# Getting used to a new lifestyle

The beginning of a new life
Please log in to read the full chapter

 


"Looks like your fan of infinite" your brother Hoya says standing at the door. You look at him wired then run over to him with the photo book "is that you??" Hoya nods "you must love it or hate it" he say to you "why should I love it or hate it??".  "You will love it as one of the infinite members is your big brother, or you hate it because you have a stupid wish that I'm your boyfriend Instead of being you brother."  "You’re right I hate the fact that you are my brother, but not because I wish you could be my boyfriend as I'm not fan of you guys!” "What do you mean I’m not your fan, you got our album" your brother answers walking over to your huge bed, he makes a sign to make you sit beside him.  Not feeling like obeying your brother you take a chair and put it 1 meter in front of him.  "It’s not mine!!. And I don't think I have a reason to explain" you answer back.

"Don’t have any questions like.. Why did your/our parent's adapt you away?" you brother says with a sad face getting out of the stupid subject. "Nope because I'm only staying here temporarily" you answer with a fake smile. When your brother hears that he look at the floor "I don't want to lose you again!" he whispered with his hair covering his eyes. 

you look at him wired....* what the f**k*.

"Okie you should know about your new school, you'll have to get a makeover, you can't look like that as my little sister." you look at him "you must be one of the popular guys???" "I am one of the most popular guys, that's why you'll need a makeover," Hoya answer while pretending his taking photos of you with an invisible camera. 

"I got a better Idea, let's pretend we don't know each other at the school!!" you say with a don't care face. "Pretend we don't know each other? I like that idea but I don't think it's a good idea for you!". You look at him with a smile *I'm used to be an invisible girl*. 

Hoya take his hand out "let's make the deal with a promise." as an answer you take your hand out "yaksuk".

"well as nobody isn't supposed to know that we are family related you can't tell who you grandfather is!! And you have to go in a school uniform" Hoya says on his way out.

 

You just got out of the shower, you had your male football short's you actually didn't know where it was from and your blue colored hoodie, it was the only clothes in the bag your friend gave you. What your mom had packed for you still hadn’t arrived.  You were laying on you huge bed with headphone in the ears. 

Someone shook you in cautious moves "young made, young made” as you see the women that showed your room you took your headphones off. "Young Madam your Grandfather is calling for you, you'll hav

Please log in to read the full chapter