# Really

The beginning of a new life
Please log in to read the full chapter

** - is your thoughts

---------------------------------

Being in your own world you are humming to the playlist your friend sent you.  The guy beside you is starring at you irriataited making wired signs, not caring you ignore him. After some time the guy pulls your headset out and takes your IPod "If you didn't know the bus is actually a public place so shut the up!" he says in korean.

 

Without looking at the guy you say with a low irritated voice in english “”while I’m saying this nicely give me my IPod!....I'm not in the mood to handle with you right now so while I'm asking nicely give me my phone!". Waiting with your hand out you are looking at the guy straight in the eyes. *he looks Familiar; I’ve seen this guy somewhere*. After some minutes of waiting you repeated “give ME MY IPod” .The guy answers you in the most wired English you’ve ever heard “YOU … STOP Sing!!”.  While trying to hold your laugh back you felt your phone vibrate in your pocket.  without looking at who was calling you hang up.

"I'M TELLING YOU TO GIVE ME MA ING IPOD BACK YOU ER"

“this girl is….she crazy” the guy says with a low voice in Korean. “yah!!! Who are you to call me a crazy person you bastard” You answer back in Korean angrily.  The guy jumps back in shock when he hears you say the words in Korean. “Y…ou korean saram?”. “none of your business?” you answer back. The guy looks at you for some time, then gets closer to you…”you are kinda beautiful but your style in fashion ” the guy says with a smirk on the face. Again your phone begins to vibrate in your pocket, it was your mother. 

“Hallo”

”where are you, you need to come home and pack your stuff” your mom yelled in tears. you could hear your dad yelling in the background asking if this really was the right thing to do. 

“I’m not leaving!” you answer back in frustration. ”I’m not going anywhere without you guys!!”

Taking a big breath  your mom answer “you know that me and your father are doing this for you” before you could answer back your mom hung up the phone.

You knew that you had to give up, you were going to Korea no matter what. 

Remembering what your parents said yesterday your ey

Please log in to read the full chapter