Chapter 2

P.O and Dara Forever

They all took a cab to a restaurant called, the "Kimchi House." Dara sat between Zico and P.O. in a round table.

The waitress came around taking orders and soon their food came.

*Briiinnnng* Zico's phone went off. He answered his text. Dara looked over at his phone and saw that his background was of her from the 'I Am The Best' era.

She giggled, "Is that me?" she asked Zico cutely.

"WHAT?! NO! That's not you! You must be seeing things! Heh... Heh... Heh heh."

"I remember taking that picture, but nice try."

"OOOOOOooo." Chanted the members except P.O. who was looking so pissed off.

"Hehe, you caught me..." said Zico with an Aegyo voice, "Taeil has you as his background too just so I don't sound like a ert."

"She's my background too!" P.O. blurted out making the restaurant silent.

Suddenly a familiar voice exclaimed, "SO NICE. NICE NICE NICE NICE!" 

A loud frighting voice boomed from other sideof the resturant, "REALLY ZELO?!?!" 

"Sorry hyung... Hehe, hyungs, great concert. No Joke is such a great song! I'm buying your album. I saw it and I was like, must have, but the hyungs were in a hurry so i didn't. But you just wait, I'll get it. You guys have to promiseto autograph it for me, ok? Especially you, Zico. You're my favourite! I-- Oh my god. Is this Dara? ARE YOU DATING A GUY FROM BLOCK B?!

"ZELO!" Himchan ran up to him and grabbed him by the shoulders, "Sorry guys, great concert, by the way." He dragged the still smiling Zelo away back to their table.

Dara and the the others burst into tears of laughter, "That was random," said Dara, "Anyways, you guys are really cute."

They ate the rest of their food, and then the bill came.

"You guys have been so nice, I'll get the bill." volonteered Dara.

"No, Babe, I got it." said Zico acting 'badass.'

"No, Zico, don't spend your precious money, I got the bill. Dara was so sweet when I was so savagely hit." P.O looked over at Thunder.

"No I insist." Zico had a hint of anger in his voice.

"I got the bill, ok?" P.O.'s voice just as mad.

"Jihoon, I can get the bill!"

"I GOT THE DAMN BILL!" screamed Thunder. The restaurant went silent again.

"Calm down, hyung." Mir said.

"Don't tell me to ing calm down! Go hang out with your Zico!"

Mir immediately burst into fake tears. "Zico, Thunder yelled at me!" He curled into a little ball next to him.

"You are something else, Mir." Everyone laughed.

Thunder payed the bill and Dara hugged him and everyone thanked him.

When they left to go outside, it was pouring. P.O. decided to take a chance to get closer with Dara.

"Here, it's cold and wet, take my sweater." He pulled it off and put it around her shoulders. "Here, your gorgeous hair is getting wet too." She blushed. He pulled up the hood slowly gazing into her beautiful brown eyes. He was turning her head towards him. Their faces were so close to each other that it looked like they were kissing. Suddenly, a jolt of light came from in front of them. They looked and saw tons of sleazy tabloid camera man taking pictures of them.

"Dara and her new boyfriend! Ohhhhh, I'm gonna get so much money from this. !"

"Oh my god!" Dara exclaimed. She put her arm around P.O.'s waist and rushed him over to a taxi. "Well, let's go!" she called over everyone else. They got into the van. "Well, that wasn't good."

"So where to?" asked the taxi driver.

Dara gave the dorms address and got comfortable in her seat.

Jihoon was giggling in his seat.

"What?" asked Dara.

"Hehe, you put your arm around me. Annnnnd I'm being called your boyfriend. BEST DAY EVER!"

Dara blushed and reached over and pinched his cheeks then handed over his sweater, "Here's your sweater back."

"Thanks."

The driver pulled over. "We're here."

Thunder, Mir and Dara got out. P.O. snuck out of the taxi to say goodbye to the love of his life. Zico looked so pissed off at him. As if he was going to be the one to shank him. Zico slid the door closed after him and the taxi took off.

Dara turned around to see a smiling P.O. "Ummm, they're leaving without you, Jihoon."

He turned around to where the taxi WAS parked. "Oh... Um... I just wanted to say goodnight." he said blushing.

She pinched his cheeks again, and glanced behind her. Thunder was walking into the dorm with Mir who yelled "Sleepover!" at the top of his lungs. She quickly turned back around and pecked him on the lips. "Goodnight."

P.O. stumbled backwards a little. "Err... Goodnight Sandara."

She giggled and walked into the house. He stood there for a few seconds in shock, and then burst into song. "~I Love You! I Love You-Ooo Ooo Oooo."

He walked down the street towards his dorm. The rain had died down to a sprinkle, but it was still chilly. He put his hands in his pockets and felt something. He pulled it out to inspect it. Dara had written him a note on a napkin that read:

Dear Jihoon,
Thanks for the great day. You and the rest of Block B are just so cute. Don't tell the others but your my favorite. Here's my number. Call me any time.

555-555-5555

From Dara

P.S. Sorry about Thunder. He's a bit eccentric.

P.P.S. You're really cute. :)

'Is this a dream?' Jihoon thought. He slapped himself. "Ow. NOPE, I JUST KISSED DARA!" Then he started dancing to I Am The Best.