Chapter 1

P.O and Dara Forever
Right before the boys of Block B were about the leave their dressing room to start the first half of their concert, a familiar voice called them back. It was their manager. 
 
"Guys," he started, "I have a surprise for you." They all stopped to listen.
 
A girl popped out from behind dressing room door. It took less than a second for the boys to identify the mystery girl. It was Dara, the fresh voice of popular girl group 2NE1. Each of them froze in the tracks.
 
"I-I-Is that, D-D-Dara?" Zico studdered. 
 
U-Kwon looked at him while giggling, and nodded.
 
"It's the queen of iness. The goddess of 2NE1." said Kyung, staring at her and smiling cutely.
 
Dara blushed.
 
P.O. ran up to her and was about to kiss her (thinking it was a dream and taking his chances), when Thunder walked around the corner. Seeing what he was about to do, Thunder ran up to him and punched him square in the face.
 
"What the hell, Thunder?!" yelled Dara kneeling down to P.O. who was laying on the floor. "Are you ok?"
 
P.O. smiled as if getting punched was the best thing that ever happened to him.
 
Meanwhile, the boys stared in shock. "Wow," said Taeil. "I wished I'd got punched in the face."
 
"Same," said B-Bomb.
 
Another person walked into the room. "Hey Z," said Mir, "Well, well, what happened here?"
 
"MITTEN! IT'S BEEN SO LONG! Well, Jihoon was being an idiot and decided to try to kiss Dara."
 
Mir stared at the guy on the floor with wide eyes, "Dang, really? Thunder is crazy. I feel bad for him."
 
"Hey, hey, that's my brother! I know he's crazy at times, and he's over protective, but everyone knows that."
 
P.O. tossed and the floor dramatically. "I think I need mouth to mouth..." he mumbled.
 
Dara laughed and kissed him on the cheek. "Your cute!" she said. P.O. made an alien noise, and looked like he fainted.
 
Thunder looked at Jihoon almost boiling over with anger. "Dara! Stop flirting with him! You know your not supposed to have a boyfriend!"
 
Zico fake cried and hugged Mir tightly. "Gahhh! But I wanted to be with the goddess of 2NE1!"
 
"Aww, kitty. It's ok." Mir comforted while hugging him and patting him on the back.
 
Jaehyo looked disappointed. "So much for maintaining our image..."
 
"Maintaining our image? We have none. And what are you talking about? You walk around the dorm in a Pikachu costume." said U-Kwon.
 
Dara, still kneeling with Jihoon, looked up at Thunder. "I think it's time to go."
 
Zico looked up at her and tried to act cool. "Aw, babe, leaving so soon?"
 
Thunder heard this and started towards him with clenched fists.
 
Mir pushed him away slowly, "No no no no no no..." 
 
"Zico (He had a mini freakout inside his head because she knew his name)," said Dara, "Us 3 are staying for the concert. I loooove you guys. My favorite song is Nanrina. Goo goo ga ga goo goo ga ga." 
 
Kyung stood there Starstruck. "I see you like my singing skills. I quite admire yours as well." Kyung said trying to be smooth.
 
"Back off! Shes taking care of me right now! Can't you see I just fainted. Ehhhh..." He leaned over and put an arm around Dara's waist.
 
Jaehyo noticed Thunder clenching his fists once again. "Uhh, guys, I think we should go before Thunder shanks us all."
 
Dara giggled. "We're going to go find our seats. Good luck guys. How about we go get food after the concert?"
 
"Hellz to the yeah!" Zico responded.
 
"Great!" Dara said cheerfully. "See you guys later." She opened her arms wide. "Hugs?"
 
Jihoon jumped up from 'fainting' and wrapped his arms around her before anyone else could. Zico struggled out of Mir's hug and pushed P.O. off of Dara and hugged her tightly. Then quickly all the other members and the random Mir joined the group hug, while Thunder stood with his arms crossed. After a few moments, he had enough and pulled Dara away. "Time to go." he said.
 
The 3 of them left, and as soon as the door closed behind them the boys started to freak out.
 
"Guys!" the manager yelled. They immediately stopped. "Remember?! Dara is watching the show tonight! Don't you want to impress her?!"
 
"Yes Hyung," they said in harmony.
 
"Then let's go!"
 
They marched off backstage and put on one of the best performances they had ever done. B-Bomb and U-Kwon danced a little bit ier, Zico, P.O., and Kyung rapped with a little more swag. Jaehyo was a bit more y (if that's even possible) and Taeil sang even more beautiful than usual.
 
After the concert was over, they went back to the dressing room and put on their regular clothes. Soon their was a knock on the door.
 
"Hey guys!" said a very happy Dara, "That was an amazing concert! You guys are all so adorable. I found myself singing along to your songs. Even Thunder had fun. Speaking of Thunder..." Dara pushed Thunder in front of her.
 
"Uhhhhh... Yeah... I'm sorry Jihoon for punching you in the face, and since my sister likes you all I will tolerate you guys--" Dara punched his arm, "I-I mean respect you."
 
"That's alright," said P.O. The members nodded their heads. "I shouldn't have tried to kiss Dara..."
 
"Awe, you all are adorable." Dara smiled at them all. "Let's go eat!"
 
Suddenly a little blue haired boy appeared in between P.O and Dara. 
"Nice concert hyung's. So Nice!" 
 
"ZELO! GET YOUR OVER HERE!" Yong Guk yelled from down the hallway. 
 
"Coming~ Bye guys! SO NICE, NICE NICE NICE" (A/N: Baby inside joke)