The Saints Go Marching In

Written Between the Lines

 

 

“Alright ladies, let’s see if we’ve prepared everything.” Hyoyeon said as she scanned the decorations on Sooyoung’s living room. “Okay, music?”

 

 

“DJ Sun-Lee on the house, no worries dude.” Sunny smiled while preparing her DJ set.

 

 

“Yeah yeah Miss DJ. Next, food. What are you doing?” Hyoyeon looked at their chef who was eating a piece of cake at one corner.

 

 

Yoona stopped eating and looked at Hyoyeon. “I swear I did not touch Sooyoung’s food! These were leftovers from what I’ve baked! Don’t accuse me about the food!” she sulked and cried like a baby.

 

 

“Aigoo. Stop crying Yoongie. I was just asking.” Hyoyeon comforted her bestfriend’s cousin.

 

 

“Yah! Why are holding my girl?! Wanna die early?” Yuri entered the living room and saw Hyoyeon hugging Yoona.

 

 

“Calm down Yuri. Your girl right here cried when I asked her about the food.” Hyoyeon let go of Yoona and backed away a few steps.

 

 

“Aww, stop crying baby.” Yuri hugged her girlfriend and helped her get up from the floor into the sofa. “Oh, by the way, the fireworks are already set up on the backyard.”

 

 

“Good. Now, all we need is Sooyoung. Wait a minute, where’s Jessi?” Hyoyeon asked as she checks every room inside the living room. (YES. That’s how big Sooyoung’s house is. There are rooms inside the living room.)

 

 

“I know how to get her to go here.” Sunny said as she plays a song and turns the volume up. Jessica suddenly emerged from under one of the sofas, giving an icy glare to the short DJ.

 

 

“Who are you to ruin my sleep?” Jessica kept her eyes on Sunny even if the latter already hid behind Hyoyeon.

 

 

“Yah, what are you doing? Why are you under the sofa?” Hyoyeon asked as she moves forward Jessica with Sunny behind her.

 

 

“I was sleepy. I slept on the couch but the room is too bright for me to have a good sleep. The darkest part of this room would be under the sofa so I slept here.” Jessica said as she yawned.

 

 

“Where are they now? Have you texted Jungshin already?” Hyoyeon asked Yuri.

 

 

“Yuri texted him a lot of times a while ago but never asked when they will go home.” Sunny was the one to answer.

 

 

“I’m sorry. We were talking about some firing range near here and we want to check it out. I asked Jessica to text Jungshin a while ago.” Yuri said.

 

 

“You and your love for guns.” Yoona pouted and went to the kitchen.

 

 

“Aish, she’s mad again. Is she on a period?” Yuri followed her girlfriend.

 

 

“Aigoo those two. So, you texted him Jessi?” Hyoyeon asked Jessica who was back to her sleeping spot.

 

 

“Just called him, he said they’ll be going home now.” Jessica answered from under the sofa.

 

 

“What? I told you guys to only text him, not to call his phone. Sooyoung might know we’re here!”

 

 

“Too tired to text. Easier to call.”

 

 

“Sheez Jess, you really deserve to be called ‘The Lazy Saint’.” Sunny said as she kicked the sofa were Jessica is. Suddenly, the sofa was tossed away by someone under it, revealing a red-hot Jessica with the iciest stare she can give.

 

 

“I told you not to ruin my sleep.” Jessica said in the coldest tone. Sunny again hid behind Hyoyeon but Hyoyeon herself can’t stand Jessica’s icy glares. She ran out of the living room with Sunny following her.

 

 

“Babe?” Yuri followed Yoona around the mansion but she lost her. Exhausted with roaming around the house, Yuri went to the kitchen to drink water. As she entered the kitchen though, she saw her girlfriend in a corner, giggling while eating spaghetti. She carefully approached her from behind and hugged her. "Why are you so moody today?”

 

 

“Nothing babe. I was just joking around a while ago so I can go to the kitchen and eat.” Yoona turned to face her and planted a soft peck on Yuri’s lips. Yuri slapped Yoona’s arm. “Yah, don’t you know how hard it is to follow you around the house?”

 

 

“Sorry babe.” Yoona smiled like a kid as she jumped in front of Yuri and clung to her like a Koala. “Yah, let’s go. I’m finished eating.” Yuri carried her girlfriend to the living room.

 

 

 

 (15 Minutes Later)

 

 

 

“Guys they’re here!” Sunny shouted as she peeked through the front window of the house.

 

 

“Alright guys, switch off the lights and hide!” Hyoyeon quietly hid behind a statue on the living room, Sunny went under the table where her DJ set is, Yoona and Yuri hid behind some curtains, and Jessica, well, you know where she is. They were hiding perfectly when suddenly, someone spoke through the house’s intercom.

 

 

“Girls, please turn on the lights. You don’t want me to stumble upon something when I enter the house, don’t you?”

 

 

Everyone froze. ‘Sooyoung’ was all they muttered except for Jessica who snored. They slowly walk out from their hiding spot and the lights as Sooyoung and Jungshin entered the mansion.

 

 

“Girls!” Sooyoung ran to her friends and hugged each of them. “Yah, aren’t you happy to see me? What’s with those faces?” Sooyoung saw her friends all pouting.

 

 

“We are happy. It’s just that…well… surprise.” Hyoyeon awkwardly smiled at her best friend and showed the living room decorated with balloons and everything. It even has a banner with the words “Happy Birthday Sooyoung!” hung between two statues.

 

 

“Oh guys, my birthday was weeks ago already.”

 

 

“But we weren’t here that time so we prepared this for you.” Sunny said as sat on the sofa.

 

 

“Yeah. It’s a shame you weren’t surprised at all.” Yuri joined Sunny on the sofa.

 

 

“Uh huh. How did you know we’re here? Did Jungshin tell you?” Yoona said as she sat on Yuri’s lap.

 

 

“No guys. Hahaha. Seriously, next time you prepare something like this, make sure you’ve already turned off the lights before someone gets here.” Sooyoung said as she sat on the couch facing her friends.

 

 

“And guys, have you ever thought of hiding your cars in the garage? Who else other than Yuri has a camouflaged 456 Italia here in Korea? Who wouldn’t recognize Hyoyeon’s Lambo which was Sooyoung’s gift to her? Even Jessica’s red GTS and Sunny’s Mustang where there which I must add, was customized by my brother Tao. Come on you babos.” Jungshin laughed as she went in front of a statue.

 

 

“Who are you calling ‘babo’ huh? May I remind you that you are the youngest here?” Hyoyeon looked at Jungshin. She’s sitting beside her bestfriend.

 

 

“Yeah right. I am younger than Sooyoung by 2 months and you by less than a year. Basically we’re all same age friends here.”

 

 

“Jungshin’s right. Hehehe. Anyway guys, thanks for the efforts on putting this. I love you guys.”

 

 

“We love you too Soo.” Hyoyeon hugged her bestfriend.

 

 

“By the way, who’s the owner of the gray Lambo—“Jungshin said but was cut off by Yoona.

 

 

“G….ray La…mb?” Yoona stutteringly said. “You like to sing ‘Mary had a Little Lamb’? Well the lambs there were white stupid.” She stuffed a throw pillow on Jungshin’s face. He tried to break free from Yoona’s attempt to silence him.

 

 

“I get it.” Jungshin whispered to Yoona. “Uhm, so Soo, what shall we do?”

 

 

“I say let’s kick this thing off!” Sooyoung smiled.

 

 

“Alright guys, time to get this party started!” Sunny jumped out of the couch and went to her DJ set. Yoona and Yuri brought the food to the living room while Hyoyeon brought some beers from the fridge. Sooyoung was about to stand up when she remembered something. “Hey guys, where’s Jessica?”

 

 

Sunny answered her. “Try kicking that couch of yours with all your force.”

 

 

Sooyoung did as what she had been told. She kicked the sofa until it fell, revealing a sleeping Jessica underneath. Sooyoung shouted “Cucumbers!” which made Jessica jump to her feet and into Sooyoung.

 

 

“OH MY GOD CUCUMBERS STAY AWAY FROM ME DON’T FREAKING TOUCH ME DON’T—Oh hey, you’re home Youngie!” Jessica said to the girl she was clinging to.

 

Sooyoung hugged her. “Yah. I should be the one saying that to all of you. Finally after your busy schedules you have cared to go back home to me.” Jessica suddenly dropped down from Sooyoung.

 

“You know what, you sound like my mother.” Jessica said as she lied down on the sofa, trying to sleep.

 

 

“Bipolar baby. How did you even become one of the Saints?” Sooyoung smiled

 

 

“Because you made her one, duh.” Yoona said as she sat down with a plate full of food.

 

 

“I did? I can’t remember. Hahaha.” Sooyoung laughed as she dance lightly to Sunny’s music.

 

 

“Oh, it seems that Jessica being a Saint isn’t the only one you’ve forgotten. Jungshin sat down below the statue with two plates full of food.

 

 

“Oh My Gee. Of course! How can I forget about food!” Sooyoung ran to the food table.

 

 

Sunny played some songs before sitting down with a beer on her hand. “Of course she won’t forget it. She’s the GOD of Food that’s why…”

 

 

“Sooyoung will never be a Saint!” Hyoyeon continued Sunny’s words while everyone laughs.

 

 

“Really?” Sooyoung butted in.

 

 

“Yup. These ain’t party foods. These are sacrifices and offerings to the God of Food. Besides, your cousin is the Saint of Food.” Yuri said.

 

 

“Yeah right, I’m not a saint but you all live in my house. I really am your God. Hahaha” Sooyoung laughed as she sat down the sofa, forgetting that Jessica is lying there. “Omo. Hey sleepyhead, why don’t you try sleeping in your room?”

 

 

“Too tired to stand up.” Jessica moved a bit and rested her head on Hyoyeon’s lap.

 

 

"God, take Hyoyeon away from that lazy bum. We don't want an infection to take place, right?" Yoona said.

 

 

“I know how to!” Sunny suddenly jumped from her seat and into her DJ set.

 

 

 

“DO THE HARLEM SHAKE.”

 

 

 

As soon as Jessica heard the song, she immediately stood up and shook her body like a maniac.

“Come on girls, shake your booties!”

 

 

Yuri and Hyoyeon quickly joined the dancing girl, leaving the Food Cousins (Sooyoung and Yoona) in their own world.

 

 

 

(After 30 minutes of dancing)

 

 

 

“Wew, that was some dance!” Jessica said as she sat down and fan herself.

 

 

“You’re right. 30 minutes of dance and now I can’t feel my legs!” Yuri said as she drink some beer.

 

 

“Pshh. Newbies.” Hyoyeon smirked as she sat down beside Jessica.

 

 

“You should do that in my club next time.” Sunny said while still playing some music.

 

 

“We’re so full.” Sooyoung and Yoona said as they rub their stomachs.

 

 

“. . .”

 

 

“Aren’t we forgetting something?” Hyoyeon suddenly asked.

 

 

“There’s more food in the kitchen?” Sooyoung suddenly stood up.

 

 

“Aish, babo. It’s not that. I can feel it, there’s something strange.” Hyoyeon said.

 

 

“I don’t feel anything.” Sunny said.

 

 

“I feel tired, nothing else.” Jessica butted in.

 

 

“Oh wait.” Sooyoung suddenly said as her gaze caught one of the four statues in that living room.

 

 

“! We forgot…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aaaannnddd CUT…hahaha…what do you think they forgot, huh?

 

Next chappie will have some SooFany for you guys so stay tuned.  :)

 

 

SUBSCRIBECOMMENTWHATEVER. ^_^