#First school day.

The beginning of a new life
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"You really grew to be an odd little sister" Hoya say with a Samsung Galaxy s3 in his hand, "I don't want to get used to this lifestyle, if I do I'm afraid I won't go back..". Hoya looks at you wired "you are still a weirdo in my eyes, here at least take this phone" Hoya says forcing the phone into your hands. Before you could protest his back was already towards you, some men in black clothes came beside you *Oh please not again, is this gangster household?*

"Young Madame we will you to the bus stop"  one of the men says with no emotions in the face. You take a big breath, look at the two big men, then you begin  to count to yourself *1, 2 3*  you begin to run without looking back but after turning around a corner you noticed that you couldn't hear footsteps or anybody yell for you.

Without thinking further about it you take your headset out from pocket and begin to listen to some music on your new phone. After walking for some time you see a girl with a familiar uniform. After thinking for a bit you see that you have the same one on. *she must be on her way to the same school* keeping a distance from the girl you follow her. She had curly hair in a ponytail and some ugly big glasses. 

Suddenly the girl stops after walking by a restaurant, because of the music in your ears you didn’t notice that she stopped so you bumped into her, she looked at you with sad eyes, then she look at your uniform. "you must be new in our school, I'll give you an advise don't get close to me you'll only get on the school's hate list" you looked  at her wired, you couldn't hear what she said for the music, you could only see her lips move.  When she was done talking she walked to a bus stop one meter from you. Without hesitating you kept following her. 

When you got in front of the school port you had lost the girl.  You were totally lost, you had no idea what class you went to, or even what the school was called.

"dashi dorawa dorawa dorawa, dashi dorawa dorawa dorawa"  *where the heck does it come from* the song kept playing as it was right beside you. After the song had played for some time you noticed that it was your new phone ringing. The name of the one calling was "personal bodyguard". 

"Hallo, I mean yobasayo" "you'll have to go to the office and then tell your name, they'll give you the details" a voice said and then hung up the phone. 

Having no idea what to do you made your music louder, took a big breath and  then went in to the school. After the clock had ringed  where you the only one in the hall.  You had looked after the mai

Please log in to read the full chapter