# It has to be you

The beginning of a new life
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Young Madame you’ll need to wake up or you’ll be late for school” slowly your eyes open to a young girl that looks a few years older than you.  “Please, leave me alone” you answer while pulling you blanket over your head.  “I’m going to count to ten and if you aren’t up I’ll use my way to wake you up” the girl said. 

 

In the lunch hall you sat at a table in the corner alone with music in the ears.  Gone in your own thoughts a hand pulls out you headset.  A pretty handsome girl with some girls behind her looked at you with angry eyes.  You really hated to deal with stuff like this so you just took your headset back, but as you were about to leave she grabbed you at your shoulder. “Looks like you are new here, so I’ll be nice this time and tell you about the rules at the school” the girl whispers into your ear. Having no interest in listening to what the girl had to say you pushed her a little, but what was a little push the girl made into the biggest push and fell to the ground.

 

“What is your father’s number???” the principal ask again. Slowly you take a big breath “just because you ask three times doesn’t mean I’ll know magically” “do you even know who you pushed?” the principal ask you with an irritated face. After listening to the principal for more than 20 minutes you asked him to call for Hoya, of cause it wasn’t easy convincing him.

 

Hoya’s P.O.V. 

“ I already said that I’m not your oppa” I yell at Hana, she’s trying to get free from my grab. “Hyung wagira (what’s wrong)” sungjong yells trying to get between me and Hana “he probably has a reason” Don

Please log in to read the full chapter