Going Back from the dead...( Teaser photo + Teaser )

Written Between the Lines

"Oppa. . ."

 

 

". . ."

 

 

"We found him at last." Sulli said, trying to muffle her falling tears.

 

 

"I know. And with all of God's jokes, we found him in a relationship with Tiffany. How funny is that?" Jungshin said with a smirk, not by amusement but by hatred.

 

 

"You're right. I never thought Tiffany would give in to Max. Imagine how would she react if she knew that his boyfriend was the one who killed me?"

 

 

"Just like everyone else would. If only I could just kill him now." Jungshin's hands balled into fists. Her sister tried to calm her.

 

 

"We can't do anything for that now, Oppa. I know he killed me but I’m not wishing the same for him.”

 

 

“Then what should we do?” Jungshin looked at his sister.

 

 

“Remember the guys with masks that he’s with that time? I think we should find them now. I can sense them now that we had found Max.”

 

 

“Yeah. He’s the last one your eyes have seen before you died so he should be the starting point. And now he’s here. We could start looking for everyone, right?”

 

 

“Yes Oppa.”

 

 

“Then we should start.” Jungshin said as he stood up and walked out of his office.

 

 

 

 

 

To all of my subscribers, first of all I want to say SORRY for being gone for God knows how long. I am doing some clean ups and I hope to be back soon...


I LOVE YOU EVERYONE~ ^^