIN TOLD ME THAT YOU SHOULD GET READY COZ YOU’LL BE LEAVING IN LESS THAN AN HOUR!!!” Jessica shouted on Sooyoung’s ear.

 

“OKAY! NEXT TIME SAY IT OUT LOUD! DON’T WHISPER INTO MY EARS!” Sooyoung said as she went back to her room.

 

“Whisper? With that shout of mine? Oh God, what have I done with them?” Jessica facepalmed as she looked into her friends who were all deaf.

 

After a while, Jungshin was already eating his breakfast. He saw Sooyoung entering the kitchen. “Well, I’m glad you’re prepared already.”

 

Sooyoung didn’t notice him so he spoke again. “Sooyoung. Yo Soo. Soo?” Jungshin shook his friend.

 

“What? Were you saying something?”

 

“Aigoo. That must have been the loudest dolphin scream that you’ve heard.” Jungshin worryingly said.  He leaned close to Sooyoung’s ears and said. “I’m glad you’re ready. I’ll be going to the office first.”

 

“Why can’t I come with you now?”

 

“I have some things to do. Meanwhile, can you please pick up Tiffany from her house? We’ll be having lunch with her.”

 

Sooyoung’s face turned pinkish when she heard the girl’s name. “Oh. Okay.”

 

“Here’s her number. Call her up when you’ve reached the gate of her house. I’m going now.” Jungshin stood up and gave Tiffany’s number to Sooyoung. Sooyoung on the other hand, finished her food quickly.

 

After finishing her breakfast, Sooyoung went to the living room where all of her friends are. “Guys, I’ll be leaving now. See you later.” She bid goodbye to everyone but was stopped by Hyoyeon.

 

“Wait. You still haven’t received our birthday gift for you.” Yoona covered Sooyoung’s eyes while everyone dragged her out into the front of the mansion.

 

Yuri started the countdown. “Okay guys. On the count of three. . . hundred fifty two thousand seven hundred sixty nine! One…two…”

 

“Three hundred thousand fifty two thousand seven hundred sixty nine!!!” Sunny shouted as Yoona removed her hands from Sooyoung’s eyes, revealing their birthday present for the tall girl. Sooyoung choked on her words.

 

 

“Oh. My. GEE! A freaking Lamborghini Sesto Elemento! Waaaaaaaahhhh!!!” Sooyoung shouted as she ran to her new car. “Thank you guys. I love you all.”

 

“Group Hug!” Sunny shouted as they gang up Sooyoung into a tight hug.

 

“Alright guys. I think it’s too tight already.” Jessica said as they immediately released from the hug.

 

“Since this is your gift for me, I must test it now. Bye guys!” Sooyoung said as she rode her new car.

 

 

TIFFANY’S MANSION – 10 A.M.

 

 

Tiffany had been waiting for half an hour now. She has been anticipating if a car would stop in front of her house. Suddenly her phone rang. “Unregistered number. Who might this be?” she said as she answered her phone. “Hello?”

 

“Uhm..uh..hello Tiffany.”

 

‘That voice.’ Tiffany thought as her cheeks started to get pink. “Uhm, yes?”

 

“Uh…this is Sooyoung.”

 

‘I knew it!’ Tiffany smiled before she answered again. “Oh, Hi idol! What’s up? Why did you call?”

 

“Uhm, I was just wondering if you can ask someone to open the gate of your house. Jungshin told me to pick you up.”

 

‘Oh my God! Yes!’ Tiffany literally danced with joy when she knew who it was picking her up. Her smile went back to idiotic. “Oh. Okay. Please wait a bit.”

 

“Thanks. Bye.”

 

“Bye.” Tiffany said as Sooyoung ended the call. She suddenly ran outside where she saw Youngbae. “ Youngbae oppa, please open the gate. A friend of mine is outside.”

 

Youngbae quickly followed Tiffany’s orders and opened the gate. As the vehicle entered the mansion’s premises, Tiffany’s mouth opened up in awe. Her dream car is right in front of her eyes. Sooyoung had already parked in front of her. She went down the car and went to Tiffany.

 

“Tiffany? Yoohoo.” Sooyoung shook the smaller girl but her eyes are still fixed on the car. She even tried slapping and pinching Tiffany’s arms but to no avail.

 

“Aigoo. I guess I have to do this.”

 

 

Chu~

 

 

Tiffany suddenly woke up from her daydreaming when a pair of lips touched her cheeks. She held the spot where Sooyoung kissed her.

 

“Finally you’re out on your dream world. I guess that works like a charm.” Sooyoung smiled at her. For no reasons whatsoever, she suddenly hugged the tall girl tightly. Tiffany didn’t notice Sooyoung blushed as she too was blushing. Sooyoung suddenly spoke.

 

“Aigoo. What’s with the hug? Are you okay?”

 

Finally, Tiffany spoke. “Uh, yeah. Sorry for spacing out. I literally went to dreamland when I saw you entering the gate because this car is my dream car.”

 

Sooyoung’s eyes brighten up. “Really? Well look what we have here. We even have the same dream car. I guess we’re meant to be, huh?”

 

Tiffany’s eyes rounded with shock. “Mea…meant to be?”

 

Sooyoung was also surprised with what she said. “Uhm, yeah…you know…meant to be as in…meant to meet each other and be friends.”

 

“Uh yeah. So, shall we?”

 

“Right.” Sooyoung opened the passenger’s seat and help Tiffany enter before going to the driver’s side. Tiffany opened the car’s window and talked to Youngbae. “Oppa, please tell Taeyeon and Seohyun that I already left. They are in the mini-theatre.”

 

“Alright. Take care Steph.”

 

“Bye. Thanks oppa, I will.” She said before putting the windows up again.

 

“Okay. Seatbelts first.” Sooyoung was again the one fixing Tiffany’s seatbelt. With their face again only inches apart, Tiffany planted a kiss on Sooyoung’s cheeks just like yesterday.

 

“Thanks for your concern Sooyoung.”

 

“Uhm, yeah. It’s nothing. Let’s go?”

 

“Alright.” Tiffany said with her eyes smiling.

 

As they drove off into the studio, Sooyoung suddenly popped a question. “So Tiffany, how long have you been with Changmin-ssi?”

 

“Just recently. Six months, I guess?”

 

“Oh. How did you both end up with each other?”

 

“Uhm, it’s a bit of a long story.”

 

“Oh, I see. Uhm, how’s your back? Is it still hurting?”

 

“A little. But I can manage to stand up and walk a bit.”

 

“Want me to bring you to the doctor first?”

 

“It’s fine Sooyoung. Your uncle said it’s not that much. I guess I’ll just visit a therapist later on.”

 

“Alright.” And she drove again in silence.

 

They reached the studio in no time. Sooyoung hurriedly get off the driver’s seat to assist Tiffany. Since her injury still hurts, Tiffany held on to Sooyoung’s arms tightly. Sooyoung smiled as she felt Tiffany’s hands in her arm. They walk inside the building until they reached Jungshin’s office. Sooyoung opened the door and help Tiffany inside. There they saw Jungshin scribbling something on a paper, probably signing some stuffs. He looked up and saw Tiffany holding on to Sooyoung. He decided to tease both of them.

 

“Aigoo. Finally the newlywed couple arrived.”

 

Both of them instantly blushed from Jungshin’s statement and he didn’t fail to notice it.

 

“Oh. Is it hot outside? Why are your cheeks both red?”

 

Sooyoung and Tiffany looked at each other. They blushed more when they saw each other’s faces.

 

‘This sure will be fun.’ Jungshin thought as she ushered the two to sit down.

 

“Well, we’re here Shinnie. What was the job you were offering me?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Well, now that you’ve asked that. Let me do some introductions. Tiffany, this is Sooyoung, a talent in this Entertainment Agency.”

 

“She knows that already.” Sooyoung butted in.

 

“Well, Sooyoung, this is Tiffany. A close friend of mine and. . .

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

. . .she’s your new manager.”

 

 

 

 

Uh huh. . .new set up for them. hahaha.

 

Nobody guessed that I was the one forgotten by them..huhu >.<

 

4,718 words in a span of three hours. Glad my brain juice didn't ran out.hahaha.

 

I'm wondering, should I finish this story or not? Hmm....

 

as always, KINDLY SUBSCRIBE, PLEASE COMMENT, NO WHATEVER. ^_^